The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2009, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9916 / Power: 21
waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Feng Gang Zhen, Dong Guan (东莞,风刚镇)

Hi All;

I am going up north in a few moment. I called the Captain of Heavenly SPA, SHIT MAN! Was informed that sweeping actions were being conducted since last Saturday on the whole of DongGuan. Sad to hear that, however, I am still going.

I told the Captain that he must be lying and kidding? Call me "王八蛋" if I am lying was his reply, he also said most of the vice joints are closed for business indefinately. The Authorities spared no effort, worst hit are CP & CA. I have to see for myself. They Gong An are making my Summer Vacation a miserable one. So, please wait for my field report after my recce mission. Wish me luck!

Cheerio
The enemy of my enemy is my friend
Old 21-07-2009, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 18
neverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by waikeekee View Post
Hi All;

I am going up north in a few moment. I called the Captain of Heavenly SPA, SHIT MAN! Was informed that sweeping actions were being conducted since last Saturday on the whole of DongGuan. Sad to hear that, however, I am still going.

I told the Captain that he must be lying and kidding? Call me "王八蛋" if I am lying was his reply, he also said most of the vice joints are closed for business indefinately. The Authorities spared no effort, worst hit are CP & CA. I have to see for myself. They Gong An are making my Summer Vacation a miserable one. So, please wait for my field report after my recce mission. Wish me luck!

Cheerio
sorry, ignore my invitation... just read from your posting that you will be going for day trip only... enjoy....
Old 22-07-2009, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 20
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi All;

Cheerio
Bro, I bow to your for your brave action, don't get caught in this situation. You know the consequence to be caught by GongAn, normally just record statement and thats all for tourist. Some might try to swindle money out of you by scaring you.

I believe you have returned to HK, let me know the status there. I will be going up DG next week, hopeful they have eased the sweeping action.
Old 25-07-2009, 10:18 PM
Samster

waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=jchongking;3944789]
Quote:

We Singaporeans are not cowards or idiots. If the Gong An try to swindle my $$$, I will show him my middle finger & give him a karate chop on his small made-in-china small gun
Singaporeans are best loved, respected & welcome in southern China
My "Friend" - you sound very arrogant leh. Please don't disgrace us Singaporean. I do not know about others but when I am in Southern China, I always obey their laws and respect everybody, may they be ordinary people, workers, WL/WG, OKT's, MMS's and ETC. I especially respect the PRC Gong An. Please remember, we are there to savour their food, places and 'Meat" so my advise to you, DO NOT SCREW AROUND WITH THEIR LAWS.

In Rome, do what the Roman do. I shall now give you my MIDDLE finger for sounding so arrogant!
Old 26-07-2009, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=waikeekee;3950184]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jchongking View Post

I always obey their laws and respect everybody, may they be ordinary people, workers, WL/WG, OKT's, MMS's and ETC.

I shall now give you my MIDDLE finger for sounding so arrogant!

Hi bro,
Easy lah........ never see you so work upped over an issue.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchongking View Post
but i thought u just shaft that finger into your asshole!
oh i forgot - u left your middle finger in your shithole!
Hi bro,
No need to be rude to others, by the way, your manner have not gotten you very far.............[see your rep points.]
Respect is earn not given. Just because we do not want to engage, does not mean that we are not able to..........
Please be mindful of that.........

My humble two cents.
Old 26-07-2009, 05:45 PM
Samster

Abang aakumu;

I am very sorry to have lost my cool. This is my first thread that I started. I was hoping to inform and advise all readers that there is this place call Feng Gang Zhen other that the usual CP, CA, HJ and ETC in Dongguan. My main objective is to let known about what is going on there so that we guys will have more options to choose and cheong.

I am not here to flame or start a war of words let alone insult and hurt others verbally. I am really sad and disgusted that in this modern and well educated society, there are such ignorant and arrogant idiot still surviving in this world. In my ONLY opinion, such person, probably have not travelled much. Thier experience and exposure are as shallow as your water closet in your toilet. He/she is also, probably a clone using this nickname to create trouble. He IS a green eye monster filled with envy of us seasoned traveller to distant and beautiful lands. He is also a bottom feeder who knows no manners (from poor parenting) sad, petty, unmatured, uneducated, crude and have inferior complex. Henceforth, he/she will be duly ignored.

Anyway, back to subject thread, I have heard that most vice joints in Dongguan are re-opened and business as usual, I can't wait to return to my second home (Hong Kong) and travel north. Hope more samster could join me. I have already received news that AVWOLF whom I met in HKG, we also cheong at SZ, will be joining me to this Heavenly SPA in FGZ or perhaps other SPA in this town.

These few months (since June) when I re-appear into the cheong scene, I have had tons of fun and one of the best time of my life. Lot's of bonks and ONS. As a matter of fact, I just had a bonk with my VN FB, I am posting from a hotel room in Middle Road. Will be checking out at 6PM and proceeding to Happy Hours @ Afterdark (Lorong 14 Geylang) for drinks with friends.

Lastly, I bear no grudges against those who post profanities and insults in this (my) thread. I would rather forgive than be angry with them, otherwise, how else would you find happiness.

Happy Weekend and Cheerio!
Old 23-08-2009, 02:12 AM
Samster

Feng Gang Zhen, Dong Guan (东莞,风刚镇) RE-VISIT

This thread has lay in a dormant state since end July. So, another eruption is due. Here goes, I have planned to visit Shenzhen yesterday for a cheapo bonk, but it was not meant to be. I called the WL I wanted and she told me she was not working that day. What ass luck! Spoiled my plans and I have to re-schedule. Finally, decided to re-visit Heavenly SPA in Feng Gang Zhen (风岗镇).

I boarded the bus at Luo Hu Commercial City. The bus ride cost RMB30.00 and the ride took about 1 hour 15 minutes because of the bad traffic condition, otherwise, in normal circumstances, it will take about 55 minutes. Upon reaching the SPA, I was greeted by the Manager/Captain at the front door. I called him before I went and he booked/reserved a room (as pictured) for me. Since I was very hungry (for food and not pussies then) I asked him if they serve food. He brought me to the cafeteria and we had a nice chat about the present situation regarding the raids. He assured me not to worry!

So, after the quick meal of Yang Chow Fried Rice and a glass of 7-Up, I was led to my room. In the room, the Captain “Walkie-Talkie” for the line-up to be viewed. In came, 6 per lot. I made my choice when I have viewed the third lot. I had chosen a WL from Hunan Province named Xiao Jing (小晶), a voluptuous 19 year old with very fair skin, a big B cup or a small C cup. She claims her breasts are C but I don’t think so, so I will let you guys be the judge. She is also hyper-active, she couldn’t sit still for a moment. She started to undress me and herself, I told her to stop and sit down to chat. She looked surprised. I added that we are waiting for the trainee/newbie as I opted for threesome action that day.

While seated, she asked me many questions about where I am from and such. After about 25 minutes of talking and getting to know each other (it’s like breaking the ice), we were informed that no trainees were available then, as it was their dinner break so Xiao Jing (小晶) suggested she asked her friend to be our partners. I reluctantly accepted as it would cost another RMB500. She hastily reached for the phone and started calling for reinforcement.

The reinforcement (娟娟) Juan Juan – she is also a 19 years old WL from Hunan Province. A slender, tall, darker skinned compared to Xiao Jing. There were ex-classmates. More hairy (pubic) compared to Xiao Jing. Contra to Xiao Jing, this Juan Juan is a much quieter, demure and a shy girl. Soft-spoken, polite and acted more like a lady. So, I have got myself a Dr, Jekyll and Mr. Hyde type of girls. Actually, I was a little disappointed when I saw Juan Juan. I am a boobman who like BIG breasts but she only has a (maximum) A cup sized breasts, perhaps a small B. Again, you guys be the judge. Conclusion – Too skinny for my taste but I was thinking, why not taste or try something different for a change? The two WL’s requested we start the action.

The action – We all started to undo our clothes, actually they helped me undressed. While they were undressing, out came my camera. I always travel with my camera. Snap snap! Got what I wanted but still wanted more pictures. I was directed to the PVC covered massage bed in the bathroom. I was instructed to prone on the bed with my naked butt exposed for them to see. They rinsed me with warm water and applied shower foam sparingly. They started to scrub and were paying a lot of attention on my groin area. Five minutes and Xiao Jing started to rim my asshole which wasn’t very nice, as I don’t liked it. They turned me over and I was lying on the bed with Xiao Jing on my left and Juan Juan on my right. More washing came and rinsed. They sprayed (I think disinfectant) on my dick, legs and feet. Rinse again.

Juan Juan started to provide very good BBBJ and Xiao Jing began to cat bath both of my legs and upper feet. This sensation was OUT OF THIS WORLD! While they were doing their jobs, I was playing and squeezing their boobs. How I wished I had 4 hands then, so that I could fondle all 4 breasts at the same time. They rinse me again after 10 minutes of oral action. Then, it was Xiao Jing who started to BBBF me and Juan Juan did the tongue roaming on my limbs and upper feet. Between the both of then, I was surprised that a more demure girl could do a better BBBJ. Another 10 minutes passed. They seem very disappointed that they were unable to make me CUM with their excellent oral sex. I told them not to worry about it as I have not found a woman who could blow till I CUM. I told them I had enough as I was feeling cold. They toweled me dry and ask me to lie on the king-sized bed. I duly followed their requests and had a cigarette. I watched as they did their duties, they were clearing and rinsing the bathroom.

The main event – Juan Juan walked slowly to me on my right and Xiao Jing was acting very slutty when she approached the bed. What a sight to behold. JJ was being like a considerate wife while XJ was like a slutty mistress. Both of them lay beside me and started to caress and touch my sensitive organ making it engorged. They were discussing who would get to suck me first? They played scissor, paper stone and XJ won. So, there she blew. JJ was giving me licks here and there, I was playing with 4 breasts. I was satisfied with the BBBJ; she capped and gave me a sly smile. XJ stood up and started to mount me and with the help of JJ, JJ held my wood hard dick and let XJ slide it in. While XJ was riding her to orgasm heaven, all this time, JJ was playing and scratching my balls. She rode and talked dirty, regardless how hard she banged and pounded me, and I was still able to hold it. We changed to missionary; I was holding her legs, making them open and close. Held her legs up and then down. In the meantime, JJ was pushing me from behind and played with my asshole. Thank God! She did not push her finger into it. I pushed her sideways and pumped her very hard. This is my “Achilles Heels’ position, I couldn’t hold it any longer and came inside of her in this position.

I took my dick out from XJ and lay flat on the bed trying to catch my breath. JJ took another condom, filled it with warm water and made a water balloon. She started to use this warm, water condom balloon to caress my softening prick. It felt good. She was actually getting me ready for Round 2. I told them I don’t think I can come again. They insisted, citing that it is the requirement that the Customer come as many times as possible within 2 hours after the shower action. JJ started to clean me with a wet swipe and sprayed disinfectant again. I had another cigarette and chatted for a while.

Without uttering another word, JJ started with her BBBJ. I must say, she was a better cock-sucker that XJ. Compared to XJ, JJ was very patience, she slowing swallowed my dick, she used her tongue very well, and she sucked with more power and concentrated on my engorged small head. This went on for not more than 10 minutes (2 songs from my mobile phone were played) and JJ capped me and she started to ride me cowgirl style. XJ reciprocated JJ actions by holding my prick while JJ pushed herself into me. . She squatted and kneeled. Ironically, she was not as wet as XJ thus felt tighter. Sometimes, I feel that the WL’s are enjoying themselves more than us, anyway, I played with her small tits and XJ licked my balls. We changed to doggie and I was really pounding and pumping her with all my might and she created loud moaning sound of ecstasies. Sounded real to me but we will never know, will we?

Being a horny slut that she is, XJ put her head between my parted thighs and continued to suck and licked my testicles. It was just a few licks and suck but the feeling was wonderful, she got up and allowed her breast to be fondled by me. I swear to GOD, I was really surprised that I was able to orgasm another time; it is not only a rare thing for me to come twice within a mere 20 minutes apart, it was a first for me. Finally, I came again inside JJ. I withdraw my ‘still hard cock,’ XJ gently removed the condom and used a wet swipe to clean it. I was trying to catch my breath yet again after such a strenuous exercise with 2 horny minks. I had another puff. The minks were lying with their heads on my chest smiling at each other.

Finished puffing and took my shower. They help me with the shower which was a quick one. We all dressed up, took more pictures and got ready to leave Heavenly SPA. I told the captain I will try to re-visit the place in the near future.

Overall experience and Summary:

Hotel: Castfast Hotel (嘉辉会酒店)
Name: Heavenly SPA (天外天休闲中心)
Damage: RMB500 x 2 = RMB1, 000.00 + RMB188 (Room) = RMB 1,188.00 (Not INCL TPT)

The Girls:

Name: Xiao Jing (小晶) Number 85
Looks: 7/10
Breast: A small C Cup with small sized Nipple
Body: Voluptuous Side (I like meaty type) with nice round ass
BBBJ: Yes – Many times and long duration
Rimming: Yes – Didn’t like it though
GFE: Yes - Extremely
RTF: Yes but with different WG

Name: Juan Juan (娟娟) Number 06
Looks: 6/10
Breast: A small B Cup with small sized Nipple (JJ)
Body: Slender with long silky hair
BBBJ: Yes – Many times and long duration
Rimming: No – told her not to do it
GFE: Yes - Extremely
RTF: Yes but different WG

Guys! I am sorry for my stupidity in uploading photo on SBF. Therefore, I have emailed the photos to my comrade-in-arm Mr. Tony Stark. He will upload the pictures for all to see at his discretion. Thank you, Tony for your assistance.

Old 23-08-2009, 02:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 16
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Feng Gang Zhen, Dong Guan (东莞,风刚镇) RE-VISIT

Quote:
Guys! I am sorry for my stupidity in uploading photo on SBF. Therefore, I have emailed the photos to my comrade-in-arm Mr. Tony Stark. He will upload the pictures for all to see at his discretion. Thank you, Tony for your assistance.
Wow total damage of ¥1188.00. Really enjoy life man!

So many FRs in just one week. I've to overtime liao.

Will post up some pics for you later.
Old 23-08-2009, 03:24 AM
Samster

Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Heavenly Spa

Uploading pics on behalf of bro waikeekee.

More coming...
Old 23-08-2009, 11:43 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
aakumu2 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Feng Gang Zhen, Dong Guan (东莞,风刚镇) RE-VISIT

Quote:
This thread has lay in a dormant state since end July. So, another eruption is due. Here goes, I have planned to visit Shenzhen yesterday for a cheapo bonk, but it was not meant to be. I called the WL I wanted and she told me she was not working that day. What ass luck! Spoiled my plans and I have to re-schedule. Finally, decided to re-visit Heavenly SPA in Feng Gang Zhen (风岗镇).

Hi bro,
Nice FR, you look like you had a great time, next time we should go to the golf hotel, I am sure you will love this place.

My humble two cents.
Old 23-08-2009, 02:00 PM
Samster

Heavenly Spa

More coming...
Old 23-08-2009, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Heavenly Spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post

WTH are you guys watching on TV?

Quite hard to concentrate on banging the WL when there's this bear staring at you...

Who Shags Wins
Old 23-08-2009, 08:54 PM
Samster

Hello Whitegals;

We weren't watching TV. When she switched it on, porn was on on the first channel. She changed to this channel while waiting for Juan Juan. So while waiting, I tooked some photos. There are about 12 more pictures to be viewed. Just be patience as Tony might be busy.

Old 23-08-2009, 11:35 PM
Samster

Heavenly Spa

Quote:
Hello Whitegals;

We weren't watching TV. When she switched it on, porn was on on the first channel. She changed to this channel while waiting for Juan Juan. So while waiting, I tooked some photos. There are about 12 more pictures to be viewed. Just be patience as Tony might be busy.
Yes I'm busy PCCing.

Haha ok posting some more pics in a while. Gettting more and more explicit liao. :P

Wow your points like Hang Seng Index. Now shoot up to 3 digits liao! Congratulations!
Old 23-08-2009, 11:56 PM
Samster

More coming...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1