The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-04-2017, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
handyman4u29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toobee View Post
Nice tread. Pick up so many targets to bonk. $150 need to do more read up before going.

Can I check if which Cat150 WL can do $80 for 30mins? instead of $150 for 60mins.

Might as well get wl 80.
And no. 30 mins still 150
Old 02-04-2017, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

L18 cannot remember which house but has cat 100
go for 1h for 150
regret
this cannot that cannot and 30min finished

L2062 miqi
bj - capped
no down south no french
nice bod though

thought cat 150 all bbj?
Old 02-04-2017, 11:18 PM
Samster

Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

amy coco
service top notch

heard apr new WL coming....
which house got share from the new batch?
Old 02-04-2017, 11:23 PM
Samster

dsc check
understand monthly check
but 3 monthly more thorough??
meaning check for monthly will not surface what is being checked 3 monthly??
Old 03-04-2017, 08:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
ATCong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SetMeLove View Post
1606A Xiao Yun

What a precious Gem! At first, I wasn't sure but after trying found she is very intimate I decided to add another hour and then another hour.

In the room she sayang me and kiss me then she would undress and kiss me again. This time I hug her tight and we smooch hard, she didn't resist instead she moves on to nibble my neck and sucks my nipple while unbuckling my pants. She almost wanted to suck me but smiles and grab my hard dick to the bathroom.

In the bathroom, we french while her hands were soaping me, I then turn her around and grind her perky ass while she responded by moving up and down moaning away. Then she washes my dick and gave me a bbbj like she can't wait, she would look at me smiles and back at it again. After awhile I stop her cause I almost cum then she stands up and kisses me while her hand is still playing with my dick.

On bed, we kiss lovingly, she kiss my face then lick my ear my neck then my nipple while her hand is playing with my dick then she licks southwards and in between my thigh and groin my inner thigh to my knees then turn me around to the back of my knees up my butt cheeks then AR. She then lift up my ass and turn around to lick my balls under me and gave me bbbj. After that, she turns me to the side and continues to AR me while I play with her wet slippery pussy. It was heaven! She then proceeds to bbbj again before she caps me and rides me on top.

While she slowly inserts my dick she says 你好大! I was very happy and grab her beautiful boobs and fuck her. Then she starts rocking and moan and asks me to come on top. I fuck her missionary then hold her tight and french. Then I turn her sideways while I grab her big butt and boobs to fuck. She says 好深! Then she moans really loud and I came real hard.

Laying besides her she hugs me like a lover then kisses me, I return to kiss her back while playing with her boobs, she touches my dick and said with wide eyes 你还很硬! I smile and continue kissing, it was very intimate. After awhile she says let's go for a bath but I told her I want one more time and we are at it again kissing and licking all over each other, this time I finger and paint her and then we make love. It was really sensual. I came fucking her sideway and her body was twitching. I hug her from behind while my dick still inside her. She turns around and kisses me. We spoke for awhile then she massage me with her breast and smooth butt. After awhile I want to make love again and I add more time.

GFE very high, no commercial feeling. For someone seeking intimacy, she is the one

Boobs: Smooth beautiful B cup shaped
AR: A few times as and when at my request
BBBJ: Done with love
Painting: Yes
Fingering: Yes
FJ: Very real
Is she a Malaysian ?
Old 03-04-2017, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATCong View Post
Is she a Malaysian ?
Orang Tiong Kok
Old 03-04-2017, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
ATCong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Orang Tiong Kok
Oh I see. I tot there was a Malaysian by the same name also, and her house mate is also a Malaysian call Janet..... think I got mixed up.
Old 03-04-2017, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATCong View Post
Oh I see. I tot there was a Malaysian by the same name also, and her house mate is also a Malaysian call Janet..... think I got mixed up.
Xiao Jun Msian 1606

Xiao Yun PRC 1606A

Yes name very similar
Old 03-04-2017, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 12
drbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Understand there are a couple of Yi Yi in geylang at the moment. Which one has long relatively straight black hair, small A - B boobs, petite size body?
Old 03-04-2017, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbeejay View Post
Understand there are a couple of Yi Yi in geylang at the moment. Which one has long relatively straight black hair, small A - B boobs, petite size body?
Probably the one at 2041
Old 03-04-2017, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
stan12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
House 1615
WL lily
Age around 25
AR yes
French yes
BBBJ yes
GFE level quite high
RTF yes.
Old 03-04-2017, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan12345 View Post
House 1615
WL lily
Age around 25
AR yes
French yes
BBBJ yes
GFE level quite high
RTF yes.
I thought L1615 has 2 girls only Qing Qing and Fei Fei and both are returning home on Wednesday?
Old 04-04-2017, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
I thought L1615 has 2 girls only Qing Qing and Fei Fei and both are returning home on Wednesday?
He is probably referring to Lily from WH1615.

You mean the main road 1615 no more girls after Qing Qing and Fei Fei go home?
Old 04-04-2017, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
stan12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
They have 6 girls in the house,heard from WL more girls end of the month.
Old 04-04-2017, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
He is probably referring to Lily from WH1615.

You mean the main road 1615 no more girls after Qing Qing and Fei Fei go home?
Yes, that's what I understand from the house of an OKT I went to. He told me "Boh Char Bor" when he called the house for Qing Qing. After he hung up, he said Fei Fei also leaving. Then he told me that house "Boh Char Bor"" already.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1