The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2023, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Vitorloke is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Any once know around the sun pub have once karaoke have girls to accompany with u and the price also reasonable, any one know the location?
Old 18-11-2023, 06:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
aifadz86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I plan to go hatyai this disember,which hotel is girl friendly & how to get a girl.this is my first time experience
Old 18-11-2023, 07:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
aifadz86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi everybody.i about to visit hatyai this disember, which hotel is girl friendly?and how to get a girl?this is my first time.
Old 19-11-2023, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 511 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aifadz86 View Post
Hi everybody.i about to visit hatyai this disember, which hotel is girl friendly?and how to get a girl?this is my first time.
I think all the hotel are girl friendly. Try WeChat, or that street name the brother mention.
Old 25-11-2023, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Mayujia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone going dec? Ticket look yammy
Old 26-11-2023, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Devil8977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You going on which date?
Old 05-12-2023, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Vitorloke is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil8977 View Post
You going on which date?
I go hatyai in 23-25 December
Old 10-12-2023, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1903 / Power: 11
qwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant future

Nipa 1 Soi 2
Saw @eEconomist post and went on an adventure to this lorong. It was a walking distance from the hotel and I got there at about 8pm. Few were sitted in the houses and others were queuing up to buy their dinner opposite the road.

Had a small talk with the mamasan and soon after she advised to pick fast as it was the weekend and horde of people in tuktuk will be coming. Figured it was her "scare tactic" for me to choose from her house and not going further. While all this was happening, I was eyeballing a girl across the road queuing to buy her food. Made eye contact several times and decided I'd picked her.

1000 for ST, 3000 for LT. Opted for ST and requested to be done there as I'm going to have another girl for overnight later. Additional 100 for a room, got on a bike with the lady and another lady driver to a place <40m away. Lol

The room was spartan - a bed, 2 towels, a small desk and toilet. Got to know the girl was from Laos and since I was there a few weeks ago, I blurted the most used sentence that I've used in Lao and she was impressed. (It was an order of tuna sandwich with egg and no tomato lol)

Fast forward after shower, lay on the bed and she starts to catbath from the nips to the groin with an occasional ar. (Light touch) Bbbj was good except she got tired pretty quick. Caps on and bang away. Since she was petite, it was easy to carry and fk. Claim it was her first time trying the position and she likes it.

Ps. The mamasan was right after all. While making payment, several tuktuks carrying bros from Malaysia wheeled in and some ladies boarded up.
Old 12-12-2023, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
stong1970 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Air asia flying from Sg to Hatyai soon (3 flight per week). Only down side of air asia is 7kg cabin carry-on limitation and additional $20 payment with credit card for flight ticket purchase. Boarding of Air Asia is from Terminal 4 at Changi Airport.

Last edited by stong1970; 13-12-2023 at 05:00 PM.
Old 13-12-2023, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1062 / Power: 19
retrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Of coz have. 10-20k is so cheap
where to find UNI girls for 10-20k?
Old 14-12-2023, 08:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 511 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrosiao View Post
where to find UNI girls for 10-20k?
There is a uni at hatyai, maybe you can try there
Old 14-12-2023, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1062 / Power: 19
retrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
There is a uni at hatyai, maybe you can try there
The problem is how to go the uni directly and find lol

It will be great if someone has contacts who help to source for them
Old 19-12-2023, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
jelta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone got lobang for OKT? going on 28 dec
Old 22-12-2023, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
palm101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I’m there for a couple of days from 27 December if anybody wants to meet up drop me a PM.
Old 08-01-2024, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 3
fsai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfsai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfsai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went for a short trip before end of last year with some friends, sharing my summary here after reading some of the advice from other bro here:

1. See Kim Yong
Only went into one shop to have a look, non of the line up catches our eyes
Can't really recall wat was the price quoted, but vaguely remember is like 500 baht more expensive than Nipa soi 2

2. Kiss garden KTV
Went up to check out the line up and room prices, as far as I see lineup basically just ok, but girls here mostly make up to look more attractive

3. Nipa soi 2
Saw the girl that my fren booked through wechat during our last trip there, only to realize wechat agent will bring girls from this street mainly for viewing in hotel, they will averagely charge 500 - 1000 baht per girl chosen on top of price quoted from this street for their own "admin" fee.

I prefer to come personally to this street to select, best time to be here is around 8pm where the girls started to come for work, just stick around until 9pm and slowly select, bear in mind, if you see a good pick, do not hesitate to make a go, car/ppl does start to come in around the same time to grab and go

============

Overall, my go to would be Nipa soi 2, most value for money and might find a gem or 2
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1