The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 341 / Power: 2
noobie69 is one of the Best!noobie69 is one of the Best!noobie69 is one of the Best!noobie69 is one of the Best!
Shoot too fast when finding FLs

Serious qn. I always feel like money wasted when finding FLs, because my monkey brain gets too excited and shoot too quickly. Any other bros have such problem, and any tips other than wanking one out before the session?
Old Yesterday, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 12
Skyboy1988 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyboy1988 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyboy1988 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Shoot too fast when finding FLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie69 View Post
Serious qn. I always feel like money wasted when finding FLs, because my monkey brain gets too excited and shoot too quickly. Any other bros have such problem, and any tips other than wanking one out before the session?
Most straightforward ans will be spend more time on foreplay. Change and try many diff positions. If not u beforehand negotiate a rate for 2 shots and longer time for your session .

Sometimes a dramatic changes to life isn't really a bad thing..
Old Yesterday, 10:04 PM
Samster

noobie69 is one of the Best!noobie69 is one of the Best!noobie69 is one of the Best!noobie69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboy1988 View Post
Most straightforward ans will be spend more time on foreplay. Change and try many diff positions. If not u beforehand negotiate a rate for 2 shots and longer time for your session .
Think my situation a bit jialat, even missionary within 1 minute feel like cumming. Becomes a vicious cycle, cause I get even more nervous next time, then feel like cumming even sooner.

Doesn't help that FLs is the only place I've been getting sex from for the past year, so not like I can train up with a sex partner for "free".
Old Today, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 6
rlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud of
Quote:
Think my situation a bit jialat, even missionary within 1 minute feel like cumming. Becomes a vicious cycle, cause I get even more nervous next time, then feel like cumming even sooner.

Doesn't help that FLs is the only place I've been getting sex from for the past year, so not like I can train up with a sex partner for "free".
how old are u?
Old Today, 12:42 AM
Samster

Skyboy1988 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyboy1988 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyboy1988 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

I think u meant overexcited.. normally guy when feel nervous, will be hard to get an erection instead of cumming too quick. If not u can try ejeculation delay products. Or maybe try ML tht provides HJ or BJ(with cap) once u r accustomed to those, maybe u won't feel so overexcited about doing the deed.

Old Today, 02:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 667 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
You should try to survive hj by a pretty girl first.
Old Today, 05:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Delvax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When you have gone enough times, will just feel it is common and not be too fast, but how many times is enough time is hard to say.
Its also easy to be fast if you have stored too much, meaning have not touched any girls for a while.
Just pcc everyday or once per 2 days.

If still fail, time to check for ED.
Old Today, 05:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8277 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Very common problem.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old Today, 06:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
PikaPikaSEA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excessive semen buildup.

Solution is to masturbate 8-24 hours before you visit FLs. Not too long, not too short ahead of time.

Works well for me.
Old Today, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 16
smellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud of

Just book 2 shots
1st shot CIM COB COF
2nd shot you will definitely last A LOT longer

Old Today, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboy1988 View Post
I think u meant overexcited.. normally guy when feel nervous, will be hard to get an erection instead of cumming too quick. If not u can try ejeculation delay products. Or maybe try ML tht provides HJ or BJ(with cap) once u r accustomed to those, maybe u won't feel so overexcited about doing the deed.
Yes definitely is overexcitement. Feels quite ridiculous to say it but let's say I pre-book 2 days in advance, I can't sleep well for the next 2 days. Think I got to stop getting in my own head.
Old Today, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellycatt View Post
Just book 2 shots
1st shot CIM COB COF
2nd shot you will definitely last A LOT longer
Not really. Last time I went to find FL (Dec last year) I came just from B2B rubbing. 2nd shot missionary also within 2 minutes.

Think is a pure psychological thing, just not too sure what I can do in a cost-effective manner to get more exposure therapy and last longer.
Old Today, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delvax View Post
When you have gone enough times, will just feel it is common and not be too fast, but how many times is enough time is hard to say.
Its also easy to be fast if you have stored too much, meaning have not touched any girls for a while.
Just pcc everyday or once per 2 days.

If still fail, time to check for ED.
ED means cannot get it up, no? Think mine is exact opposite of ED
Old Today, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlskyline View Post
how old are u?
Late 20s. I did hear as you grow older, the longer men tend to last haha
Old Today, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yes definitely is overexcitement. Feels quite ridiculous to say it but let's say I pre-book 2 days in advance, I can't sleep well for the next 2 days. Think I got to stop getting in my own head.
Sorry bro.. I think u need advice from professional if ejeculation delay products dont work for u.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1