The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2014, 07:47 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -91 / Power: 0
Ghostshadow has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
史上最正「黑道情人」女神級正妹!與大哥在家啪啪18分鐘不雅影片外洩

黑道情人」這個詞在經常出現在一些小說中出現,都是一些夢幻般的情節,一些壞事都會被渲染的非常浪漫!所以 許多女生都幻想成為一位超帥超威的黑道大哥的情人享受無盡風光,小弟記得多日前在台灣也有這麼一位「黑道情 人」簡碧燕被警方逮捕,她認為人要夠強才不會被欺負,她立志當大哥身邊的阿嫂(活在幻想世界中 的女生)。
但是混黑道畢竟不能永遠風光,有這麼一句話:出來混遲早要還的。南韓就有一位黑道大哥因為犯事被拘捕,他和 她的情人的啪啪影片隨之被瘋傳上網路,而且還公佈了這位女生的照片,網友發現這位女生還非常正(可惜了!) ,引發網友的瘋傳和熱議:這麼正的妹竟然被黑道給...這太扯了!

download link
https://mega.co.nz/#!vZwBBRLD!HTR19h...QV69MoVPhiENUo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1