The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-08-2009, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Wpooh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Good & "Clean" Tuina In Shanghai

Hi This is my first post. I've lived in Shanghai for 4 years and still visiting Shanghai several times a year these days. Have been going to this place for good and some what "clean" tuina. Her name is Linda, in her 20s. Not sure which province she come from but I would rate her above average in her massage skills. Whilst she does not offer specials she is rather bold in her approach and certainly great at teasing! The environment is clean and facility is quite big for Shanghai standard. It offers oil massages, scrubs etc. My last visit was about $50 for 90 mins (cheap coz I purchase the package). PM if you are keen to know details.
Old 17-08-2009, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 456 / Power: 17
zack06 is a glorious beacon of lightzack06 is a glorious beacon of lightzack06 is a glorious beacon of lightzack06 is a glorious beacon of lightzack06 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Good & "Clean" Tuina In Shanghai

Hi Wpooh,

I'm keen. If its decent good massage, the price is reasonable. But i wonder what is the point in teasing you when its clean. did u check thoroughly that there's no extra ;p?

Is it just her or everyone at that place teases? There was one masseur i tried in suzhou, who was massaging my back, and there's a position where she uses her elbow, that allows her boobs to rub against your back. then a few times i pretended to turn to answer her questions, my face was like touching the side of her huge breasts...

it was a clean massage place, but the teasing was quite shiok. maybe you can describe the teasing more? let me know the place, i go try. keke thanks!
Old 19-08-2009, 06:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
pinktits deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zack06 View Post
Hi Wpooh,

I'm keen. If its decent good massage, the price is reasonable. But i wonder what is the point in teasing you when its clean. did u check thoroughly that there's no extra ;p?

Is it just her or everyone at that place teases? There was one masseur i tried in suzhou, who was massaging my back, and there's a position where she uses her elbow, that allows her boobs to rub against your back. then a few times i pretended to turn to answer her questions, my face was like touching the side of her huge breasts...

it was a clean massage place, but the teasing was quite shiok. maybe you can describe the teasing more? let me know the place, i go try. keke thanks!
zack06,
I am going to shanghai,suzhou,hangzhou. It quite rush. I m interested in suzhou massage place. can state the exact name, location, etcs.

thnks
Old 19-08-2009, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 456 / Power: 17
zack06 is a glorious beacon of lightzack06 is a glorious beacon of lightzack06 is a glorious beacon of lightzack06 is a glorious beacon of lightzack06 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi pinktits,
this thread is on shanghai "clean" massage ley, which btw, i'm still waiting for TS to give some more info on how "clean" it is ;p

are u looking at decent ones in suzhou? if decent one i can recommend 刀马丹, good, hard and skilled massage by sweet young girls. indecent ones u can go 葑门西街 (only hj) or 邓尉路 for full package bbs. spa is everywhere, no recommendation coz i nv try. go suzhou thread for more info.
Old 20-08-2009, 06:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
pinktits deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zack06 View Post
Hi pinktits,
this thread is on shanghai "clean" massage ley, which btw, i'm still waiting for TS to give some more info on how "clean" it is ;p

are u looking at decent ones in suzhou? if decent one i can recommend 刀马丹, good, hard and skilled massage by sweet young girls. indecent ones u can go 葑门西街 (only hj) or 邓尉路 for full package bbs. spa is everywhere, no recommendation coz i nv try. go suzhou thread for more info.
zack06,
thank.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1