The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2009, 07:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 19
ColdFeet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Bros who keen in a LB that will french BBBJ and CIM too.. C cupper and functinal tool can try MOT at 79 rowell. she from bangkok
Old 07-04-2009, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 16
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Here's another Thai ladyboy from house 79. She used to work in Stringfellows, Pattaya.

http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...fd7e4a99f1.jpg

Name : Toei (pronounced Toy)
BJ: Covered with condom
Frenching: Soft kisses
CIM: No
Functional Cock: Can get erect. She says she can top you if you like. Did not try because I am not into that.

She's going back on 27 April.
Old 07-04-2009, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lazydick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
Bro, just checking. Did you take her photo in Rowell room. The surrounding looks awfully familar.
Old 08-04-2009, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Meaty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Functional Cock: Can get erect. She says she can top you if you like. Did not try because I am not into that.

Thanks for sharing. Any idea how long is her dick?
Old 08-04-2009, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
peptalk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Here's another Thai ladyboy from house 79. She used to work in Stringfellows, Pattaya.
May I know is her rate similar to those operating in Rowell i.e. $30? Thank you.
Old 08-04-2009, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Bosom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by peptalk View Post
May I know is her rate similar to those operating in Rowell i.e. $30? Thank you.
Should be if she is operating in Rowell. Unless she is doing outcall, then the charges will be higher to compensate for the opportunity cost.
Old 08-04-2009, 12:17 PM
Samster

RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazydick View Post
Bro, just checking. Did you take her photo in Rowell room. The surrounding looks awfully familar.
Yup, the picture was taken just last night in Rowell. What you see is what you get.
Old 08-04-2009, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by peptalk View Post
Yes, the rate is $30.00. Do give a tip if you feel the service is very good.
Old 08-04-2009, 01:12 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1263 / Power: 0
FatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:

http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...fd7e4a99f1.jpg

wah , this LB very pretty, chio and sexy steamy body, nice. I love that.
Old 08-04-2009, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meaty View Post
Thanks for sharing. Any idea how long is her dick?
Here's a couple of pictures from www.ladyboy-ladyboy website which shows Toei with her dick. Caution: Dicks in pics may look larger than they appear!

http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...2ca8498550.jpg

http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...d1e72d8ba0.jpg
Old 08-04-2009, 02:16 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1263 / Power: 0
FatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud of

Quote:
Here's a couple of pictures from www.ladyboy-ladyboy website which shows Toei with her dick. Caution: Dicks in pics may look larger than they appear!

wah, bro, the pics looks very yummy, sexy, steamy n tempting.

was curious, me never bonk LB before, wondering LB cock bigger or mine bigger, thinking of bonking LB and also let LB bonk me via my mouth n ass. hehehe

Last edited by FatmanSK; 08-04-2009 at 02:28 PM.
Old 08-04-2009, 02:59 PM
Samster

carr4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Sianz... Can't seem to open the pictures from my work PC. Have to get back home first.
Old 09-04-2009, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
katoey_luver is Cool - loads of Potential

Been to Rowell twice in the past two weeks.
First trip at around 7pm on Sunday resulted in my having a session with Kate.
Tall girl, but both feminine in looks and style.
Agreed $30 and ended up giving her $40.
itinially I thought I would be dissapointed, as her cock looked so small. I figured it was due to the hormones. But very shortly after it grew to be a nice sized stick.
Good service, unrushed and enjoyed myself.

I went back during the week. Kate was there, but I said I'd come back for her another night and that night I wanted to try another. Cant recall the girl's name, but when we got upstairs there was confusion as to the pice being $30 in my mind and $50 in hers. Had she been a bit sweet about it and at least said $40 we would be on. But we ended up bith standing firm on price and I said "never mind" and left. A bit embarassing walking past the LB's downstairs only 2 minutes later, and I figured I probably am on the bad boys list until they have a fresh stock.

Very horny right now, so could be I go against my will and make my way down there.

By the way, after I walked out I made my way to Dunlop street and went to one of the Thai massage places. Got a Thai MILF to twist my body about for 30 minutes for $25, then a baby oiled happy ending for another $30. So in the end I felt I got good value
Old 09-04-2009, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 19
dickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by katoey_luver View Post
Been to Rowell...
I went back during the week. Kate was there, but I said I'd come back for her another night and that night I wanted to try another. Cant recall the girl's name, but when we got upstairs there was confusion as to the pice being $30 in my mind and $50 in hers. Had she been a bit sweet about it and at least said $40 we would be on. But we ended up bith standing firm on price and I said "never mind" and left...
Bro, the Rowell price has always been $30 for the standard 20/25 mins. For expats I know they try their luck with $50. It was right for you to walk away and not fall prey to these sort of people. At least if it's $50 for 40 mins not so bad. But frankly with the conditions of the room it's not fair to demand $50. Although you should confirmed the price beforehand, it's normally $30 and then it's up to you to tip. Trust me, no big deal, there are others who will play fair and may even offer you better service.

My blog:http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com
Old 09-04-2009, 10:10 PM
Samster

Eagle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by katoey_luver View Post
there was confusion as to the pice being $30 in my mind and $50 in hers. Had she been a bit sweet about it and at least said $40 we would be on.
That's interesting. I thought there is an unwritten law in Rowell that short time with an LB operating there is $30. How come the gal is asking for $50? Did you ask for other special service like getting fucked in the ass? Just checking.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1