The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2015, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
pointman2009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Information on Hefei

Thanks bro, saw a few other interesting ktv, one in the 开发区 that may be worth checking out.

Will PM you closer to my trip, see if we can organize something

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
the best KTV is 鼎峰会 at 宁国路. The sitting fee is Rmb 400 and you can google for more information on the KTV.
Old 04-10-2015, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

开发区is后宫ktv。But I think it is more on the 高新区. It was not a bad KTV when I visited it last year. The sitting fee was Rmb 300
Old 07-10-2015, 06:58 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Information on Hefei

Haha, thanks for the update. Trying to get another buddy to join me at Hefei as well. Keeping our fingers crossed

Quote:
开发区is后宫ktv。But I think it is more on the 高新区. It was not a bad KTV when I visited it last year. The sitting fee was Rmb 300
Old 11-10-2015, 12:39 AM
Samster

Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pointman2009 View Post
Hi Pink_Flyod,

Will be travelling in mid Dec during a business trip.

Am passing by Hefei and contemplating stopping over for 1-2 days to check out the scene if it's interesting.

Are the sitting fee still RMB 300? Where's a good 4 star hotel to stay that is close to the action Many thanks.
I should also be in Hefei in Mid Dec.. let me know.. we can cheong together.
Old 16-10-2015, 07:18 PM
Samster

Hi Bro Pink_Flyod, yes that would be very nice indeed.

Will PM you once i have the dates confirmed to be dropping by HF

Quote:
I should also be in Hefei in Mid Dec.. let me know.. we can cheong together.
Old 05-11-2015, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 19
Smackdown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just came back from Hefei last and went to 鼎峰会 as recommended by bro Pink_Flyod. Was quite surprise with this place as beside the standard girl sitting with like what we used to do. But if you wish to go for an extra miles, before you start selecting your girl, tell the mummy that you want to select those girls that have additional show and the tips is 600 rmb rather than the standard 400 rmb. As for what additional show is, think i would not say more and let bros who is going there experience themselves. Bro Pink_Flyod, hope to see yr review this coming DEC if you are tempted to try. BTW, there is another ktv just open beside 安徽饭店. You can go there and give it a try but will not be as "fun" as 鼎峰会.
Old 07-11-2015, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smackdown View Post
Just came back from Hefei last and went to 鼎峰会 as recommended by bro Pink_Flyod. Was quite surprise with this place as beside the standard girl sitting with like what we used to do. But if you wish to go for an extra miles, before you start selecting your girl, tell the mummy that you want to select those girls that have additional show and the tips is 600 rmb rather than the standard 400 rmb. As for what additional show is, think i would not say more and let bros who is going there experience themselves. Bro Pink_Flyod, hope to see yr review this coming DEC if you are tempted to try. BTW, there is another ktv just open beside 安徽饭店. You can go there and give it a try but will not be as "fun" as 鼎峰会.
I was just inform about the Anhui Hotel KTV few days ago by my colleagues and they said it is better than DingFengHui. I will try the Anhui Hotel on my next trip by end of this month.
Old 08-11-2015, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
I was just inform about the Anhui Hotel KTV few days ago by my colleagues and they said it is better than DingFengHui. I will try the Anhui Hotel on my next trip by end of this month.
You can try there but personally I feel Dingfenghui girls look better. As for the new ktv, the waitress looks better and their uniforms are more enjoyable than the girls. Anyway will wait for yr review as u might have a different view to share with us. Enjoy yr trip bro!!!
Old 08-11-2015, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
You can try there but personally I feel Dingfenghui girls look better. As for the new ktv, the waitress looks better and their uniforms are more enjoyable than the girls. Anyway will wait for yr review as u might have a different view to share with us. Enjoy yr trip bro!!!
Will be going there at the end of the month and I heard that gals in Ding Feg Hui went to AnHui hotel. I was told the hardware is also better in Anhui Hotel.
Old 09-11-2015, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Will be going there at the end of the month and I heard that gals in Ding Feg Hui went to AnHui hotel. I was told the hardware is also better in Anhui Hotel.
Maybe becos of all this reasons, that's why Dingfenghui raise their bar on playability. To me, we spend $$$ to enjoy ourselves and to get the best out from them and playability would be one factor that I would consider. Hope to hear yr review next month bro!!
Old 09-11-2015, 07:26 PM
Samster

Hi bro, how's the damage for the MMs like for Anhui Hotel KTV?

Quote:
Maybe becos of all this reasons, that's why Dingfenghui raise their bar on playability. To me, we spend $$$ to enjoy ourselves and to get the best out from them and playability would be one factor that I would consider. Hope to hear yr review next month bro!!
Old 11-11-2015, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi bro, how's the damage for the MMs like for Anhui Hotel KTV?
Damage is 400-500rmb depending which girl you pick and i am not sure about bring out so u better check with the mommy 1st before u start yr selection. Btw, the ktv is beside Anhui Hotel and not inside the hotel so don go head to the wrong place. You can stay at Anhui hotel cos the room rate not that ex and the room are quite good and there are a couple of food stall opposite and beside the hotel so not a bad location for this hotel. Enjoy yr hunting bro!
Old 13-11-2015, 07:26 PM
Samster

That's not to bad.

Will check out this new KTV, and most importantly Anhui MMs at this joint if time allows hehehe.

Hotels in Anhui appears to be 50% the cost compared to Shanghai so plenty of choice lol

Quote:
Damage is 400-500rmb depending which girl you pick and i am not sure about bring out so u better check with the mommy 1st before u start yr selection. Btw, the ktv is beside Anhui Hotel and not inside the hotel so don go head to the wrong place. You can stay at Anhui hotel cos the room rate not that ex and the room are quite good and there are a couple of food stall opposite and beside the hotel so not a bad location for this hotel. Enjoy yr hunting bro!
Old 13-11-2015, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
That's not to bad.

Will check out this new KTV, and most importantly Anhui MMs at this joint if time allows hehehe.

Hotels in Anhui appears to be 50% the cost compared to Shanghai so plenty of choice lol
If time permit then you might want to try Dingfenghui too so that there is a comparison. Indeed hotel in Hefei is much cheaper than Shanghai so had a good hunting nite out bro and hope to hear yr review too.
Old 22-11-2015, 09:36 PM
Samster

I will be in Hefei on Monday to Wednesday... PM me if you want to cheong. I would probably go on Monday night to Anhui Hotel.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1