The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-02-2017, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 10
ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty0870 View Post
There used to be an unstated practice that MLs peddling their wares from MPs are advertised and discussed at the health centre section, and those in hdb/condos are discussed here.

Sure ~ the title of this section doesn't explicitly say MP MLs are out of bounds, but its just very frustrating (at least to me) that we now cant tell at a glance where an ML operates from.

Some of us just don't like going to MPs. And to push the knife in deeper, nowadays the websites/okts advertise both without clearly indicating where their girls work at. We really shouldnt have to jump through hoops to get the info we want... geez
Totally agree!!! Some girls even try to hide that they operating in SPAs!! Turn off where i reach the stated location.
Old 22-02-2017, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
Yoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

With Alina, Xiao Mo, Lina rtc, Laura not working, choice of ML getting limited. A good time to save up some money
Old 22-02-2017, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7448 / Power: 10
jaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoyogi View Post
With Alina, Xiao Mo, Lina rtc, Laura not working, choice of ML getting limited. A good time to save up some money
Still have Miqi, Aini, Mint....
Old 22-02-2017, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
There used to be an unstated practice that MLs peddling their wares from MPs are advertised and discussed at the health centre section, and those in hdb/condos are discussed here.

Sure ~ the title of this section doesn't explicitly say MP MLs are out of bounds, but its just very frustrating (at least to me) that we now cant tell at a glance where an ML operates from.

Some of us just don't like going to MPs. And to push the knife in deeper, nowadays the websites/okts advertise both without clearly indicating where their girls work at. We really shouldnt have to jump through hoops to get the info we want... geez
Yes agreed. No offense to the SPA girls, there cld be gems there but there's a reason why some prefer the MLs operating on their own here.

And iirc that was the main reason why we had this local message forum spin off, after the HC side complained that we are muddling the waters there. Now here also muddled up here alr...
Old 22-02-2017, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 20
qwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Yes agreed. No offense to the SPA girls, there cld be gems there but there's a reason why some prefer the MLs operating on their own here.

And iirc that was the main reason why we had this local message forum spin off, after the HC side complained that we are muddling the waters there. Now here also muddled up here alr...
Something needs to be done to clean this up. Its a business decision and we cant stop MP MLs from advertising on the same sites. But at least can

1..... we persuade the webmasters to state clearly where they operate from?

2..... keep reviews of MP MLs out of this thread? There's health centre section for them.

3..... or very least, reviews of them could come with their location (hdb/condo/MP) and JB's compilation could reflect this.

My humble 5 cents...
Old 22-02-2017, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3668 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Something needs to be done to clean this up. Its a business decision and we cant stop MP MLs from advertising on the same sites. But at least can
Can we trouble bro Javabeans to indicate in his thread which are the spa girls?
Old 22-02-2017, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoyogi View Post
Any idea when Laura will start working? I am dying to sucking her veiny nipples of her huge breasts like a baby.
Old 22-02-2017, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15528 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Can we trouble bro Javabeans to indicate in his thread which are the spa girls?
Can.

But i need you guys to supply me the info on who the spa girls are.
Old 22-02-2017, 07:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
FLFL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Back with another MR (PEGGY 沛慈)

I initially wanted to try ZOE小七 but ended up finding another girl called PEGGY 沛慈. Both from LTD. And boy am I so glad I tried her.

Unfortunately you have to read through my story and judge for yourself because i dont do rating

When she opened the door, I was pleasantly surprised because she looked just like the girl in the picture or maybe even better in person. I would think she's labelled SYT because of her petite size but she looked sexy. I took a shower by myself, and went out to lie down. Although she don't strip like others, the GFE feels she provided able to compensate it. You know what I mean after you've tried She hugged me with her boobs pressing and and damn! were they perky or what. Looked like over-sized ice-cream cones. Makes you wanna suck it but I'm not into that. Right after, she proceed with the massage.

Her massage was not strong, but firm. Just the right amount of strength through out. Good enough to get the kinks out of my body, and the random surprising sensual strokes turned me on quickly. And her boobs. Her boobs were awesome. I don't know why I never touched it at all though probably because she had this little sister feeling.

After that... the teases. Slow, fast, mouth action, catbathed me everywhere. It's like a sexual service except without penetration. Then she went too fast on my cock that I couldn't take it anymore. Had multiple orgasms and she said it was cute how I trembled. I usually have multiple orgasms during sex but not from foreplay and a HJ like this. Maybe other people will have different experiences depending your reactions though.

After that we rested on the bed for a while after I caught my breath before washing up. Wow man. Best service I ever had.

She's a really sweet girl. We talked about her dreams about her future and stuff. I think it's great to have met her. Overall and experience I would like to repeat...
Old 22-02-2017, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 14
fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLFL View Post

I initially wanted to try ZOE小七 but ended up finding another girl called PEGGY 沛慈. Both from LTD. And boy am I so glad I tried her.

Unfortunately you have to read through my story and judge for yourself because i dont do rating

When she opened the door, I was pleasantly surprised because she looked just like the girl in the picture or maybe even better in person. I would think she's labelled SYT because of her petite size but she looked sexy. I took a shower by myself, and went out to lie down. Although she don't strip like others, the GFE feels she provided able to compensate it. You know what I mean after you've tried She hugged me with her boobs pressing and and damn! were they perky or what. Looked like over-sized ice-cream cones. Makes you wanna suck it but I'm not into that. Right after, she proceed with the massage.

Her massage was not strong, but firm. Just the right amount of strength through out. Good enough to get the kinks out of my body, and the random surprising sensual strokes turned me on quickly. And her boobs. Her boobs were awesome. I don't know why I never touched it at all though probably because she had this little sister feeling.

After that... the teases. Slow, fast, mouth action, catbathed me everywhere. It's like a sexual service except without penetration. Then she went too fast on my cock that I couldn't take it anymore. Had multiple orgasms and she said it was cute how I trembled. I usually have multiple orgasms during sex but not from foreplay and a HJ like this. Maybe other people will have different experiences depending your reactions though.

After that we rested on the bed for a while after I caught my breath before washing up. Wow man. Best service I ever had.

She's a really sweet girl. We talked about her dreams about her future and stuff. I think it's great to have met her. Overall and experience I would like to repeat...
her photos are blurred ...
Old 22-02-2017, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
Can.

But i need you guys to supply me the info on who the spa girls are.
To start the ball rolling, Mei Mei (sglonelyguy.com), Miu Miu (sglonelyguy.com), Isabelle (sglonelyguy.com)
Old 22-02-2017, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
tuesdayblues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
To start the ball rolling, Mei Mei (sglonelyguy.com), Miu Miu (sglonelyguy.com), Isabelle (sglonelyguy.com)
Bro which one should I try first as I have some free time on hand this week
Old 22-02-2017, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 20
qwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud of
Quote:

Although she don't strip like others, the GFE feels she provided able to compensate it. You know what I mean after you've tried

And her boobs. Her boobs were awesome. I don't know why I never touched it at all though probably because she had this little sister feeling.
In other words, you mean she is a Fully Clothed ML and the reason why you never touched her boobs is.. well... the reason is obvious?
Old 22-02-2017, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

....I can't see her face clearly in the ads
Old 22-02-2017, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
In other words, you mean she is a Fully Clothed ML and the reason why you never touched her boobs is.. well... the reason is obvious?
Furthermore the way he described is like the ml is trying to jerk him off quickly, haha..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1