The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 28-01-2013, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 15
OldKinkyThings deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOldKinkyThings deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: ➊MILF MASTER MASSEUSE ✪ SENSUAL EROTIC PLEASURE-ULTIMATE TANTRIC EXPERIENCE【MustT

Upppppppppppppp la !
Old 28-01-2013, 07:14 PM
Samster

OldKinkyThings deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOldKinkyThings deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: ➊MILF MASTER MASSEUSE ✪ SENSUAL EROTIC PLEASURE-ULTIMATE TANTRIC EXPERIENCE【MustT

Upppppppppp
Old 28-01-2013, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 19
SMLJ1978 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSMLJ1978 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

SMS Xiaojin today and managed to book an evening slot. The place was easy to find, but will have to walk from the nearest MSCP. Once the door open, I was greeted by a MILf with blond tied up hair in loose clothing.....but can see her firm breasts and nipples protruding from her clothes. Looks wise ok but her service and professionalism made up for it. I realised that she only take a few customers a day (there was no one after me) and she does not entertain phone calls or SMS when she is servicing you (she ignored a few calls and sms when I was with her).

The action starts with her giving me a thorough massage cum wash in the bathtub/toilet. As one point, she made me sit down at the edge of the bath tub while she gave me a back massage and also a HDLY when washing my back. After the bath, I was asked to lie down on the bed. I said I only want JG and she complied. After 10 mins into the JG, she gave me a very wet catbath from the top to my balls. Then she continued the JG for another 10 mins, then she got on top of me and dry-hump me by putting my 2IC in between her thighs. I didn't want to cum like that so I told her I want her to breat-fuck me and cum on her breasts.

Immediately, she complied and asked me to raise my but on her thighs as she knelt in front of me. Then she put my 2IC in between her firm C-cup breasts, pushed them together with her hands to grip me and started to move vigorously up and down while giving me the CFM look and asking me to shoot my load all over her. It was too shiok and I balsted her breasts within one minute. I rested for a while before I bathed, tipped her and left a happy man.

Summary:
Looks: 6.5/10 (MILF look with tied up fizzy hair)
Body: 8/10 (firm C-cup breasts with erected nipples and toned body, with some loose skin at the tummy)
JG: 7/10 (real JG......not HJ)
Catbath: 7/10 (very wet....I like it when she licked up and down my 2IC)
HJ: 8/10 (a lot of pattern and likes to talk dirty....keep asking me to grab her breasts harder whilw she HJ me)
BF: 9/10 (this is the finale.....really shiok.....plus her CFM look....cannot tahan)
GFE: I would describe her as a naughty and slutty MILF who will fulfil your wildest fantasy
Damage: $80/1/1 plus $20tips for great service and all the different patterns
RTM: Of course....next time will try to COF!
Old 29-01-2013, 11:39 AM
Samster

Upppppppppppp
Old 29-01-2013, 01:56 PM
Samster

Upppppppppppppp
Old 29-01-2013, 06:13 PM
Samster

upppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Old 29-01-2013, 09:26 PM
Samster

Uppppppppppppp
Old 30-01-2013, 11:32 AM
Samster

Uppppppppppppppppppp
Old 30-01-2013, 03:37 PM
Samster

uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Old 30-01-2013, 07:08 PM
Samster

Upppppppppop
Old 31-01-2013, 10:48 AM
Samster

Upppppppppppppp
Old 31-01-2013, 01:53 PM
Samster

Upppppppppppppp
Old 31-01-2013, 03:53 PM
Samster

Upppppppppppppp
Old 31-01-2013, 06:08 PM
Samster

upppppppppppppp
Old 31-01-2013, 11:19 PM
Samster

u p p p p p p p p p p p p p p

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread