The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2015, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 23
JackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud of
Re: Nite Entertainement Mongolia

Bro when u gg UB again?
Old 11-10-2015, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieWong View Post
Bro when u gg UB again?
Was supposed to have gone in September. Now I really dunno when yet. Wait for ticket refund damn long.
Old 11-10-2015, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 23
JackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3 View Post
Was supposed to have gone in September. Now I really dunno when yet. Wait for ticket refund damn long.
If u gg UB again can I tag along?
Old 12-10-2015, 03:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6958 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wait for the bitter cold winter to end in early 2016
Old 12-10-2015, 07:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 15
frog3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfrog3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
i usually stay at the Blue sky. Girl friendly.very central, the irish pub is just across the street.
yes there's a little xenophobia about chinese at the border areas,but i have never encountered any problems in ub or Daarhan.
its good to find a driver thats friendly and speaks a little english. he can cart you around and treat him like a friend. bring him in to the pubs with you. this way acts like body gaurd. i have a couple that i call whenever im there. i usually tip them 20 or 30 usd after the evening. mongolian men are pretty violent and like a little punch up when drunk.
go to the korean ktv. they are run by korean mafia, no violence in these places unless you start it.
hope that helps.
Bro, can I have the taxi driver number, maybe I will book him for whole day for send me job site and as a tour guide too...
Old 15-10-2015, 03:14 PM
Samster

frog3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfrog3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia (Adventures & Misadventures)

At UB now, anyone want to have a drink tonight?? I'm here alone... Or any nice place to have a good massage??
Old 15-10-2015, 04:55 PM
Samster

natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by frog3 View Post
At UB now, anyone want to have a drink tonight?? I'm here alone... Or any nice place to have a good massage??
Ub not famous for massage. There is a place, where in the world I dunno that has massage. It is like our desker road type cheap place. Best if you go 5 star hotel for proper massage. Been to the Irish pub or brix? There is a brix in ub, lots of girls but alas they only want your drinks. Never scored there b4.
It's cold already I suppose. Buy their famous cashmere socks to keep your feet warm.
Have fun.
Old 17-10-2015, 08:18 PM
Samster

Went to orange club... Not fun at all, only can touch and cannot suck... But what to expect, top naked girl used their with g-string pussy to rub on your penis for 5 minutes, only $2.50USD... Haha...

Any place can book girl for overnight?? My little bird need a cave to hide for sleep....
Old 18-10-2015, 01:13 PM
Samster

Marco Polo club worse if anyone suggest you go there.
Old 18-05-2016, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1933 / Power: 22
OysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant future

Anyone in UB or going there soon?

Minimum 12 pints of cum for swapping
Old 10-06-2016, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 18
firest0rm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

have fond memories of this place... that time i was exploring areas near the theme park, came across what was probably a coffee joint .. saw a door, curious to explore, and opened to peek me.

saw a few ladies changing.. GG. slowly close the door and walk away.. only remembered that they were changing into some red costume. not like there was a theatre there or similar..
Old 13-05-2017, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
maiteejoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Ulaanbaatar 2017

Yo bros, I thought I'd start a thread on UB for 2017 for more updated info. Been looking at past threads but quite dated! I've just relocated here for work and am looking for Cheong buddies to go out drinking and whatever!
LATEST news is that Marco Polo strip club and Strings are closed. I'll try to find out more. PM me if you're also in UB. Cheers!
Old 13-05-2017, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ulaanbaatar 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by maiteejoe View Post
Yo bros, I thought I'd start a thread on UB for 2017 for more updated info. Been looking at past threads but quite dated! I've just relocated here for work and am looking for Cheong buddies to go out drinking and whatever!
LATEST news is that Marco Polo strip club and Strings are closed. I'll try to find out more. PM me if you're also in UB. Cheers!
Pls do not start new thread when there was an existing thread...

This thread has 342 posts and 124k views...so how many posts and views you think a new thread will garner for this city...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 26-11-2017, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 23
orangeox is a Helpful and Caring Samsterorangeox is a Helpful and Caring Samsterorangeox is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieWong View Post
If u gg UB again can I tag along?
UB U also Gam....Slaute

Orangeox
Old 09-12-2017, 08:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Stryker007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, my first post ever.

I am now in UlaanBaatar. Weather is negative 10 degrees C.

From research, I went to Springs Hotel basement massage. There is no full service. However the girls are very good looking, gave a very good massage and a handjob is included (free) as part of the massage package.

damage: 45,000 tugriks

I also scouted the area infront of the UlaanBaatar Hotel, but found no walkers. Research says that walkers will usually ply their trade around the square.
Maybe weather is too cold.

I am looking for full service. Does any bros know where got lobang??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1