The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2017, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 16
simonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud of
Thumbs up 【一站式按摸网】Lisa 34C Local Busty Masseuse Hook Up Classy Gentle & Hot Sexy Massage

Calling all massage lover!!! Welcome back Lisa. She is a professional CFM masseuse with a pair of beautiful boobs. She does authentic Chinese & Shiatsu massage and she skillfully combined them to ensure you benefit from it. She has many years of massage experience and her skills are solid with good techniques and strength. She knows exactly where to press and apply the right amount of pressure, making sure that your stiff bones and stiff muscles are loose. She will arouse and stimulate your dick with her breast and When she sees your dick erected, she will strip topless, massage your dick with her breasts and allow you to breast fuck her until you shoot all your hot cum on her breast. Her sensual HJ is also so stimulating and under her magical hand, you will definitely shoot in no time. Her Stimulated SEX is a die die must try, and it feels better than real sex. So don’t miss this sexy masseuse who provides excellent massage, breast fuck and sensual HJ. Bros that are tired and in need for a real good massage to ease your painful body and a good happy ending, you know she is the right choice to go to MUST TRY MASSEUSE! MASSAGE LOVER NOT TO MISS

Hi I am Lisa(大家好我是丽萨)
Body: Very Busty & Curvy
Height: 163CM
Weight: 45kg
Looks: Pretty & Sexy Look
Boobs: Natural 34C
Standalone: YES
Language: Chinese Or English Text & Calls Are Welcome

Vip Treatment Includes(贵宾式的服务包括)
GF Feeling Roaming (女友式漫游)
Sexy Body Massage ( 性感调情按摩)

My Specialties(我的专长)

★★★ Auto Roaming : 触摸全身

★★★ Full Body Oil Massage 全身油推

★★★ Authentic Chinese Style Massage 中式按摩

★★★ Tuina Massage With Shiatsu : 推拿按摩和指压

[Teasing Massage] [调情按摩]

★★★ Back Kneeling Massage 跪背

★★★ Boobs Massage 胸推

★★★ Mosha 磨砂

★★★ Guasha 刮痧

★★★ Head, Neck & Shoulder Massage : 头,颈,肩部按摩

★★★ Catbath 舔奶头,舌尖漫游,指划调情

★★★ Boobs & Buttock Massage 波和臀推

★★★ HDLY 海底捞月 A MUST try!

★★★ JuaGen 抓跟

★★★ 69 HJ 69打飞机

★★★ GFE 女朋友的感觉 - SHE WILL MAKE U FEEL LIKE A KING!

To Book Call or SMS Me (预约打电话或发信息我)@ 9084 9478

Click Here

Fixed Rate For Incall Only ( 定价)

S$100/60Min/ Full Body Oil Massage and 2 x HJ
or
$160/90Min/Jap Body To Body Massage + Unlimited HJ
Room Include

Totally Off Limits (绝对不提供的服务)

FJ & Services That Are Not Mention Above.

<CLICK HERE>ONE STOP MASSAGE CENTER 【梦幻网】男人的休息室 <CLICK HERE>

Old 18-02-2017, 09:28 AM
Samster

simonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud of
Re: 【一站式按摸网】Lisa 34C Local Busty Masseuse Hook Up Classy Gentle & Hot Sexy Massage

9084 9478 ☎ Lisa ☎ 9084 9478
All Races are welcome

*Lisa had many years of massage experince, 100% no bullshit*
*100% REAL PHOTO! 照片保证是她本人! 本人还比照片妖艳诱惑*
Old 19-02-2017, 10:07 AM
Samster

Re: 【一站式按摸网】Lisa 34C Local Busty Masseuse Hook Up Classy Gentle & Hot Sexy Massage

All Races are welcome

Old 20-02-2017, 11:11 AM
Samster

All Races are welcome

Old 20-02-2017, 04:11 PM
Samster

All Races are welcome

Old 21-02-2017, 11:57 AM
Samster

All Races are welcome

Old 21-02-2017, 05:40 PM
Samster

All Races are welcome

Old 21-02-2017, 08:53 PM
Samster

All Races are welcome

Old 22-02-2017, 09:58 AM
Samster

All Races are welcome

Old 22-02-2017, 04:34 PM
Samster

All Races are welcome

Old 23-02-2017, 12:31 AM
Samster

All Races are welcome

Old 23-02-2017, 05:38 PM
Samster

All Races are welcome

Old 23-02-2017, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 11
adelaide is one of the Best!adelaide is one of the Best!adelaide is one of the Best!

Hi lisa, thought you are nice in terms of massage therapist.
I'll reading all the information above with your background and I see you can combine all parts of service massage and I'm now looking for that. Hopefully you can makes me happy because I'm so stressed right now for my jobs. Looking forward to try your great service. Thumbs up (y)
Old 24-02-2017, 09:23 AM
Samster

All Races are welcome

Old 24-02-2017, 03:36 PM
Samster

All Races are welcome

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1