The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2013, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Nannan is Cool - loads of Potential
Beware of lemon from viet girl

K guys just tried this lemon awhile back. 1st thing that she do when coming into the room, she ask for money. Nevermind as this was what was agreed with her okt. So paid up. She doesnt look like the pic posted and when i ask her she tell me photoshot. Age stated on website say 19 but in actual fact she is 23 going 24. Bath seprately. While waiting on bed after bathing she was there playing her iPhone on Facebook. Need to tell her to stop then begin action after 10mins. Action and service is shit. Lick nipple 2 sec lick body 3 sec and worse giving bj only for 5 sec. She insist to lie down and get fuck only. No cowgirl nothing as what the other fr said. No moan nothing at all. Feel like fucking a dead fish. Best of all she had her period after 1 shoot with her. Immediate after fuck she ask whether 1 or 2 shoot. I ask her how to 2nd shoot when she having period. Immediate she call someone on her Hp kpkb and dress up and left after 30 odd mins which include the time she was on Facebook without telling me anything. Totally worst chionging experience I ever had in my life. I will never recommend anyone this girl.

The only good thing is the okt service is good but sadly he have no control over his girl under his stable.
If asking me would I rtf again. The answer will definitely be No!
Old 03-03-2013, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
ching1979 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beware of lemon from viet girl

Hi Bro, care to share which stable here??
Old 03-03-2013, 12:22 PM
Samster

Location: Montreal, Quebec (summer residence) and South Beach Miami, FL (winter residence)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1891 / Power: 19
Sylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant future

Is it tis 1?

http://$$$$$boy.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1948466

'lak sa' mai hum
Old 03-03-2013, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 19
Marlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to behold

Never try this F*** up stable, i tried 3 times, first was the correct WL but the picture like 5-10 years ago. Then the 2nd times, totally different girl but still acceptable so I took it. The last time is the WORSE, picture show damn swee, the girl came in, i nearly vomit..I think my 60 years old mother looks better than her... I asked her get out from the room, SMS the OKT and kpkb... OKT begged for 2nd chance, dig up my information from $$$$$boy...KNN CCB! Then to threaten me, say he dont want to make things ugly..

Condemned for life.
Old 03-03-2013, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 21
the_angel is one of the Best!the_angel is one of the Best!the_angel is one of the Best!

I agreed the stable is bad..... i tried 2 girls from there before... both different from pics.... first one is ok because she makes up in service.... second one is bad.... when she asked for payment first, I told her to leave as she looks completely different from pics.... anyway, one word, try at your own risk..
Old 03-03-2013, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1671 / Power: 13
raywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant future

bros where is $$$$$boy forum nowadays?
Old 03-03-2013, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
MoMoNiDeNehNeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys i tried 1 of thier girls few months back . pic looks not bad but when i saw her i almost faint in the hotel . she is like 10 yrs older than the picture and the looks really fail hardcore, overall service for me still ok la . never thought of going there again . like bonk 1 sweep floor aunty sia wao lao . nightmare sia
Old 03-03-2013, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1487 / Power: 20
mark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud of

Good report here bro. In that forum, any negative remark on viet girls all Kenna remove, so bros can't know. At least here in sbf there's still some freedo of speech..

Thanks for the warning!!!!

Any bros here have good viet stables or girls to recommend?
Old 03-03-2013, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
biggrin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

Tried that stable too once and only that one time....

Girl did not look like the picture posted at all and like TS the service was awful...

Stay away from that stable.
Old 04-03-2013, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 14
spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!

Yes I think they control the $$$$$ forum over there and all bad comments/FRs are removed. All the photos are photoshop, in fact not only viet girls, lxxt city and cxxdy ecorts too.
Old 31-03-2013, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Myheadis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi thanks for the info. think the xxxxxxboy had been taken down already. Another one I found is xx1x1. But the website dont publish comment. sammyboy still the best. Will appreciate it if any bro have any good recommendation for viet girls. I try one before which is good but unforunately she went back to viet already.
Old 31-03-2013, 10:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Dusk is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bro Nanan, If you happen to see the girl different from the picture a lot. Leave the place and reject the girl. This is what I always do. These days there are a lot of fake photos.
Old 01-04-2013, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3321 / Power: 15
sgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond repute

hi bro TS

thanks for your sharing n indeed watever true FR that u write at lakxxboy forum, u will get zap by those OKTs. I have visited this website gals few times n experience have gone from bad to worst!

Up u for sharing!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1