The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2016, 04:57 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
aaid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeelova View Post
😘😘😘😘 wechat me lei..
cant find your id
Old 04-12-2016, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 8
Zeelova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeelova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeelova is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: For a little chat, a little laugh and a little.....

Schedule available:

Mon - Wed
4/12 to 6/12
8.30 pm onwards

To book contact me at wechat - Zeelova
Old 04-12-2016, 05:18 PM
Samster

Zeelova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeelova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeelova is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaid View Post
cant find your id
It's Zeelova
Old 04-12-2016, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Schedule available:

Mon - Wed
4/12 to 6/12
8.30 pm onwards

To book contact me at wechat - Zeelova
Update:
Tuesday taken
Old 05-12-2016, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Update:
Tuesday taken
Bump bump bump
Old 05-12-2016, 11:01 AM
Samster

Available this afternoon and evening whoever is keen
Old 06-12-2016, 11:20 AM
Samster

Morning boys,

I am available later 5 pm & evening.

Interested do wechat me at Zeelova
Old 06-12-2016, 04:15 PM
Samster

Someone said he loves heels so I put on one...

Old 06-12-2016, 09:27 PM
Samster (M)

Katana696 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR part 1
I was bored at work and began reading the postings when I came across Zee's thread.
Interesting FRs and i proceed to add her up via WeChat.

Response was immediate. The usual intros, pic request and rate is agreed, we arranged to meet at 6pm.

Reached her place on time and was greeted by dimpled, fair and MILF Looking Zee. Today she put on a cleopatra blue-black wig which suits her and the killer heels paired with that black stocking is an instant turn on.

Big spacious room. Zee undress me and pass me a towel to shower in the "doorless" toilet. I am sure she enjoyed the view too. Once I dry myself off, I went off to find Zee who was sitting on the comfortable chair sofa and giving me the "I am ready" look. I got harder then.

Started off with Zee licking my balls to the tip of my head. It was followed by her swallowing my cock her lips with her tongue swirling ard it. Exactly like the picture in earlier posting. I was already feeling the heat on and moaning for more.

Feeling the twitching of my cock, Zee pull out and stopped me from cumming by squeezing my dick head. Amazingly I didn't shoot.

She gently lead me to her big king size comfortable bed, which I later find out is a particular brand. She began her deep throat of all the 6" of my little brother continuously until I could no longer hold. She did look at me if I want it to stop but i wanted it to be released.

I cum in Zee's sexy red lips mouth.

To be continued
Old 06-12-2016, 10:59 PM
Samster

alanseah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met her last week, she is great...
Will RTF soon!!
Old 08-12-2016, 10:51 PM
Samster

Hi All,

Next week schedule is now available.

Do message me at wechat account - Zeelova,
To find out on available slots.

Thank you. 😘😘😘
Old 09-12-2016, 02:14 PM
Samster (M)

Katana696 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR Part 2
Rest a while with Zee lying her head on my chest and her fingers went about on my bod.. nipples to chest to tummy to cock to balls.. her lips kissing me and in no time I was on top of her frenching..

When I got hard, Zee went down again and "assaulted" my cock for a while before capping it.

First position, she rides on top of me. I have no idea when Zee lubricate herself but it felt natural looking when Zee slide in and I felt myself in a tight hole. She's not grinding but actually lifting her butt up off me till reach my dick head before going down again. I can feel the whole length of it being well rubbed. I m sure Zee was enjoying it - by the way she moans.

Next position, i requested for doggy since her butt is well suited for it. I was right. Zee enjoyed getting banged deep. I return her the favour of the earlier position. Pull everything out except the head before pushing again. Her moans was a turn on. In no time I bang her senseless until she beg for a change.

We proceed for missionary. Seems that She least enjoy this but she lifted her legs anyway and place them on my shoulders. While getting banged she slowly spread her legs apart and hold her butt cheeks higher so I can bang her deeper.

I lost it in this position when she squeeze my cock with her ass something which I didn't expect her to do. After the 3rd squeeze, I gave a last pump, moan loudly as I ejaculate it out while Zee hug me close to her.

It was an aircon room but I was sweating. Rest a while and we both hug each other before getting sleepy.

Not a time watcher and I exceeded actually by an hour.

Showered, get changed, peck at her lips, pay up and ask if she's free next weekend.

She said she let me know soon.

Zee, thank you. I love it.
Old 10-12-2016, 01:03 AM
Samster

langley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katana696 View Post
FR Part 2
Rest a while with Zee lying her head on my chest and her fingers went about on my bod.. nipples to chest to tummy to cock to balls.. her lips kissing me and in no time I was on top of her frenching..

This FR makes me want to meet her this moment itself. Alas, am on holiday, would love to meet her when I'm back.
Old 10-12-2016, 01:14 AM
Samster

langley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
FR Part 2

Just reading this FR, had me wanting to meet Zee. Unfortunately I'm on holiday at the moment, and can't wait to get back!!
Old 12-12-2016, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
FR Part 2

When I got hard, Zee went down again and "assaulted" my cock for a while before capping it.

First position, she rides on top of me. I have no idea when Zee lubricate herself but it felt natural looking when Zee slide in and I felt myself in a tight hole. She's not grinding but actually lifting her butt up off me till reach my dick head before going down again. I can feel the whole length of it being well rubbed. I m sure Zee was enjoying it - by the way she moans.

Next position, i requested for doggy since her butt is well suited for it. I was right. Zee enjoyed getting banged deep. I return her the favour of the earlier position. Pull everything out except the head before pushing again. Her moans was a turn on. In no time I bang her senseless until she beg for a change.

We proceed for missionary. Seems that She least enjoy this but she lifted her legs anyway and place them on my shoulders. While getting banged she slowly spread her legs apart and hold her butt cheeks higher so I can bang her deeper.

I lost it in this position when she squeeze my cock with her ass something which I didn't expect her to do. After the 3rd squeeze, I gave a last pump, moan loudly as I ejaculate it out while Zee hug me close to her.

It was an aircon room but I was sweating. Rest a while and we both hug each other before getting sleepy.

Not a time watcher and I exceeded actually by an hour.

Showered, get changed, peck at her lips, pay up and ask if she's free next weekend.

She said she let me know soon.

Thank you!! Haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread