The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2009, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
goodguy2sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Taipei: C cup XiMenDing girl, no hankypanky massage

So I called an outcall massage service for an earlier-than-usual session at 6PM and received a pleasant surprise.

The girl who showed up was in her 20's; slim, busty, 160+ in height, and young with short pageboy haircut dyed almost blonde. I would rate her a 7 in looks. She went immediately to the bathroom and changed to slinky, loose green lingerie, but threw her cardigan on over it. The view was already enough for me to get hard in anticipation, and it took me a little while to get settled nude and face down on my bed for the massage. She told me later she used to own a clothing shop and designed and made her own lingerie...

The massage itself was typical - some piano strokes interpersed with tuina style finger presses, and a little butt/balls tickling. Throughout the session, she kept up a lively chat, making the session all the more enjoyable. It was pretty funny how she 'shared' stories of how she turned down proposals for 'full service' etc to hint that she wasn't in the market.

Halfway through the session, after turning over, I hinted that the room may be too warm, and she obligingly took off her jacket, bringing her glorious C cups into light. She switched to good-quality aromatic oil (not the usual cooking-oil-with-scent cheap massage oil) and completed the rub, teasing just enough to keep you interested, but never going the full monty. My erect brother was certainly hint enough, and most other masseusses would have asked the golden question then. She did say that she would recommend her friend for another session if I really needed more...

All in all, a really enjoyable session as I was not looking for anything more. Brothers who like a pretty face and lots of chat might enjoy her, but would be frustrated if all you want is a happy ending. Perhaps you will better than I am at sweet-talking her into 'ban tao' or 'quan tao'..

Outcall service was at NT$2500 for 90 minutes, no additional charge. Brothers new to Taipei may like to know that 'ban tao' (BM and HJ, typically with girl topless) would be NT$1000 more. In comparision, you could probably get outcall full service for a 60 min session starting at NT$4000 (China girl) if that's what you want. At the end of the session, she gave me her mobile for direct appointment next time.

Bros who would like the contact, please up my points and PM me. I am NOT a pimp, just a fellow frequent traveller with common interests...
Old 12-07-2009, 08:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
wwoww deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Taipei: C cup XiMenDing girl, no hankypanky massage

Bro, good post. Can i have the No. for this C cup de outcall massage lady? I PM you already..
Old 14-07-2009, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwoww View Post
Bro, good post. Can i have the No. for this C cup de outcall massage lady? I PM you already..
Sent you a reply
Old 14-07-2009, 11:18 PM
Samster

Eh, thanks bro. I just tried the no. it says no one in use leh... hmmm.
Old 15-07-2009, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Okley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can also pm me the contact, will be in taipei next week

tyty
Old 15-07-2009, 06:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
kiddo78 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Tried the contact but went met up with the lady looks like older gal with A cup boobs. Guess I'll look around for other flings...
Old 31-08-2009, 09:07 PM
Samster

Bro,

Sorry your experience was not good. I just visited and called her again, and she came.

In fact, she asked if I had recommended a friend using the name FiFi, and apologized that she sent her friend instead of showing up herself.

Maybe it was timing (I got her at 6PM, not late night), or accent (I speak killer, almost local accent Mandarin).

Let me know if you'd prefer another contact with a happy ending. I am NOT an OKT, just someone who's had quite a number of trips to TP...
Old 19-09-2009, 09:44 PM
Samster

Really? The No. you PM me cannot get through also. It says something about not in use. Can PM me the no. again?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1