The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-02-2017, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
GordonC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: sex favors

I agree with you bro!

Keep up with the stories sis!

Support Support!!!
Old 15-02-2017, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 8
lynntann deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonC View Post
I agree with you bro!
Keep up with the stories sis!
Support Support!!!
Yesterday was V_day, my friends joke it is virgin day (the day when lose the virgin) so beware of wolves and wolverines *chuckles*

So this guy with the red porsche waited outside with a big (its really big) bouquet of roses and a box of Roche.

The usual dinner and back to his 32 floor apartment for music and movie (nice home theatre) and maybe its the wine or the mood, end up smooching (first time) and basically touching each other, he more than me.

To be continued
Old 15-02-2017, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 18
weeklys is a Helpful and Caring Samsterweeklys is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Erm, I always believe that every person has a price regardless man or woman. As far as sex favors is concern, to me is whether is she worth the price and can he afford the price.
Old 15-02-2017, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1853 / Power: 18
skl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynntann View Post
Yesterday was V_day, my friends joke it is virgin day (the day when lose the virgin) so beware of wolves and wolverines *chuckles*

So this guy with the red porsche waited outside with a big (its really big) bouquet of roses and a box of Roche.

The usual dinner and back to his 32 floor apartment for music and movie (nice home theatre) and maybe its the wine or the mood, end up smooching (first time) and basically touching each other, he more than me.

To be continued
If he was driving a normal saloon car rather than a Porsche I would bet my last dollar that you won't go out with him. Why? Because you a a gold digger bitch. Not that I'm jeolous rather is gold digger like you dun deserve my attention.
Old 15-02-2017, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2970 / Power: 13
ExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
Make peace not war.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironfoot View Post
You are wrong . Should be Make love not war .
Can I coin a new phrase?

Make SEX not WAR

TS, just share what you want. No point rebutting. I've ever been zapped till kingdom come... today... different story.

Boobs enhancement and Yoni Massage

Boobs enhancement and Yoni Massage. Part II
Old 15-02-2017, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skl8188 View Post
If he was driving a normal saloon car rather than a Porsche I would bet my last dollar that you won't go out with him. Why? Because you a a gold digger bitch. Not that I'm jeolous rather is gold digger like you dun deserve my attention.
Aiyo, gold digger or not is not our problem. As 1 bro mention, everybody got their price. For TS, all that matters is the Porsche guy song with the piece of flesh between her legs bo lor. Minute she spread those legs wide, 99% of the time, her value drop liao.

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 15-02-2017, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:

To be continued
Hurry up we want to know if you're drilled n got nothing. No branded goods in return
_______
Exchange points drilled ma
Old 15-02-2017, 10:02 PM
Samster

sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
You know I know can already la
Dont need to b nasty n call names
_______
Exchange points know ma

Last edited by sadfa; 15-02-2017 at 10:36 PM.
Old 15-02-2017, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 13
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

Do Pls Continue

Old 15-02-2017, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 8
lynntann deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sen5eS View Post

Do Pls Continue
Thanks for the encouragement. Here's a pic just for you.

Tried uploading but did not appear, will try later today.

Last edited by lynntann; 16-02-2017 at 07:42 AM.
Old 15-02-2017, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for the encouragement. Here's a pic just for you.
Where's the pic.
If it's yr typical style of pic u post before, don't need to post la.

But If take yr face or cb then can post la
_______
Exchange points must post ma
Old 15-02-2017, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 13
dulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

To be continued
Well, if it was his apartment, I would have guessed its Westin Cook & Brew at 32 floor... Nice place anyway.
Old 16-02-2017, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 13
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dulanjiao View Post
Well, if it was his apartment, I would have guessed its Westin Cook & Brew at 32 floor... Nice place anyway.
hehe ... guess 4 women ... the most memorable bits would be the process of the chase and events that lead to the passionate moments ...

We just tend to enjoy & focus more on the finale haha
Old 16-02-2017, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1161 / Power: 10
FUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dulanjiao View Post
Sharks. Me guessed wLongly. Thot was tLump Plaza?....
Old 16-02-2017, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8811 / Power: 11
hongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lol..up for good post! In HK, We refer this kind of woman as 世界女!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1