The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 08-02-2017, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1652 / Power: 23
LoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant future
Got number 25 in this house?
Old 09-02-2017, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

No opportunity to visit here for the time being.
Hope to catch the few "1st batch" before they go home. G1, G15, G17.
Old 09-02-2017, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 12
maybemaybe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaybemaybe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This price $50 or $60 is not too expensive so far, well see it there and try if the girls is very beautiful and can handle any kind of sexual desire of a man . Let see
Old 12-02-2017, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2479 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute

Just finish a sexxion with g10. First time I need to climb stairs to a room upstairs.
Quite a few girls working, a few on the sofa when I was there, then 2 different one when I finish. Some look quite xian, a couple using hand phone. But my mind already set on going for no.10. LoL

G10 - Jerry

Looks: 7/10 - cute girl. Abit of a tummy, nice red velvet dress as she climb steps can see her ass. That's a big turn on. I actually think she is really attractive in a cute girl sort of way. Some baby fats, long hair. Ticks the boxes for me.
Boob: c cup I think. Decent size to grab but........ When I see her nipple in the light, looks like got skin peeling off from the side, maybe too dry or her bra too rough, but I advise don't lick.
Gfe: 3/10 - average. Didn't help me with my clothes. Just playing her phone and ask me to strip. Busy looking at some loving puppy gif then to bother about me... When finish also don't care, put on make up I settle everything myself. A little bit playful, tickle my tummy and stuff. But not much gfe.
Frenching: 1/10 - told me no, no kiss, no nothing.
Cat bath: 6/10 - had a very short one, didn't really put much effort, like the way she licked my tights thou.
BBBJ: 9/10 - this is where she excels, really enjoy her BBBJ. Her slopping sounds... And she knows that u are looking in the mirror as she sucks your dick, she on purpose will face the mirror side so u can see everything and what she is doing. She even look into my eyes through the mirror. I was dam turn on, I wish it when on longer.
Fj: 7/10 - she is pretty tight, and she put in quite a bit of effort while on top, then she say tired and we switch to doggy... So i pounded her till I cum.

Overall: 7/10 - quite commercial, but think it's the most erotic BBBJ I had for a cat50.

Think for some bros here she did French. But she turn me down.

The most interesting thing is that the room had one of those "kamastura chairs" I actually ask her can use the chair, but she say she doesn't know, only use it to put clothes. Might be quite interesting doing a girl on it, anyone here knows the okt can ask him if any girls got use it?

Rtf: don't think so, unless nothing else that I like.

I seldom log on, will return points if you have >50% of my points.

Old 13-02-2017, 01:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2479 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
G2 has a total of 4 reviews.... 2 bad, 1 ok and 1 good

will add in ur bad review for her too...so now she has a total of 3 bad reviews
Think it's now 3 good reviews.

Think must see her mood.

I seldom log on, will return points if you have >50% of my points.

Old 19-02-2017, 01:02 AM
Samster

Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light

L20H38 G38

Looks 7.5/10. MILF. Petite. Nice smile.
I am a sucker for short blonde hair with bangs! LOL
Boobs A.
Body 5.5/10. Too skinny in the wrong places
French. She peck on my lips. But I think she realised my ciggy smell and stopped. Can't blame her *sob*
BJ very good. Good licking with hand stroking like PCC...I nearly shoot! Forgot to ask her if can CIM!
FJ. Cowgirl very good as she petite and tight, no undue pressure on my pelvic. Again I nearly shoot!
Finish in missionary.
GFE only during work. Once finish, own time own target for clean ups while she reply web chats.
RTF. Maybe. Her face and voice I like....but body not as good as others.
But she can suck well and ride well.
Old 19-02-2017, 02:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

Any new girls in the house?
Old 20-02-2017, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 13
drifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried g38

No bbbj, normal sop, but also not bad attitude.
A reasonable bonk.

I think no 1 caught my eye
Old 20-02-2017, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 11
fireheart77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
G8

Looks: 5.5/10

Body: petite, fair skin, A cup,

BJ: 8/10 Beh tahan very strong suction

FJ: Fake loud moan but made me excited to pump her harder

Attitude: 8/10 friendly and chatty.

RTF: Yes, of course
Tried G8 on Saturday. Short & petite with small boobs & inverted tits. Every much as described. She gave BBJ, strong suction, most Viet girls gave BJ only.
FJ in cowgirl & missionary.
More hardworking than most others. A bit rush as in went quickly to wash up after FJ, if wants to go for the next customer.
Old 24-02-2017, 06:26 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 0
eroticbomb is a splendid one to beholderoticbomb is a splendid one to beholderoticbomb is a splendid one to beholderoticbomb is a splendid one to beholderoticbomb is a splendid one to beholderoticbomb is a splendid one to beholderoticbomb is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorres View Post
L20H38 G38

Looks 7.5/10. MILF. Petite. Nice smile.
I am a sucker for short blonde hair with bangs! LOL
Boobs A.
Body 5.5/10. Too skinny in the wrong places
French. She peck on my lips. But I think she realised my ciggy smell and stopped. Can't blame her *sob*
BJ very good. Good licking with hand stroking like PCC...I nearly shoot! Forgot to ask her if can CIM!
FJ. Cowgirl very good as she petite and tight, no undue pressure on my pelvic. Again I nearly shoot!
Finish in missionary.
GFE only during work. Once finish, own time own target for clean ups while she reply web chats.
RTF. Maybe. Her face and voice I like....but body not as good as others.
But she can suck well and ride well.
What is G38 age? More than 27 years old? interested here as heading down on saturday...
Old 26-02-2017, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 19
swordfish2006 is a name known to allswordfish2006 is a name known to allswordfish2006 is a name known to allswordfish2006 is a name known to allswordfish2006 is a name known to allswordfish2006 is a name known to all

Hi all,

Here my FR for G15 from today visit:

Name: 15, Cindy
Face: 7/10 not bad looking
Boobs: C+ / D, 8/10 (very big, not sagging, very good)
Body: petite ~1.55m
Bath: normal, 6/10
BBBJ: 8/10, light & tickling, very good. I like.
FJ: 7/10 accomodating. Can suck nip, light fingering outside.
Service experience: visit this joint 3~4 time, feeling better and better. Ger service is important. I'm comfortable with G15 service. Note: it is very individual, dun flame me if she is not to your liking.
RTF: Yes.

Regards,
Fish
* Committed to return all kind mate who up my point, there are some with no new post that I can't up due to the long waiting list. apologize for the slow response. Almost 20bro in my return list, please take note. Thanks.
Old 28-02-2017, 05:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eroticbomb View Post
What is G38 age? More than 27 years old? interested here as heading down on saturday...
Not sure her age. Not sure if to your liking. Hope to see your FR, if any.
Old 28-02-2017, 05:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordfish2006 View Post
Hi all,

Here my FR for G15 from today visit:

Name: 15, Cindy
Face: 7/10 not bad looking
Boobs: C+ / D, 8/10 (very big, not sagging, very good)
Body: petite ~1.55m
Bath: normal, 6/10
BBBJ: 8/10, light & tickling, very good. I like.
FJ: 7/10 accomodating. Can suck nip, light fingering outside.
Service experience: visit this joint 3~4 time, feeling better and better. Ger service is important. I'm comfortable with G15 service. Note: it is very individual, dun flame me if she is not to your liking.
RTF: Yes.

Regards,
Fish
Boobs C+ Big?
Bro, is this the same First Batch G15 Cindy we are talking about? Her boobs full B, but not C plus. Unless she chop chop enhance recently while in Singapore.
But she very sexy, you must have enjoyed!
Old 01-03-2017, 04:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 19
swordfish2006 is a name known to allswordfish2006 is a name known to allswordfish2006 is a name known to allswordfish2006 is a name known to allswordfish2006 is a name known to allswordfish2006 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorres View Post
Boobs C+ Big?
Bro, is this the same First Batch G15 Cindy we are talking about? Her boobs full B, but not C plus. Unless she chop chop enhance recently while in Singapore.
But she very sexy, you must have enjoyed!
G15, cindy is good. Cannot forget ! I went again yesterday wanting to RTF but once I enter my usual G2 (3 time RTF) stand up walk towards me ... So take it. Anyway G2 getting better with me. Already exceed expectation. Probably she already comfortable with my face and pattern....

Best regards
Fish
* Committed to return all kind mate who up my point, there are some with no new post that I can't up due to the long waiting list. apologize for the slow response. Almost 20bro in my return list, please take note. Thanks.
Old 02-03-2017, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordfish2006 View Post
G15, cindy is good. Cannot forget ! I went again yesterday wanting to RTF but once I enter my usual G2 (3 time RTF) stand up walk towards me ... So take it. Anyway G2 getting better with me. Already exceed expectation. Probably she already comfortable with my face and pattern....

Best regards
Fish
I heard that the First Batch girls have extensive experience in KTV or hostess, which might explain their good PR skills and seduction skills and customer grabbing skills.
I wonder if its the same for this 2nd batch.

Glad you enjoyed your G2 ooh-la-la experience!
I'm starting to feel horny for G15, pity that this hse close too early at 11.30pm.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1