The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-04-2014, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
AADD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18 H03 - FRs & Info

i urge someone to try the new girl yiyi. si qi looks great. but yiyi looks better.
Old 03-04-2014, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AADD View Post
i urge someone to try the new girl yiyi. si qi looks great. but yiyi looks better.
Why not you try and then you write the FR bro.
Old 04-04-2014, 07:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
AADD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Why not you try and then you write the FR bro.
i will definitely give yiyi a try. but just not so soon. wallet not very thick to bang so oftenly.
Old 04-04-2014, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Lor 18 House 56 - Japanese House

Anyone tried the Kate Pang lookalike Model from this house before?
Old 05-04-2014, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1441 / Power: 11
Squirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie85 View Post
Anyone tried the Kate Pang lookalike Model from this house before?
wah got kate pang lookalike ? wat's her name in 1856 ? Thanks
Old 05-04-2014, 07:46 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Wrote a fr on her recently

another bro did try her b4 and said she is good service too
Old 05-04-2014, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirting View Post
wah got kate pang lookalike ? wat's her name in 1856 ? Thanks
Her name is Model. Check out her fr in bro Comm'a thread.
Old 06-04-2014, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 12
kp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie85 View Post
Her name is Model. Check out her fr in bro Comm'a thread.
Yes bro, I also wrote a short FR on Model under bro comm' s thread. Her overall svc is good but not every bro may like her looks. She is on my reserve RTF list.

Bros may try her house mate Chanel, a gal as tall as Model but more meaty and could be a bit prettier. Her overall svc is good. She is also on my reserve RTF list.

Do have fun.
Old 06-04-2014, 09:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
caiwy84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Xiao Wei (L18 H03)

This is my first FR so forgive me about the format. And please forgive me my bad English as well because it's not my mother tone.

A cute little syt from SiChuan just in town. [/COLOR]

Face: 7/10
She is of typical SiChuan girl look and her face skin is really smooth. She didn't wear too much make ups but she looks attractive. She looks like a typical school girl and I immediately liked her.

Body: 7.5/10
Although Xiao Wei is only around 1.57m but she has a very slim and curvy body. She is not hairy at all including her private part. Her belly is very flat and soft. All of these make her looks like a high school girl.

Boobs: 6.8/10
Xiao Wei has a natural B cub boobs with light brown and small nipples.

Foreplay and Bath: 7/10
During bath she told me she has just been here for a month and she kind of missing home. I comforted her and said I would be nice to her. We have a very good conversation during the bath therefore we feel like lovers. We didn't start love making immediately after the shower. Instead we hug each other so tightly and my heart was filled. She was on top of me and I gently tapped her shoulder and back.

Cat Bath: 9/10
After a ten minutes hug, she start to give me body kiss. She used a cup of hot water and swallow a mouthful. She started to lick my back with hot water in her mouth. I never had this before in GL.

BBBJ: 7.8/10
Her suction is deep. Purely 100% BBBJ no HJ. She likes to squat beside my little brother and embed her head around. After she spent 5 minutes heavenly bbbj her face turned red as she was trying so hard.

FJ: 9/10
Best FJ in GL. We had a very good trust therefore she volunteered to use the cowgirl style. Her pussy was so tight and I was thinking it's almost like a virgin. Then we moved to the traditional style. As I have been working hard on her, she starts to moan. Her moaning is not like others which sound faked. Because I feel her pussy was even tighter as she moan louder. Eventually we were all satisfied and I cummed non stop into her. She apparently felt it and tried to squeeze with her vagina muscle. We all laughed out together as both of us were trying really hard to please each other.

GFE:10/10
This is why I wrote this report. At the beginning she was a little bit shy and like a little girl who wants to go home. Once I expressed my comfort and establish the trust. She's willing to hand over her trust and love to me vigorously. We chatted so long that I extended another hour. We exchanged each other's contact in weixin and we chat on a daily basis.
Please to be advised that she is really shy girl and only willing to open her heart if you take things slowly and give her trust. She is definitely a hidden gem but requires you show your love first.

RTF:
Yes
Old 16-04-2014, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Haven't been to this house for months. Any bro can help identify this 1803 girl with a small tattoo on the back of her (right?) hand?
Many thanks in advance.
Old 16-04-2014, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by caiwy84 View Post
Xiao Wei (L18 H03)

This is my first FR so forgive me about the format. And please forgive me my bad English as well because it's not my mother tone.

A cute little syt from SiChuan just in town. [/COLOR]

Face: 7/10
She is of typical SiChuan girl look and her face skin is really smooth. She didn't wear too much make ups but she looks attractive. She looks like a typical school girl and I immediately liked her.

Body: 7.5/10
Although Xiao Wei is only around 1.57m but she has a very slim and curvy body. She is not hairy at all including her private part. Her belly is very flat and soft. All of these make her looks like a high school girl.

Boobs: 6.8/10
Xiao Wei has a natural B cub boobs with light brown and small nipples.

Foreplay and Bath: 7/10
During bath she told me she has just been here for a month and she kind of missing home. I comforted her and said I would be nice to her. We have a very good conversation during the bath therefore we feel like lovers. We didn't start love making immediately after the shower. Instead we hug each other so tightly and my heart was filled. She was on top of me and I gently tapped her shoulder and back.

Cat Bath: 9/10
After a ten minutes hug, she start to give me body kiss. She used a cup of hot water and swallow a mouthful. She started to lick my back with hot water in her mouth. I never had this before in GL.

BBBJ: 7.8/10
Her suction is deep. Purely 100% BBBJ no HJ. She likes to squat beside my little brother and embed her head around. After she spent 5 minutes heavenly bbbj her face turned red as she was trying so hard.

FJ: 9/10
Best FJ in GL. We had a very good trust therefore she volunteered to use the cowgirl style. Her pussy was so tight and I was thinking it's almost like a virgin. Then we moved to the traditional style. As I have been working hard on her, she starts to moan. Her moaning is not like others which sound faked. Because I feel her pussy was even tighter as she moan louder. Eventually we were all satisfied and I cummed non stop into her. She apparently felt it and tried to squeeze with her vagina muscle. We all laughed out together as both of us were trying really hard to please each other.

GFE:10/10
This is why I wrote this report. At the beginning she was a little bit shy and like a little girl who wants to go home. Once I expressed my comfort and establish the trust. She's willing to hand over her trust and love to me vigorously. We chatted so long that I extended another hour. We exchanged each other's contact in weixin and we chat on a daily basis.
Please to be advised that she is really shy girl and only willing to open her heart if you take things slowly and give her trust. She is definitely a hidden gem but requires you show your love first.

RTF:
Yes
This girl does indeed look interesting and innocent.... super slim and small.... probably can carry her under one arm and take her home... hehehe.
Old 20-04-2014, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
warresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomberman339 View Post
I saw a girl name思绮,beautiful.
Anyone knw does she speak french?
does she looks like 佐藤麻衣 ?
Old 20-04-2014, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by warresg View Post
does she looks like 佐藤麻衣 ?
yes she does !! And got light french. Almost made her a darling target too if she was fairer n if I didn't meet the dream darling hehe
Old 24-04-2014, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all

She's a Diamond in the Rough, Gem in the Making!

It's been a long time since I last stepped into this house, the last time during the old glory days of Candy, Nana and Lady. With Xiao Bei cutting her card yesterday, that marked the end of old batch's tenure in Geylang. Currently, this shop is fronted by a whole new generation of WLs. One of them is none other than Si Qi, the 21 year-young SYT from Sichuan province. She has the typical characteristics of a Sichuan girl, with roundish eyes complemented with natural double eyelids, small thin, gorgeous nose and rosebud mouth with full, adorable lips. When she smiles, her two conspicuous dimples are separated by her well-defined facial symmetry. I simply love the way she styles her hair. Her wavy side pony easily distinguishes her from her house mates, emanating a stylish and trendy outlook. She has a rather tanned skin complexion with smooth texture. Standing at around 1.61m tall, her appearance is enhanced by her slim waist, full B-cup tits with brown nipples and a typical leggy stature of a woman from that part of China. All in all, she resembles a beach girl, albeit in a mini dress. Without the elaborate make-up, she's not a stunner, but she's definitely cute and lovable in my book. I consider Si Qi as one hot and spicy Sichuan lass!

As the door closed, we had some small talk. Our topic somehow switched to the legendary Nana. "Do I resemble her?", she asked, perhaps mentioned by some patrons before. Well, to say that they have similar facial features, would be a little far-fetched. But, she does give a little of that Nana vibe. She asked why was she so popular. "She's wild, how wild can you be.", I replied. She came up to me and caressed my chests, giving me some ego-boosting compliments. It wasn't long before her boobs came into a warm contact with my chests as we hugged. I squeezed her butt gently and enjoyed the full bird-eye view of her exposed cleavage. We undressed each other as we petted lightly before proceeding to shower. Not a bad foreplay for a newbie!

More action ensued in the shower segment. She gave me a nice body-to-body soapy rub on my front, facing each other. Next, she further fired up my sexual desire as she slid her butt up and down my manhood. At the same time, I grabbed her firm boobs from behind as I kissed her neck. We could see each others' satisfying expression through the strategically placed mirror across the transparent bathroom glass door. Somehow, she emits a natural fragrance I really love. Simply sensual and breathtaking! She accorded me with an arousing bbbj as she looked up to me with cfm look. We dried ourselves and I thought it was gonna be another SOP "lay on your front" stuff. How wrong was I. After barely drying ourselves, she sashayed towards me while we were still on our feet. She kissed my neck, licked my nipples and gently stimulated my manhood. I returned her sexual favour by kissing her on her lips, neck all the way down to her nipples. I sucked and kneaded on her boobs as if I'm sexually deprived. Pinning her down on the bed, I continued savouring every inch of her body and we caressed each others' sexual organs passionately.

She took over as she licked my front and gave me a sensual water bbbj. I laid on my front and she began her water catbath on my upper back, slurping up and down, sideways. She ditched the water and used her tongue instead to twirl around my back and butt. She asked me to be on my all fours and I knew I was in for a good AR. She employed heavy sensual licking method with some HDLY using her delicate hands. I moaned lightly with ecstasy as huge gushes of blood rushed down to my anatomy rapidly. I turned over as she repeated her catbath, gently licking my nipples and all the way down to my cock. My dick was in full salute mode as she engulfed it like a pro. Deep suction, ball licking and occasional seductive stares with little hand action. She did it just the way I wanted it. I signalled to her to stop as my wet fingers stained with her pussy juice is a tell-tale sign that she needed to be fucked there and then.

She sat on me guiding my cock into her juicy cunt. I darted her hard as we hugged like long-lost lovers. We then switched to lotus position. She gyrated her hips as she pressed her pussy against my dick. We were pounding each other so hard and we could feel the bed shaking heavily as if it was on the verge of collapse. Before long, we were ready for the grand missionary finale. I fucked her hard as she panted with pleasure. "Yes. Yes. That's it. Right there! Give it to me!", she uttered those encouraging words out of the blue. I knew I had hit her G-spot as I continued thrusting her hard with long and fast strokes. She put her hands around my neck while sucking on my nipples. The reflection of our sexual intimacy on the side mirrors was just heavenly. We looked into each others' eyes, gesticulating that we're about to reach the promised land. We embraced each other and kissed profusely as I gave her my one last thrust before we reached our sexual peak. Holy shit. Holy fuck. Felt so damn good.

Si Qi is service oriented and her previous one-year experience in the Zhuhai flesh trade industry is telling. She's only here for one month and she already has a full grasp of the Geylang service standard. With a little bit of opening up, she has the potential to be the up and coming gem. She is definitely not a time watcher as we utilized the full one hour. And not forgetting her bubbly and cheerful character as well. She is good at cracking jokes and making her client comfortable in whatever way possible. Her adorable Sichuan accent and her charming girlish smile are heart-melting at times. Am I smitten? Yes, a little. She is a gem not to be missed.

Last edited by chris91; 24-04-2014 at 06:55 PM.
Old 24-04-2014, 06:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Poyoyoyo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

oh what? Xiao Bei cut card alr?

Hai.. new batch looks pretty promising tho.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1