The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2012, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
BlackPsycho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Thai LB Ctc & Adv Ads

i have tried 2 Pinoy lady boys. they all sucks... nvr suck me propely and nver lick my ass . but i tried one local lady boy she was superb. but i lost her conatct number..

does thai lady boys lick ass?
Old 20-08-2012, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
Robo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackPsycho View Post
i have tried 2 Pinoy lady boys. they all sucks... nvr suck me propely and nver lick my ass . but i tried one local lady boy she was superb. but i lost her conatct number..

does thai lady boys lick ass?
It depends bro!!!
Old 21-08-2012, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
gloves deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It seems this whole "Keong Saik/Desker etc" forum is now completely dominated by a bunch of threads from CDs advertising their services. That's fine but unfortunately it means that some of the older threads are falling off. For example, I can no longer find the thread on Orchard Towers that dickrick started a couple of years ago - quite simply one of the finest repositories of information on Thai LBs in Singapore on the internet appears to have been lost. Anyway, the moral of the story is to keep contributing to threads like this if you want them to survive.
Old 21-08-2012, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 13
walkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywalkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gloves View Post
It seems this whole "Keong Saik/Desker etc" forum is now completely dominated by a bunch of threads from CDs advertising their services. That's fine but unfortunately it means that some of the older threads are falling off. For example, I can no longer find the thread on Orchard Towers that dickrick started a couple of years ago - quite simply one of the finest repositories of information on Thai LBs in Singapore on the internet appears to have been lost. Anyway, the moral of the story is to keep contributing to threads like this if you want them to survive.
Here you go, Bro: http://samsforum.com/showthread....160441&page=25
Old 22-08-2012, 05:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkswithwater View Post
many thanks, walkswithwater - all is not lost!
Old 26-08-2012, 11:19 AM
Samster

Planning to go OT tonight pm me if u guys wanna join..
Old 31-08-2012, 05:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo View Post
Planning to go OT tonight pm me if u guys wanna join..
hi Robo, how was the talent at OT on Sunday night? Plenty of lovelies? Did you sample any of their wares?
Old 01-09-2012, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
hi Robo, how was the talent at OT on Sunday night? Plenty of lovelies? Did you sample any of their wares?
Been there to sight ard 12am n i've seen plenty of ladyboys out there. Hmmm too bad went out of the place at ard 2am. as usual there got some fights going on.. so don wish to stay longer. so i mke a trip to geylang spotted 1 thai ladyboy at 24 looks not bad attitude 11/10 willing to satisfy your needs. clean sex cock size 6 n 1/2 inches. she's has a braces on it.. leaving on 22 sep.. Boobs c cup size. bj 10/10. catbath awesome 11/10. body nice smell
.. pm me if u guys wanna contact no. operating hours between 7 pm to 4 pm. Rate 26 bucks for 20 min short time..
Old 01-09-2012, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 22
SexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo View Post
Been there to sight ard 12am n i've seen plenty of ladyboys out there. Hmmm too bad went out of the place at ard 2am. as usual there got some fights going on.. so don wish to stay longer. so i mke a trip to geylang spotted 1 thai ladyboy at 24 looks not bad attitude 11/10 willing to satisfy your needs. clean sex cock size 6 n 1/2 inches. she's has a braces on it.. leaving on 22 sep.. Boobs c cup size. bj 10/10. catbath awesome 11/10. body nice smell
.. pm me if u guys wanna contact no. operating hours between 7 pm to 4 pm. Rate 26 bucks for 20 min short time..
Hi,

Look like u got good lobang again.

Can pm me her contact?

By the way, does she go to other GL hotel cos i dont real like those small house hotel.

Also, anyone have lobang on Chinese LB?

Thanks.

Thanks
SexMan
Old 01-09-2012, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexMan View Post
Hi,

Look like u got good lobang again.

Can pm me her contact?

By the way, does she go to other GL hotel cos i dont real like those small house hotel.

Also, anyone have lobang on Chinese LB?

Thanks.
Pm u pls check in your mail box..
hav pm the rest..pls check in your mail too.
Old 03-09-2012, 09:56 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 12
genevaguy is one of the Best!genevaguy is one of the Best!genevaguy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Great initiative, Robo - just the thread this forum needs. Couldn't agree more about the superiority of the Thai ladyboy - from experience they are so much prettier than the Pinoys and much friendlier than the Malays (personal experience only I must stress). And not to mention those lovely uncircumcised cocks of the Thai Ladyboy! So let's all get keep this thread going!

when in Singapore, my strategy is always to head straight to Orchard Towers, preferably Crazy Horse. However, I have heard that the little Thai restaurant called Jane Thai (4th floor of OT I think) is not a bad place to dwell at 8.00 - 8.30 - apparently a lot of the ladyboys get a bite there before heading into Crazy Horse or Club Romeo. Might be an idea if you want to avoid the scene in the pubs. And i believe the food is okay too.

Any brothers tried this approach?

Regards
Gloves
In fact that little thai restaurant is a good spot to pick up a Thai LB. Was there in July with my buddy, and only 2 seats left.....so we asked the LB if we could share her table. Her name was Jennifer, small, very blond hair, Thai LB, very "girly" in her actions (for example, sort of covered her mouth when she spoke).... At one point while waiting for food, she leaned over to me and said "I have pussy". She says she comes to SG a couple times a year, is gone now (left end of July), and not sure when she is back...but I took her back and she was lots of fun, not threatening at all, not a clock watcher, and much better than going into crazy horse to look for LB (I find the employees of that place WAY to pushy, the second you walk in the door you are accosted to buy a drink)....

GG
Old 04-09-2012, 09:42 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
drekman has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

And the drinks very expensive.
Old 05-09-2012, 10:06 PM
Samster

Jus a reminder bros i've pm u some thai lb num.
Some of e ppl spoilt market not sure who is it.
Like to cal n disturb giving wrong info.
Telling them they want free sex if not wil cal police.
Not sure who did that..
Old 06-09-2012, 05:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by genevaguy View Post
In fact that little thai restaurant is a good spot to pick up a Thai LB. Was there in July with my buddy, and only 2 seats left.....so we asked the LB if we could share her table. Her name was Jennifer, small, very blond hair, Thai LB, very "girly" in her actions (for example, sort of covered her mouth when she spoke).... At one point while waiting for food, she leaned over to me and said "I have pussy". She says she comes to SG a couple times a year, is gone now (left end of July), and not sure when she is back...but I took her back and she was lots of fun, not threatening at all, not a clock watcher, and much better than going into crazy horse to look for LB (I find the employees of that place WAY to pushy, the second you walk in the door you are accosted to buy a drink)....

GG
very interesting - thanks for sharing. What time were you at the restaurant? i.e. what is the best time to be there?
Old 06-09-2012, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 20
boysaigon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyboysaigon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I used to go to that eating place for food too...great food! not to mention the great view...thai LBs are usually friendly people...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1