The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 15-05-2016, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 8
Jadononthemove is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJadononthemove is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJadononthemove is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Reputable Spa with happy endings

Hi bros,

I'm new and want share my own little findings so far.

A reputable spa which serves both male & female customers but many of their ML will provide happy endings. There are a total of 3 outlets and I've tried all 3 outlets. All their receptionist super chio & friendly especially if u buy package from them.

The one in CBD is so far the best. MLs r in general quite good with their massage and will tease u. The other one which is quite central seemed to be the most daring and the ML I encountered very money minded and kept pushing me to take in another lady o do 4 hands. I was short of cash so rejected her.
The one nearer to the west is the cleanest as some ML don't even really tease you during the session. But I got a regular there who will service me without me paying extra. Think she likes me.

In general, they will not do anything beyond HJ. Some of you may know these places so apologies in advance. For bros who like to test and have an adventure, pm me.

No attach bathroom by the way
Old 15-05-2016, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 22
nsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Reputable Spa with happy endings

I think this place hv been mention in another thread already.

I been to the west one not yet try the other 2

Got any lobang to share???
Old 15-05-2016, 09:13 PM
Samster

Jadononthemove is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJadononthemove is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJadononthemove is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsr21 View Post
I think this place hv been mention in another thread already.

I been to the west one not yet try the other 2

Got any lobang to share???
Yes, may have been mentioned but kept under wraps.

Go to the one in CBD, so far very good reviews there. The central one very aggressive... Got another one not as classy. PM me if you want to know.
Old 15-05-2016, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
BernieLP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can share contact?
Old 15-05-2016, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 14
Ken79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud of

Been to their west outlet only once and they charge GST btw, massage is decent but i still prefer tang dynasty.

i do agree they choose friendly and pretty front desk, but i've yet to visit their other 2 outlets, is there any masseur that TS can recommend?

sometimes don't feel like FJ, just feel like a good massage with teasing or HJ/BBBJ; because majority of the joints with special can't massage at all, just pay 30 mins cover and straight to action lol

Crystal (SG)
Michelle (Msian)
Diao Chan (F Cup Papayas)
Yang Zi aka Dream (HN Babes)
Kiko (F Cuppers)

Past Gems
Yuri (Korean lookalike)
Xue Er (雪儿贵妇)
Trista (Enigma)
May (Secretary)
Chanel (God's Mouth)
Maggie
XKE (D SYT)
ZiQi
Crystal
Nicole (F Cup)
Yuki (SG)
Old 15-05-2016, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 13
lufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of light

Its massage price is also one of the more expensive one
Old 15-05-2016, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 10
Miwen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMiwen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMiwen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMiwen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken79 View Post
Been to their west outlet only once and they charge GST btw, massage is decent but i still prefer tang dynasty.

i do agree they choose friendly and pretty front desk, but i've yet to visit their other 2 outlets, is there any masseur that TS can recommend?

sometimes don't feel like FJ, just feel like a good massage with teasing or HJ/BBBJ; because majority of the joints with special can't massage at all, just pay 30 mins cover and straight to action lol
Bro any gem to recommend in Tang Dynasty ?
Old 15-05-2016, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hillstreet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share ctc?
Old 15-05-2016, 11:55 PM
Samster

Ken79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miwen View Post
Bro, its a clean joint with aunties that can knead your aches and pains away but cannot shake your horny feelings away, sorry.

BTW the TS is talking about Le Spa, maybe regulars can get some teasing or specials but i've only been to the west outlet once and nothing at all.
As another bro mention the massage price is expensive and need to pay GST lol

Crystal (SG)
Michelle (Msian)
Kiko (F Cuppers)

Past Gems
Yuri (Korean lookalike)
Xue Er (雪儿贵妇)
Trista (Enigma)
May (Secretary)
Chanel (God's Mouth)
Maggie
XKE (D SYT)
ZiQi
Crystal
Nicole (F Cup)
Yuki (SG)
Old 16-05-2016, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all

Seriously, don't waste time at any of the 3 branches. The ml damn money-minded especially Angel at the 1st branch. $50 for a hj from average looker plus the ridiculous entrance fee. I rather go Geylang straight.
Old 16-05-2016, 01:39 PM
Samster

Some idiot zap me for saying out the name.
But please la, this spa has been around for so MANY YEARS and if they've been doing what the TS said, then like many other spas they are still in business.

This loser thinks Le Spa is so secretive that only sbf bros in this thread knows about it, but everyday dozens of patrons pass through their doors and confirm not all from sbf.

If they want to be discreet they won't open big outlets in prominent locations at prime districts, they will open at mandai forest!
The zapper really has to GROW UP! Haha

Crystal (SG)
Michelle (Msian)
Kiko (F Cuppers)

Past Gems
Yuri (Korean lookalike)
Xue Er (雪儿贵妇)
Trista (Enigma)
May (Secretary)
Chanel (God's Mouth)
Maggie
XKE (D SYT)
ZiQi
Crystal
Nicole (F Cup)
Yuki (SG)
Old 16-05-2016, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lufdd View Post
Its massage price is also one of the more expensive one
Yes, it's $60 per hour but if you get package then it's $500 for 10 hours. Slightly cheaper but nice decor & all. Massage generally not bad so it's more towards clean with some fun...
Old 16-05-2016, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miwen View Post
I've been to Tang dynasty twice and mostly aunties but massage is really good though. I was served by Kelly, damn painful, couldn't walk properly for 2 days after she whacked my legs and calf...

Clean place...
Old 16-05-2016, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 19
wphe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywphe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken79 View Post
Some idiot zap me for saying out the name.
But please la, this spa has been around for so MANY YEARS and if they've been doing what the TS said, then like many other spas they are still in business.

This loser thinks Le Spa is so secretive that only sbf bros in this thread knows about it, but everyday dozens of patrons pass through their doors and confirm not all from sbf.

If they want to be discreet they won't open big outlets in prominent locations at prime districts, they will open at mandai forest!
The zapper really has to GROW UP! Haha
Too bad bro. I got no power now to up u. I agree with what u say
Old 16-05-2016, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 16
@luc@rd is one of the Best!@luc@rd is one of the Best!@luc@rd is one of the Best!@luc@rd is one of the Best!

I signed up twice the package and so far tried most of the ML in the west and central

Central one no need to say but west one I test water test until very sian already

actually wanted to post and ask any bros can confirm who do who don't do but scare kena zapped
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread