The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2010, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of
黄山 HuangShan

New thread abt 黄山 HuangShan ...

Old 20-09-2010, 11:47 AM
Samster

adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of
Re: 黄山 HuangShan

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanks
Just replied your email.

Just one point to add:-
Not 100% truth that on Huangshan all the hotel are expensive and no good.
It is true only for lessor mortal like me as for about 900RMB per night you get a room slightly worst than LQD.

But there is a special wing@北海宾馆 that they build for 江泽民。I was told is available for rental now for only a few K rmb per night.

Hence Cashking you take many photo and share with us when you stay there ok.

Thanks you in advance
yes .. got it .. and thanks

special wing @ 北海宾馆 ?? that's interesting ...
i dun mind to pay if i can watch the sunrise and sunset in the room ...
Old 20-09-2010, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by achw555
If you are going to 黄山, there are some decent 4 stars hotel for about 700-800RMB on top of the mountain. Just a few advice, be ready for lots of climbing. One LONG LONG part of the mountain is very steep. I recommend to use at least 3 days 2 nights, if you want to see everything. Or 2 days and 1 night for most of the good spots.

Unless of course you are paying people to carry you around, then you don't have to worry about having sore legs.
but i heard 北海宾馆 is the best in 黄山 ...
Old 20-09-2010, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
I was there just earlier this month.
All the hotels on top of the mountain are owned by the same company and are all rated 4 stars. Pricing also about the same. 外宾 meaning foreigner has to pay premium.

北海宾馆 is supposed to be the best but the room is not even up to par with LQD. Still it is good enough for most of us for a couple of days.

But cashking of course got to stay at the special 江泽民 suites right?

And you are right some places are very steep probably too dangerous to hire someone to carry you. But CK certainly should hired a porter to carries his cash and things like mineral waters. And his Ipad of course.
it will defeat the purpose to go 黄山 if u engage porter to carry ur stuffs or get someone to carry u up the mountain ...
moreover .. those ppl who provide this services r mostly old folks ...
it's really very dishearten to see them carrying younger ppl on the saddle up to the mountain ...
Old 20-09-2010, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Most important is you must take many photo of the 江泽民 suites and shares with us.
provided i am staying there ...
Old 20-09-2010, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 22
coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold

Then you must stay there. Everyone here is looking forward to your photo. Thanks you.

This suites overlook a very scenic spot of 北海. They specially build this suites for 江泽民 so you can be assured that it is the best.

Anyway, you going to save more than the few krmb just be switching tour agent right?
No net cash out lay...hehhe
Not that a few K rmb matter to CK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
provided i am staying there ...

Old 20-09-2010, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanks View Post
Then you must stay there. Everyone here is looking forward to your photo. Thanks you.

This suites overlook a very scenic spot of 北海. They specially build this suites for 江泽民 so you can be assured that it is the best.

Anyway, you going to save more than the few krmb just be switching tour agent right?
No net cash out lay...hehhe
Not that a few K rmb matter to CK.
aiyah ... there r many other factors i need to consider especially when i am traveling with a grp ..
but i am very interested in staying in this 江泽民 suite ...
afterall ... it's only for a night or two ...
Old 20-09-2010, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

By the way, pardon my ignorance! where exactly is this place? How far it is from Cp/GZ?

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 20-09-2010, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
By the way, pardon my ignorance! where exactly is this place? How far it is from Cp/GZ?
HuangShan 黄山 is located in Anhui province ..
it's abt 1.5hr flight from SZ ...

For more information .. click on the link ...

AnHui
Old 20-09-2010, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3570 / Power: 21
jc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bro,

U must had a good leg so able u to walk ard the mountians.

The screen there is beautiful.

Had been there 1 time.

Stay hotel better than sharing in bunk.

Quote:
HuangShan 黄山 is located in Anhui province ..
it's abt 1.5hr flight from SZ ...

For more information .. click on the link ...

AnHui
Old 20-09-2010, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc_wtc View Post
Hi Bro,
U must had a good leg so able u to walk ard the mountians.
The screen there is beautiful.
hahahaha ... tell me abt it ...
have been to 张家界 before and climb the stairs ard the mountain and into the cave until my gal give up ...
but the scene is worth every bit of it ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by jc_wtc View Post
Stay hotel better than sharing in bunk.
sharing bunk ???
Old 20-09-2010, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3570 / Power: 21
jc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond repute

黄山 the step is different from 张家界. It is more unsteady step to walk. If i not wrong, the journey will take u almost a day to walk.

By the time u reach to the top, it already night time. Everything at the mountian top selling is expect double the price as u sometime able to see the coolie carry the stuff up to the mountian.

As for the sharing bunk i mean, i follow the china tour and luckily check that is sharing bunk so decide to pay more stay at the hotel side.

Quote:
have been to 张家界 before and climb the stairs ard the mountain and into the cave until my gal give up ...

sharing bunk ???
Old 20-09-2010, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 22
coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold

Not trying to frighten you. But HS is a lot tougher than 张家界. 张家界 toughest is at 天门山。 Good thing about 天门山 is that you can give up and come down. Did you manages to reach the top at 天门山?

HS there is some place esp at the most scenic 西海, you cannot give up. Meaning walking back is going to be as tough if not tougher than going forward.

Quote:

sharing bunk ???

Old 20-09-2010, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Not trying to frighten you. But HS is a lot tougher than 张家界. 张家界 toughest is at 天门山。 Good thing about 天门山 is that you can give up and come down. Did you manages to reach the top at 天门山?
nope ... did not even try becoz the rest of the grp didn't want to ...
but the 九天洞 is also very tough ....
the steps inside the cave is narrow and high up ....

Quote:
HS there is some place esp at the most scenic 西海, you cannot give up. Meaning walking back is going to be as tough if not tougher than going forward.
liddat ... better start training for it now ...
Old 20-09-2010, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

I know there is an airport in HuangShan city but other than that, you need to transit in Hefei. It is not a bad idea to stay in Hefei for a few days... Anhui gals can be guite cute...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1