The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 21-02-2017, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1494 / Power: 20
hock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud of
Re: Chinatown : People's Park Complex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuanehkia View Post
Just walk behind level 2. She is at the corner shop. Can't remember exact address
Is it next to the shop selling sex toys? If it is that shop I though it had a gal with big tits......
Old 22-02-2017, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 8
localla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find better

third floor foot masg shop, few minas.
no xtr svc

Last edited by localla; 17-03-2017 at 08:55 AM.
Old 23-02-2017, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

mina at third flor spotted. But too bad clean shop,
The lady boss keep staring into the room.
Old 17-03-2017, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 8
localla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by hock19 View Post
Is it next to the shop selling sex toys? If it is that shop I though it had a gal with big tits......
those few shops near sex toy shop, raid soon, the all gals stand outside
pull shoppers hand.
Old 17-03-2017, 08:18 PM
Samster

chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alputo View Post
walking around last night found this SYT big E tits

2nd floor

name: kai kai

PRC

body: white and slim with big E tits and bouncy ass. Face not bad. age late 20's

Grab me by the arm to bring me in and started chating. found she is only a temp...covering for one of the girls there.

fast fast GF kissing next thing i knew my dick was between her big tits. She ask if i want oil...sure . she pour it all over my bro and went on rolling. start BBBJ me ...cant take no more keep looking at her face like that cum on my face look while sucking my balls. i blew it on her face.

She got fully naked and shower me... play with bro and got it hard again...lol ask me if i want to pop again...only extra 50....why not. put on rubber and pump her in the shower. If i broke the shower xia wai ?.....
can share her ctc ,this chick chick
Old 17-03-2017, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthan10 View Post
Wow ... never knew got shower facilities now... If really have, good deal to try also
last time chai hong shop, n sophia shop,
original got water pipe,.
first batch prc make money went back already.

Last edited by chukeliang; 18-03-2017 at 11:37 AM.
Old 18-03-2017, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Chinatown : People's Park Complex

Saw a few ml at level 2 near toy shop already starting work at 9am. Early bird catches the worm.
Old 18-03-2017, 11:34 AM
Samster

they look for men, not really massage.
dont waste money.
go geylang better, legal peace of mind
Old 18-03-2017, 11:35 AM
Samster

the lady boss ask customer to zap my point .
Old 18-03-2017, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
moshea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Chop carrot place. Quoted $200 and before I can reject already removed her clothing.

die die want me for fuck job and offered 2 shots. So I told her since so expensive. I want RAW and 1 shot. She obliged and I thrust deep into her. Pay up 200 and 30 for half an hour session.
Old 18-03-2017, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 11
cranberryzom is a splendid one to beholdcranberryzom is a splendid one to beholdcranberryzom is a splendid one to beholdcranberryzom is a splendid one to beholdcranberryzom is a splendid one to beholdcranberryzom is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by catalyst View Post
Had a session at the 3rd level corner shop ( close to the toliet- staircase side )

Neg price @ 60....
went in action start with this MILF...
Give me a Blow then i Pump her doggie and she moan like helll.....after 10 min...release out all my 1 week loads....

value for $$$$
Did not manage to find this ML, Bro mind share the actual store? Was nearly drag into one shop at lvl 2, but quote too expensive.
Old 18-03-2017, 10:53 PM
Samster

Thumbs down Re: Chinatown : People's Park Complex

careful all bros, carot chopping in progress.
Her okt boys are monitoring sbf.
Will make a issue out of it.
Those chicken coops are syndictated.
Walk pass pull hand pull legs.
Other shop sell thing business very bad.

another round of av raid soon.

Last edited by chukeliang; 20-03-2017 at 12:49 AM.
Old 22-03-2017, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 8
Redelephant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRedelephant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went to explore L4 after knowing that there have some beauty spa there beside L2 & L3. The level was mostly maid agency, travel agency, one dressmaker shop & some clinics if not wrong.
I found 2 beauty spa there which was located quite near to each other. I happen to see one prc milf bringing her customer into the shop on that day. The ml quickly lock up the door once they are inside before I can have a chance to take a glance inside.
By coincidence, I saw another ml leading her customer into the other shop too. This beauty spa was very much bigger then the previous one & the ml was much younger & pretty too. Same thing, she lock the door and disappear behind the back room with her customer. The rest is really up to my imagination.
Will come back another time to try out...
Old 22-03-2017, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
moshea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Try L4, you won't regret, better service and accommodative. What also can if you will to pay abit more
Old 22-03-2017, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 11
cranberryzom is a splendid one to beholdcranberryzom is a splendid one to beholdcranberryzom is a splendid one to beholdcranberryzom is a splendid one to beholdcranberryzom is a splendid one to beholdcranberryzom is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by moshea View Post
Try L4, you won't regret, better service and accommodative. What also can if you will to pay abit more
Which one at L4 do you recommend? and around how much the price? I was grab and pull to L2, but i feel i been chop, with massage and HJ around 150, and not even an hour. .. Thank bros
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread