The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 27-03-2010, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 16
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Went to Rowell the other day and met up with Natcha. I said "Wah, I read in the forum you charge $200 for outcalls?" She said she doesn't.

It seems the caller offered her only $30 to meet up in a hotel. She was fed up that the caller was a low-baller and gave him an outrageous price of $200 to blow him off. She said she normally charges locals $100 per session in a hotel.

I think some bros here are unrealistic. Yes, the LB may charge $30 in Rowell but the business model is different......low cost, high volume. If you want exclusivity, privacy, comfort etc you have to pay a higher price. No point offering such low prices because the LB will reject it. Just go to vicesisters or craiglist. Do you see anybody offering $30.

Might as well go to Rowell and be tolerant of the conditions there and pay $30 like I do.

'Nuff said.
Old 28-03-2010, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
novus733 is Cool - loads of Potential

hah, rump well said. This people are here to earn some money back, and these low-ballers are creating nuisance.
Old 28-03-2010, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Fubar69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agree with bro Rump. Tried Natcha outside in a hotel. She is a wonderful girl and reasonable too.
Old 28-03-2010, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 18
DemiBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackpower View Post
You see bro there are alot of kind bros to help you up your points.. I too once faced this situation for posting pics, others didnt like it and got zapped badly until i couldnt post need mod approval. But there are few bros here whom helped me out..
Ya heng got Bros with heart lei, else jialat... i was about to quit coming in sbf liao after the last time which i tio a couple of times already sibei sian..

Thanks to all the Seniors who lent a helping hand to me
Old 30-03-2010, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
rtfagain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went to this joint a few times. One of the lady boy here quite tall and pretty dont look like LB at all.
Old 31-03-2010, 04:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 15
capcrunch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My friend... sometimes what we want is not LB who don't look like LBs... precisely because they are different from girls... that's most of the fun.

Anyway that link has nothing there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtfagain View Post
I went to this joint a few times. One of the lady boy here quite tall and pretty dont look like LB at all.
Old 03-04-2010, 10:50 PM
Samster

RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future
Som

I went to Rowell today and all 10 LBs were available behind the gate. I decided to try the new "girl" named Som, also from Stringfellows.

Som is on the skinny side which suits me fine. Unfortunately she ain't a looker so I hope her service skills will compensate for that.

In her room we did the small talk and stripped to our birthday suits. I laid down and she started her cat bath which was quite good, really. Her hot tongue went down lower and lower until she was licking my balls. I brought her legs up and over me and before you know it we were in 69 position.

I started assrimming Som and she returned the favour. Wow! She licked my asshole like her life depended on it. Her tongue was lapping my anus like a a cat thirsty for milk. And her tongue probed and raped my asshole! Soon she got off me and I turned on my side. The ass cleaning continued and I was loving every moment of it.

I then decided to adopt the doggy position to make her job easier. She spread my ass cheeks and lashed her tongue inside me like a hungry bitch in heat. This went on for another couple of minutes.

I then moved behind her and said I wanted to fuck her. I suddenly realised that she did not go through the customary BJ but what the fuck.....the assrimming I got was the best in a long time.

I plunged my turgid rod into the gaping asshole and pumped her like there's no tomorrow. I then switched to my two fingers and explored her ass. I felt she got a wide rectal cavity, which surprised me because her ass felt good and tight instead of empty or loose. Whatever! Mr One Eyed Snake then revisited her ass and before long he spat out his venom but the toxic gel was blocked by a plastic barrier called Durex.

Here are her pics taken after our humpin' and pumpin'. Like I said, she ain't a looker but service-wise, great!

http://filefap.com/files/755143_omcem/Som-1.JPG

http://filefap.com/files/755144_ykjwi/Som-2.JPG

http://filefap.com/files/755145_wpgob/Som-3.JPG

Here's her dick but in a deflated state. BTW she can fuck guys too!

http://filefap.com/files/755146_zj4gx/Som-4.JPG

http://filefap.com/files/755147_ikshq/Som-5.JPG

I ended by giving her an extra $10 tip.

On the way out I met At. She looks pretty in a dress which makes her look like a belly dancer! Here are a couple of pics of At:

http://filefap.com/files/755141_z1jtt/At1-1.JPG

http://filefap.com/files/755142_ytvoi/At1-2.JPG

Hasta La Vista, baby!
Old 05-04-2010, 01:26 AM
Samster

I also kenna zap by some a-hole who never leave name - saying go straight. seems like some idiot's going around zapping the bros here...
Old 05-04-2010, 11:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
mwee9999 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Som

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
I went to Rowell today and all 10 LBs were available behind the gate. I decided to try the new "girl" named Som, also from Stringfellows.

Som is on the skinny side which suits me fine. Unfortunately she ain't a looker so I hope her service skills will compensate for that.

In her room we did the small talk and stripped to our birthday suits. I laid down and she started her cat bath which was quite good, really. Her hot tongue went down lower and lower until she was licking my balls. I brought her legs up and over me and before you know it we were in 69 position.

I started assrimming Som and she returned the favour. Wow! She licked my asshole like her life depended on it. Her tongue was lapping my anus like a a cat thirsty for milk. And her tongue probed and raped my asshole! Soon she got off me and I turned on my side. The ass cleaning continued and I was loving every moment of it.

I then decided to adopt the doggy position to make her job easier. She spread my ass cheeks and lashed her tongue inside me like a hungry bitch in heat. This went on for another couple of minutes.

I then moved behind her and said I wanted to fuck her. I suddenly realised that she did not go through the customary BJ but what the fuck.....the assrimming I got was the best in a long time.

I plunged my turgid rod into the gaping asshole and pumped her like there's no tomorrow. I then switched to my two fingers and explored her ass. I felt she got a wide rectal cavity, which surprised me because her ass felt good and tight instead of empty or loose. Whatever! Mr One Eyed Snake then revisited her ass and before long he spat out his venom but the toxic gel was blocked by a plastic barrier called Durex.

Here are her pics taken after our humpin' and pumpin'. Like I said, she ain't a looker but service-wise, great!

http://filefap.com/files/755143_omcem/Som-1.JPG

http://filefap.com/files/755144_ykjwi/Som-2.JPG

http://filefap.com/files/755145_wpgob/Som-3.JPG

Here's her dick but in a deflated state. BTW she can fuck guys too!

http://filefap.com/files/755146_zj4gx/Som-4.JPG

http://filefap.com/files/755147_ikshq/Som-5.JPG

I ended by giving her an extra $10 tip.

On the way out I met At. She looks pretty in a dress which makes her look like a belly dancer! Here are a couple of pics of At:

http://filefap.com/files/755141_z1jtt/At1-1.JPG

http://filefap.com/files/755142_ytvoi/At1-2.JPG

Hasta La Vista, baby!
Hi, I wanted to try a LB as some of the pics look very sexy! Was near Rowell last week and decided to go check it out. Was there around 10pm. Looked for 79 rowell but can only see 75. However, I cant see any ladyboys!
Do they hang around or are they in the house itself? Do I have to go in to check them out?
I was hanging around waiting, even having tea at the nearby coffeeshop opoosite the New Asia Hotel (I think). However, did not see any of the Thai or any LBs! Would appreciate if senior bros could advice!
BTW, did see a sexy one just sitting outside the hotel but by then already lost the mood after hanging around and walking up and down Rowell many times!
Old 05-04-2010, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by capcrunch View Post
I also kenna zap by some a-hole who never leave name - saying go straight. seems like some idiot's going around zapping the bros here...
Thanks to bro offspring for the points ups! However, the bastard struck again. It's okay lah, doesn't matter. I think bros here know who's the real deal and who's not. Cheers to all the good bros here!
Old 06-04-2010, 12:09 AM
Samster

Hi bro mwee9999.

You should go to the other end of Rowell towards Jalan Besar. The house you're looking for is opposite the children's playground. Walk along the five-foot way in front of the shophouses until you find the gate with the LBs behind. If the gate is closed, it means they are hiding because suspected anti-vice is close by. It will open again but only after the coast is clear. The wait for the gate to open can be as short as five minutes to as long as a couple of hours, depends on your luck.
Old 06-04-2010, 06:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
Hi bro mwee9999.

You should go to the other end of Rowell towards Jalan Besar. The house you're looking for is opposite the children's playground. Walk along the five-foot way in front of the shophouses until you find the gate with the LBs behind. If the gate is closed, it means they are hiding because suspected anti-vice is close by. It will open again but only after the coast is clear. The wait for the gate to open can be as short as five minutes to as long as a couple of hours, depends on your luck.
Hi Bro Rumpranger,
thanks! I was there but the gate was closed! guess I was unlucky then! Oh well, will go again another day!
Old 06-04-2010, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
novus733 is Cool - loads of Potential

bro mwee9999 its beside a drink... there is like cupboard blocking infront of the entrance of the gate when u view directly opp from the playground..
Old 07-04-2010, 12:19 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by novus733 View Post
bro mwee9999 its beside a drink... there is like cupboard blocking infront of the entrance of the gate when u view directly opp from the playground..
LOL. OK. I think I get it. Will go again one of these days! Again, many thanks to the bros here for the directions!
Old 07-04-2010, 02:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 15
havock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to all

why do no one talk abt the malay ladybys frm malaysia near the front shophouses juz directly opposite the nasi lemak shop they are quite gd also and look damn beautiful and can talk english better than the thai ones
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1