The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2012, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future
Talking ladies who wear thong at gym

Was at evolve for my usual muay thai traning in evening.while waiting for my clasd to commence saw this petite ol wearing a tight fitting white skirt with black thong.knncb immediating i was pitching a tent with my muay thai shorts.damm paiseh. So i keke wait for her to come out.when she came out wearing muay shortsbineas like hosei liao.i quickly follow her to the class.even thou she was in muay thai short bt the image thong is killing me.in the end couldnt focus the lesson end up being swept by the ajarn couple of time.any bro had similar experience?sis here any reason y u wld wear thong to gym?knn me still hard rite nw
Old 26-10-2012, 05:46 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 13
hilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to behold
Re: ladies who wear thong at gym

The answer could be as simple as: She didn't do her laundry and the thong was the only underwear left.
Old 26-10-2012, 07:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 17
smoothnsleek is one of the Best!smoothnsleek is one of the Best!smoothnsleek is one of the Best!smoothnsleek is one of the Best!

My wife wears thongs for her yoga class. She says panties chafes her skin and although the thong does slide between her pussy lips, it's better than the irritation from panties. I asked her doesnt the thong make her feel aroused, she says no lah, is that all we men think about? Sigh, I was trying to lead her on and tell me more. Well, Mars and Venus.
Old 26-10-2012, 09:37 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothnsleek View Post
My wife wears thongs for her yoga class. She says panties chafes her skin and although the thong does slide between her pussy lips, it's better than the irritation from panties. I asked her doesnt the thong make her feel aroused, she says no lah, is that all we men think about? Sigh, I was trying to lead her on and tell me more. Well, Mars and Venus.
Bro,asks her not to wear panty.See how it go

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 26-10-2012, 09:47 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Nah.wld still prefer her to wear thongs.knn me tinking of her thong drench in own sweat n maybe pussy juice is making me siao chiong nao again. Hmm issit only guys will have this mindset she wore thong to flaunt her ass on purpose.oh ya rmb i did spot her zaogeng while she streching during the class.phew!will try n chat with her next time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1