The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2012, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 21
cheongseeker is a name known to allcheongseeker is a name known to allcheongseeker is a name known to allcheongseeker is a name known to allcheongseeker is a name known to allcheongseeker is a name known to all
Question for ladies - What type of underwear you like your bf/husband to wear?

We have numerous threads on fetish on bra and panties. I think it is common for all males to be curious of what ladies wear underneath their cloths. But it seems to be the opposite for ladies.

Most ladies do not understand why men are forever interested in their underwear. I guess it is because it is deem to be secretive that makes it more attractive and makes all males even more curious.

So for all sisters in here, maybe you can help to share your preference of your bf or husband underwear, like what type, material, color, etc.

This will be helpful to us bros here. It will give us some ideas on what to buy the next time we shop for new underwear so as to spice up some interest from our gf/wife.

Click this Link to get 20GB of free online storage

Referral Link
Old 11-10-2012, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
laksa328 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Question for ladies - What type of underwear you like your bf/husband to wear?

never thought of that before...now im starting to get curious lol
Old 11-10-2012, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 14
tttk3388 is one of the Best!tttk3388 is one of the Best!tttk3388 is one of the Best!
Re: Question for ladies - What type of underwear you like your bf/husband to wear?

Haha nice thread! I'm curious to find out too! Camping for more!
Old 11-10-2012, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 751 / Power: 13
Coffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to behold

Solid thread! I'm curious too.
Old 11-10-2012, 02:40 PM
Samster

cheongseeker is a name known to allcheongseeker is a name known to allcheongseeker is a name known to allcheongseeker is a name known to allcheongseeker is a name known to allcheongseeker is a name known to all

I guess we can only wait for sisters here to reply. Has anyone of you ever ask your partner what type of underwear they prefer you to wear? Or even more stylo, if they like it if you go commando?

Think some inputs to get this thread going.

Referral Link
Old 11-10-2012, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 23
SEXCRAZY is a name known to allSEXCRAZY is a name known to allSEXCRAZY is a name known to allSEXCRAZY is a name known to allSEXCRAZY is a name known to allSEXCRAZY is a name known to all

I noticed from some ex when they notice I just wear a short without underwear to nearby places, they always like to tease my lil brother to make it semi erect or erect to show its shape protruding.. Does going underwear-less attract them ?

But I notice some like cute cartoon ones and some like those that material/ design that make your manhood stand out more.. All boil down to personal preferences I guess as I have read before from some local female forums before...
Old 11-10-2012, 02:51 PM
Samster

I have to agree. They seems to be more playful when we go commando. Seeing us getting uncomfortable spotting a tent below seems to be exciting to them.

Use to have a fair share of such incidents when my gf gets into a playful mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEXCRAZY View Post
I noticed from some ex when they notice I just wear a short without underwear to nearby places, they always like to tease my lil brother to make it semi erect or erect to show its shape protruding.. Does going underwear-less attract them ?

Referral Link
Old 11-10-2012, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 23
SEXCRAZY is a name known to allSEXCRAZY is a name known to allSEXCRAZY is a name known to allSEXCRAZY is a name known to allSEXCRAZY is a name known to allSEXCRAZY is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongseeker View Post
I have to agree. They seems to be more playful when we go commando. Seeing us getting uncomfortable spotting a tent below seems to be exciting to them.

Use to have a fair share of such incidents when my gf gets into a playful mode.
Yea probably just like we guys, when they go braless play with the nipple till it stand
Old 11-10-2012, 03:34 PM
Samster

AquaSapien by Groovin' | Look fabulous in and out of the water. Does it means that it can be wear as swimming trunk or underwear?

http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...65313624_n.jpg

http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...65529218_n.jpg

Referral Link
Old 12-10-2012, 04:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
Kenny87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i like it when my bf wear boxer.

those hush puppies one.. coz my bf is still quite fit, he got a nice butt when he wear the hush puppies boxer, it falls nicely just at the bottom of his butt. i see already i like to smack..

going underwareless.. abit... werid la.. i dont like. later his bird kana stuck on the zip how? hahaha.
Old 12-10-2012, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
mentosmint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There is this skin type material which is thin n has a smooth feel.
I always rub him when we r out n I think no one will notice or when we r in a dark place

Think can feel better for him cos cotton underwear material is thicker

Thanks
~~~~~~~~~
Old 12-10-2012, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
BernardFrosty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny87 View Post
i like it when my bf wear boxer.

those hush puppies one.. coz my bf is still quite fit, he got a nice butt when he wear the hush puppies boxer, it falls nicely just at the bottom of his butt. i see already i like to smack..

going underwareless.. abit... werid la.. i dont like. later his bird kana stuck on the zip how? hahaha.
Ever wonder why we've still got button fly after the invention of zippers ?
Old 12-10-2012, 03:47 PM
Samster

Nice to see sisters postings. Hope more to come so we guys know what to buy.

Referral Link
Old 16-10-2012, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
icefreezed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

boxers, especially when he leaves it unbuttoned. sometimes the regular underwear too.. aha variety !
Old 16-10-2012, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3074 / Power: 13
PPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond repute

hmm if there is underwear i can choose, i would choose boxer! but if there are more choices, i like to see my guy wear swimming trunk! can see the outline n it turns me on..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1