The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2009, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
DGFUN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Feng Gang Zhen, Dong Guan (东莞,风刚镇)

Get a chance and check out the may other saunas in DG. Red ropes / free food n drinks. There's a lot of useful info in the CP thread.

Cheers
Old 14-07-2009, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 20
fuc_99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfuc_99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

this is really a detailed FR.

thank you for your hardwork...

however, the gal is just soso... sorry for you bro...

you can find way better ones in DG area with same price
Old 14-07-2009, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by waikeekee View Post
Hi aakumu;

Cheong with you,,,,,hmmm,,,not a good idea leh, we like the same type, then you are my competition, since I am old liao, surely loss man! You surely run faster than me leh, furthermore, can't see that clearly and sharp.

In view of my disability, you must let me choose first, do you promise?
Hi bro waikeekee,
Where you got old............. I am at least your age or worse..............so no worries, I am coming from far away, sure lah....... let host have first dips........hahaha........ making new friends and cheonging together is more importance compare to the girls......where got me faster, me on wheelchair........ you sure faster...........see sharp and clearly no need lah. BIG is big lah.........hahaha............

My humble two cents.
Old 14-07-2009, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
rwong8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro

Nice post. Certainly good to hear of activities in other towns besides the famous CP, CA, houjie etc.

Cheers
Old 14-07-2009, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9916 / Power: 21
waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunately, Fenggang is not near any traintracks, so if you want to go to ChangPing, ChangAn, etc, you will have to take a bus or taxi. It's about 1 hour to ChangPing, 1 hour and 15 minutes to ChangAn.

PS: I dunno how often I will check this thread, so if you a question, PM me please.[/QUOTE]

Bro Wadman;

Thank you for your feedback, I will definately take up your advise and try out other Sauna in Dong Guan. So, please forgive me ignorance if I sounded too happy to have found 'horniness paradise' - quote in Hokkien (Never seen a big snake pee)
The enemy of my enemy is my friend
Old 14-07-2009, 12:22 PM
Samster

waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGFUN View Post
Get a chance and check out the may other saunas in DG. Red ropes / free food n drinks. There's a lot of useful info in the CP thread.

Cheers
Hey DGFUN

Thank you for the rep points, my next destination would be CP, CA or HJ. Also, I always do my homework before I travel to the particular place.
Old 14-07-2009, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGFUN View Post

Cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuc_99 View Post
this is really a detailed FR.

thank you for your hardwork...

however, the gal is just soso... sorry for you bro...

you can find way better ones in DG area with same price
Dear fuc_99

I completely agree with you, she is not a looker. I am sure there are better looking WL in CP. I am also very sure we are able to find even stunners there, however, I am easily contented, MOST IMPORTANT is the servive I received.

That night, I was fully sextified, with that said, I even tip the WL and the Captain RMB100 each - SORRY to spoil the market. I know it is too much, but what I had was out of this world. I mean, the extra effort the WL gave, the GFE and the fun we had while in the room for a FULL 120 Minutes. Turned out, the 2 hours was too short by 15 minutes. Also, I forgot to mention the foreplay was something new, 18 styles, although no red cloth/inverted BBBJ like in Shanghai, the time spent was really GREAT.

RGDS
WKK
Old 14-07-2009, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3515 / Power: 21
binbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond repute

wow...seems like another good place to chiong.Cheers to TS
Old 14-07-2009, 01:07 PM
Samster

Good aftermoon gentlemen & some ladies;

I missed Heavenly SPA already, unfortunately, due to time constrain, I am unable to travel up north this week. However, I just called the Captain and had a good chat with him plus enquries and throwing 1001 questions at him. He was happy to receive my call.

I have learned from him that when/if we visit this place during off-peak or the day time, you are able to engage "NEWBIE" service for an additional RMB100.00. If all Samster had read Brother 'LUVCUNT' thread, (Hou Jie) you will immediately comprehend and should be grining now

For the benefit of those who does not know, well, the newbie is the bonus (quoted from Mr. LUVCUNT) When you engage a WL regardless of which CAT, you can get the newbie for RMB100.00 on top of all the charges. CAT500 + RMB100(NEWBIE) + Room Charge (RMB188 or RMB238) The newbie is a copy CAT (forgive the pun) This newbie will mirror whatever the old bird does, I joked - the newbie should be giving me RMB100 instead of receiving the money because we are the specimen or guinea PIG.

Also, every night at 1930 HRS, there will be a FULL parade, all WL who are dressed next to nothing will be walking around and greeting prospective lovers. This is not an auction, please don't be mistaken, this form of a show is for all men to short list their WL.

As per my schedule, I will probably be going there again mid-August, that is when I return to HKG from Singapore. If anyone is interested in cheonging, I will be more than happy to cheong together. The more the merrier, right? The bus ride to Heavenly SPA is 45 minutes and single journey cost RMB25.00 but the retrurn trip is RMB30.00 Bus embarkation will be at Luo Ho Commercial City.

The rooms can be used as your hotel only if you enter their premises at or after 2300 HRS. I.E. 2300 HRS to 1200 HRS (The next day) There is also a buffet offering food and such. Quality wise, no idea, did not tried. That night, I went to bed hungry, in fact I was very hungry after expelling a lot of energy, done multiple position, you know!

Another news from the Captain, this is hearsay, which I only believe him the most 50%. I asked him what is the situation like as the Authority are cracking down on Vices. According to him, only Shanzhen, GuangZhou and the Major cities are effected. Anyway, if we go, it is of THE UTMOST IMPORTANCE that we practice discretion, sensibility and constrain, Surely, cheongster and samster have good common sense and intelligence to behave adequetely well.
Old 14-07-2009, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 20
fuc_99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfuc_99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

I missed Heavenly SPA already, unfortunately, due to time constrain, I am unable to travel up north this week. However, I just called the Captain and had a good chat with him plus enquries and throwing 1001 questions at him. He was happy to receive my call.

I have learned from him that when/if we visit this place during off-peak or the day time, you are able to engage "NEWBIE" service for an additional RMB100.00. If all Samster had read Brother 'LUVCUNT' thread, (Hou Jie) you will immediately comprehend and should be grining now

For the benefit of those who does not know, well, the newbie is the bonus (quoted from Mr. LUVCUNT) When you engage a WL regardless of which CAT, you can get the newbie for RMB100.00 on top of all the charges. CAT500 + RMB100(NEWBIE) + Room Charge (RMB188 or RMB238) The newbie is a copy CAT (forgive the pun) This newbie will mirror whatever the old bird does, I joked - the newbie should be giving me RMB100 instead of receiving the money because we are the specimen or guinea PIG.

Also, every night at 1930 HRS, there will be a FULL parade, all WL who are dressed next to nothing will be walking around and greeting prospective lovers. This is not an auction, please don't be mistaken, this form of a show is for all men to short list their WL.

As per my schedule, I will probably be going there again mid-August, that is when I return to HKG from Singapore. If anyone is interested in cheonging, I will be more than happy to cheong together. The more the merrier, right? The bus ride to Heavenly SPA is 45 minutes and single journey cost RMB25.00 but the retrurn trip is RMB30.00 Bus embarkation will be at Luo Ho Commercial City.

The rooms can be used as your hotel only if you enter their premises at or after 2300 HRS. I.E. 2300 HRS to 1200 HRS (The next day) There is also a buffet offering food and such. Quality wise, no idea, did not tried. That night, I went to bed hungry, in fact I was very hungry after expelling a lot of energy, done multiple position, you know!

Another news from the Captain, this is hearsay, which I only believe him the most 50%. I asked him what is the situation like as the Authority are cracking down on Vices. According to him, only Shanzhen, GuangZhou and the Major cities are effected. Anyway, if we go, it is of THE UTMOST IMPORTANCE that we practice discretion, sensibility and constrain, Surely, cheongster and samster have good common sense and intelligence to behave adequetely well.
many thanks to the last Q/A, very important.
Old 14-07-2009, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 19
rokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

I missed Heavenly SPA already, unfortunately, due to time constrain, I am unable to travel up north this week.....samster have good common sense and intelligence to behave adequetely well.
Good stuff bro. You're not only the master of HK but also undiscovered territories in PRC. Hope to cheong with you 1 day soon.
Old 15-07-2009, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 20
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Wow, great job brother waikeekee.

Next time must chiong with you to DG and HK again.

Keep it up, hopeful for more interesting FR.
Old 16-07-2009, 08:05 PM
Samster

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"]Good evening Gentlemen;

I am thinking of another visit to this Sauna on July 21 (Next Tuesday) as I will be flying home and be away from Hong Kong for almost 3 weeks. It will be a day trip, nothing fancy. Reaching the destination at about 1PM and returning on the same day, evening. Will be venturing there alone but would like a company or 2. So, if any guy/s in HKG or SZ interested, please PM me.

Rough itenerary:

1. Late morning - Take KCR to Luo Hu (East TST, Hung Hom, Mongkok East, Kowloon Tong, Shatin & ETC Line)
2. Clear Immigrations & Customs (Both Sides)
3. Grab a quick meal at Luo Hu
4. Embark Bus @ Luo Hu Commercial City and on the way to Fun Land.
5. Finished "Disslopping" perhaps walk around town, have a beer and chit-chat.
6. Embark Bus to return to our mundune, ordinary & routine worklife in Hong Kong.

Points to note:

The Pro's
A. At 1530 HRS & 1930 HRS, there will be a stage show, WOW! Imagine the WG walking next to nothing parading for your viewing pleasure?
B. Was informed by the Captain, a newbie will cost only RMB100 on top of the regular CAT400/500/600 WG, so looking for 3P action.
C. There is also a buffet (real food & drinks - don't misiunderstand), quality wise, do not know, have not tried.
D. Excellent service - Tried before - Will BBBJ till you come before the actual FJ. Meaning, you can CUM twice in 120 Minutes.

The Con's
E. Time used for the travel to final destination and return. I estimate about at least 3 hours altogether.
F. Money spent (Obviously)
G. The line-up (WG might not be your expectation in looks department)
H. Too tired to walk/wake-up to report to work the next day due to too much energy used doing strenuous activities and exercises.

Well, please let me know?
Old 17-07-2009, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6272 / Power: 25
walabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Name: Wang Lu (Number 129) 王璐
Looks: 6/10
Breast: B Cup with average sized Nipple.
Quote:
Bro waileekee, thanks for sharing and good to know another good cheonging place 风刚镇 in 东莞. You said her boobs is B cup ? she look like D cup to me
Old 17-07-2009, 10:17 AM
Samster

Bro Walabis;

No lah! This is not the same WL I had at FGZ, being PC illilerate, I pasted the wrong picture. This D Cuper is the one I got at SZ infamous Hooker Alley AKA XXC. The one standing is the correct one. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

I will be heading there next Tuesday, please look out for my FR - Akan Datang!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1