The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2013, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Fei Yan (0819) - Model looks, ht n bod!

Fei Yan (0819)...24 yr old mm fm Jiangsu...quite fair, pretty attractive demure feminine looker wif quite sharp facial features n lovely big eyes, wears no make up n oozing wif nu ren wei appeal, natural fresh look!...model ht n bod!!... 168+cm gd ht, sexy slim long legs...slim bod wif no fats n has a lovely back, but some parts of her skin abit dry becuz not use to hot humid local climate...B/B+ boobs, modified but not that hard, still ok to squeeze, wif small light brownish raisin droplet tits...ass abit flat but still quite juicy, pussy trimmed wif no smell...red toe nail polish looked womanly sexy, i like!...no previous skin trade experience...

Overall sex svc is still quite newbie green but gfe is vgd...passion n sensuality increased as the session progressed...makes great use of her mesmerising eyes n femininity to seduce me n i cld feel natural hot sexual vibes!...she sucking my fingers at times n sitting on me bod, me throbbing cock grazing on her pussy while i squeezed her boobs, her hands holding onto mine she looking deeply into me eyes wif smoulderng effect, damn bloody shiok!!

No action in the shower...but bbbj is quite gd for newbie slurpy although suction abit weak n nice ball licking/sucking n massaging of me balls wif great seductive eyecontact...no ar but gd lick of me perineum...she is still new so reluctant to kiss at first, but as the session progressed n we got comfortable wif each other light kisses led to full kisses led to light frenching led to quite passionate frenching when fucking her hard n getting her high wif her eyes open, v shiok!!...

She enjoyed me playing wif her modified boobs n me tonguefu got her wet wif soft feminine moans, her hands playing wif me hair n head shiok!...Fj vgd in any n all positions, she is accommodative n has a natural feel, lets herself go...enjoyed bonking her standing doggie n doggie becuz of her lovely back; foldable chair also damn shiok wif her sexy slim long legs wrapped ard me waist at times n at other times stretched wide n still yet at other times on me neck!...

Overall had an enjoyable bonk wif this newbie Fei Yan...has model looks, ht n bod...nice demure friendly mm who appears keen to learn(gave her some tips)...definite gem material potential...many tks to Duckbeaks n Fat Fatt for the recommendation

NB...this fr was based on my initial fuck wif Fei Yan in her first week working in GL...

#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
Old 27-05-2013, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fei Yan (0819) - Model looks, ht n bod!

Thanks for the good work producing the latest batch of FRs. Sounds like i should drop by this house when I'm back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Fei Yan (0819)...24 yr old mm fm Jiangsu...quite fair, pretty attractive demure feminine looker wif quite sharp facial features n lovely big eyes, wears no make up n oozing wif nu ren wei appeal, natural fresh look!...model ht n bod!!... 168+cm gd ht, sexy slim long legs...slim bod wif no fats n has a lovely back, but some parts of her skin abit dry becuz not use to hot humid local climate...B/B+ boobs, modified but not that hard, still ok to squeeze, wif small light brownish raisin droplet tits...ass abit flat but still quite juicy, pussy trimmed wif no smell...red toe nail polish looked womanly sexy, i like!...no previous skin trade experience...

Overall sex svc is still quite newbie green but gfe is vgd...passion n sensuality increased as the session progressed...makes great use of her mesmerising eyes n femininity to seduce me n i cld feel natural hot sexual vibes!...she sucking my fingers at times n sitting on me bod, me throbbing cock grazing on her pussy while i squeezed her boobs, her hands holding onto mine she looking deeply into me eyes wif smoulderng effect, damn bloody shiok!!

No action in the shower...but bbbj is quite gd for newbie slurpy although suction abit weak n nice ball licking/sucking n massaging of me balls wif great seductive eyecontact...no ar but gd lick of me perineum...she is still new so reluctant to kiss at first, but as the session progressed n we got comfortable wif each other light kisses led to full kisses led to light frenching led to quite passionate frenching when fucking her hard n getting her high wif her eyes open, v shiok!!...

She enjoyed me playing wif her modified boobs n me tonguefu got her wet wif soft feminine moans, her hands playing wif me hair n head shiok!...Fj vgd in any n all positions, she is accommodative n has a natural feel, lets herself go...enjoyed bonking her standing doggie n doggie becuz of her lovely back; foldable chair also damn shiok wif her sexy slim long legs wrapped ard me waist at times n at other times stretched wide n still yet at other times on me neck!...

Overall had an enjoyable bonk wif this newbie Fei Yan...has model looks, ht n bod...nice demure friendly mm who appears keen to learn(gave her some tips)...definite gem material potential...many tks to Duckbeaks n Fat Fatt for the recommendation

NB...this fr was based on my initial fuck wif Fei Yan in her first week working in GL...

#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
Old 28-05-2013, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L0819 - Yi Tiao Long Service Provider

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
The petite and service-oriented Xiao Ya's 2-year contract will be expiring next month ... Do visit her if you are her fans for memory sake perhaps ...
bro, has xiaoya, this tight little vixen, left our shores? she is a commando indeed, will miss her cosplay and wild slutty fucks
Old 03-06-2013, 09:00 AM
Samster

Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Well, found out Xiaoya has also gone back to China. But seems this house has some good new talents, will check it out this week
Old 03-06-2013, 05:06 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26879 / Power: 66
keewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Well, found out Xiaoya has also gone back to China. But seems this house has some good new talents, will check it out this week
its a new talent hee... seems liked theres only 1 new girl there 3 went back
Old 04-06-2013, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by keewee View Post
its a new talent hee... seems liked theres only 1 new girl there 3 went back
Thanks bro I thought you were right too about just one new talent. But I went last night and besides Fei Yan, there was another newbie, forgot her name (was not my type). Fei Yan is a tall babe but she looked tired at around 10pm so I skipped and KIV
Old 06-07-2013, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Current Line Up

With the departure of Ivy Lee lookalike Dan Dan, this house only left with ...

1) Han Han - Chio & service-oriented Chris Tong lookalike ... She has lethal curves especially her very attractive perky rear ...

2) Crystal - Young, cute, petite, slim built and tinted brown long tress newbie ... A touch of local lian ...

3) Xiao Xue - Pleasant looker, fleshy and very service-oriented

4) Fei Yan - Gorgeous, tall, slim, very feminine and womanly feel ... Some said she resemble Rene Liu ... However, commando-service seekers can pass her ...

According to OKT, the new batch will only arrive around September time-frame ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

P/S: Sharing is caring ... contribute objectively with relevancy to keep this forum alive ... but of course without obligation ... Cheerz!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 13-07-2013, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L0819 - Yi Tiao Long Service Provider

Jiangsu lass needs time to warm up Gfe and engine if bros spent time to unplug right petals u will get a beautiful full bloom floŵer...
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 13-07-2013, 05:03 PM
Samster

Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Fei yan not well trained in Yi Tiao long she is England after tunnelling thru the channel she is France...
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 13-07-2013, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Jiangsu lass needs time to warm up Gfe and engine if bros spent time to unplug right petals u will get a beautiful full bloom floŵer...
Quote:
Fei yan not well trained in Yi Tiao long she is England after tunnelling thru the channel she is France...
hahaha Bro allan .. i managed to pluck the petals "correctly"
Old 13-07-2013, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Still following my trail, bro? I've another one for ya if you're keen ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 13-07-2013, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hehehe u so good at spotting I waiting for ur next trail... Kumsia u first...
Old 14-07-2013, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Pls share with me too
Old 14-07-2013, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ArmyouM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Fei Yan can only speaks basic French, she needs to go class upgrade to intermediaries level.
Old 16-07-2013, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Max who is the wl tht u are recommending? I'm waiting
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1