The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2011, 02:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 22
AHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to all
Re: Hainan Island Info pls

Thank you all bros for the valuable info....

seems this is not a good time to go hainan island...weather, mms etc is not so attractive yet....

will try to go there year end.....

anyway all bros can use this thread to discuss and provide info for hainan island....

oh yes if there's any outing to hainan island can also annouce it here... i may be able to tag along too.... gum sia gum sia
Old 25-04-2011, 07:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Mami gives lame excuses such as recent BoaAo Conference blah blah... I have been to Sanya a few times for business but have always try to avoid the KTV scene... has been too many disappointments... specially to those bro that has been cheonging in CP...

I think Sanya would be the best place to bring your GF..
Old 25-04-2011, 08:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Mami gives lame excuses such as recent BoaAo Conference blah blah... I have been to Sanya a few times for business but have always try to avoid the KTV scene... has been too many disappointments... specially to those bro that has been cheonging in CP...

I think Sanya would be the best place to bring your GF..
Cannot agree with anything less. Bro PF, we decide not to venture out like yesterday, might just lay back in the hotel ground. Actually there's quite a lot of bars and restaurant here in the Crowne Plaza. Would u suggest any other places for us to go instead ?
Old 25-04-2011, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
and_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHGONG View Post
bro, don't even try going between Nov to Feb...you will see an influx of Russians, Koreans and not forgetting all the chinese...you will pay maybe 2 x for everything including accomodations...

Last edited by and_alloy; 25-04-2011 at 09:46 AM.
Old 25-04-2011, 09:57 AM
Samster

FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by and_alloy View Post
bro, don't even try going between Nov to Feb...you will see an influx of Russians, Koreans and not forgetting all the chinese...you will pay maybe 2 x for everything including accomodations...
Bro, thanks for the help in arranging transportation here. Looking forward to meet up w/u in CP.
Old 25-04-2011, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by and_alloy View Post
Sanya already filled up with foreigners right now. Plus some well to do Chinese families. Saw a white girl sunning topless on the beach just now.
Old 25-04-2011, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 16
glooper83 is one of the Best!glooper83 is one of the Best!glooper83 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
Sanya already filled up with foreigners right now. Plus some well to do Chinese families. Saw a white girl sunning topless on the beach just now.
Lucky you, when i was at dadonghai's beach, i wasnt impressed by the "scenery" there. I think got more eye candy in sentosa imho. Maybe the more exclusive beaches like yalong bay would have better quality. Most chinese dress oddly when going to the beach (alot of men simply strip to their underwear, whereas the females are covered in their dresses) and the russian lao wai are literally white seals lying on the beach. What i did enjoy though is that the water is very shallow even 50metres away from shore, and it was like playing in the wave pool.

Btw i have given my haikou ctcs to one bro here, if others want it can just pm me. In return just help me get a photo of her, i ve asked her for it but she rejected me..

Last edited by glooper83; 25-04-2011 at 02:59 PM.
Old 25-04-2011, 03:29 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=glooper83;5881666]Lucky you, when i was at dadonghai's beach, i wasnt impressed by the "scenery" there. I think got more eye candy in sentosa imho. Maybe the more exclusive beaches like ah lung bay......

True Ah lung Bay definitely better than the other beaches. The Chinese people I saw this trip are more upscale. One lady in yellow bikini particularly caught my attention. Should be a Dong Bei beauty married to a super rich guy........
Old 25-04-2011, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ladgaga2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Im planning to go china. Thanks for the fr and I will not consider hainan for now. Any good cheap places to chiong? Any recommendation? Leaving next month.

Cheers.
Old 25-04-2011, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 22
coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold

Yes, the main reason and maybe the only reason to go Sanya is the beach and you must go to 亚龙湾.

If u have the time you might want to go up this small hill, 鹿回头山顶公园.(next to banyan tree resort) From this spot you can look down at Sanya town. Sort of like the peak in HK.
U would appreaciate why Sanya property prices is so high.

Quote:
True Ah lung Bay definitely better than the other beaches. The Chinese people I saw this trip are more upscale. One lady in yellow bikini particularly caught my attention. Should be a Dong Bei beauty married to a super rich guy........
How about a 'Light Drinker Convention" @ hainan towards the end of 2011.
I might be tempted (to do it).........but can be very dangerous.....for me personally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHGONG View Post

anyway all bros can use this thread to discuss and provide info for hainan island....

oh yes if there's any outing to hainan island can also annouce it here... i may be able to tag along too.... gum sia gum sia

Old 25-04-2011, 04:02 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=coolmanks;5881895]Yes, the main reason and maybe the only reason to go Sanya is the beach and you must go to 亚龙湾.

If u have the time you might want to go up this small hill, 鹿回头山顶公园.(next to banyan tree resort) From this spot you can look down at Sanya town. Sort of like the peak in HK.

Been to this park last year, hiking up there not too fun for me.....kekeke.

Yes, according to my driver, real estates very expensive here. He pointed out some to be in range of 50000rmb/sq meter.........
Old 25-04-2011, 04:19 PM
Samster

glooper83 is one of the Best!glooper83 is one of the Best!glooper83 is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=FeiGohGoh;5881918]
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanks View Post
Yes, the main reason and maybe the only reason to go Sanya is the beach and you must go to 亚龙湾.

Yes, according to my driver, real estates very expensive here. He pointed out some to be in range of 50000rmb/sq meter.........
50000rmb/sqm = 10000sgd/sqm = 1000 sgd/sqft = 1mill sgd for 5 rm HDB flat

jia lat, how to 'bao' xmm in china? i think buy property in usa cheaper...
Old 25-04-2011, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 22
coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold

Hike u? the car can bring you right up to the top lah.
From there u can look down at Sanya town.
Some of the appartment block......u will be able to see that it fronts the sea/ocean and at it backs is a river and lake. Really nice.

And you are right about the price; sanya real estate is now either 3 or 4th most expensive in China; behind only beijing and Shanghai; on par with GZ.

Quote:

Old 25-04-2011, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanks View Post
Hike u? the car can bring you right up to the top lah.
From there u can look down at Sanya town.
Some of the appartment block......u will be able to see that it fronts the sea/ocean and at it backs is a river and lake. Really nice.

And you are right about the price; sanya real estate is now either 3 or 4th most expensive in China; behind only beijing and Shanghai; on par with GZ.
Not walking all the way to the top. The car stop almost at the top and driver advise us to walk the rest to admire the view. Afterwards u can choose to come back down by staircase to where the car waiting.

Cannot afford to buy anything in Sanya. But will look into a 70 sq meter unit at the back of Rainbow market when back to CP.
Old 25-04-2011, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Not walking all the way to the top. The car stop almost at the top and driver advise us to walk the rest to admire the view. Afterwards u can choose to come back down by staircase to where the car waiting.

Cannot afford to buy anything in Sanya. But will look into a 70 sq meter unit at the back of Rainbow market when back to CP.
Actually, given singaporeans love for property near train stations, would this also apply to hainan property near the bullet train stations? Or for that matter, any property near train stations in china. Speaking from what i observed in hainan, other than haikou and sanya, most of the land near the other train stations were quite under-developed.

Another off-topic question, with massages so cheap in china, why would anyone be buying Osim massage chairs? I have tried the latest chair and it cannot compare to the actual massage done by hand.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1