The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2009, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
awk137 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sichuan Virgin - Part II

I have been communicating with Li Li via SMS after returning home. I could not wait and decided to fly to CQ to meet her. She had promised to keep her first time for me.

She agreed to meet me at 11am at my hotel, and accompany me for the whole day (including the night). It was like a honeymoon date, I thought.

I SMS her when I arrived in the morning. There was no reply from her. I got anxious, and wonder if I had been played out.

She sent her first SMS around 11.30am and said that her grandpa had just passed away. Her mother had turned up at the school early in the morning to apply leave for her and wanted her to go back with her to their home town, which is a few hours bus ride away.

She was very angry and quarrelled with her mom but eventually agreed to follow her back. She was very apologetic, but I told her it was okay. After a few SMSes, she popped up a suggestion: that she could introduce her classmate who also had some financial problems and was willing to trade her "first time".In fact, this is the other girl (Xiao Lin) that Xiao Zhou recommended last time. I relunctanly agreed.

I had my lunch at the hotel and axiously waiting for Xiao Lin after lunch. At around 2pm, someone pressed the door bell. I opened the door and saw a pretty young girl in jeans and t-shirt. I think she is around 18. She has big eyes and perfect skin. If Li Li's look is 8/10, then I would give her 8.5/10, though she is shorter than Li Li.

She is quite shy. We chatted for a while sitting on the side of the bed. I tried to kiss her but she turned her head away. I made her lie on the bed and climbed over her body, and start kissing her.

After a while, I think I was too excited, that my below was already wet! I stopped and turned around, as I was not going to waste it like that. She sit up and I asked her to take a shower .....

- to be continue,
Old 26-07-2009, 04:47 PM
Samster

Re: Sichuan Virgin - Part II

She came out wrapped in a tower. I also took a quick shower. She was sitting on the side of the bed waiting for me.

I took off her tower. She used her hands to cover her chest, but it still revealed a perfect body. I slowly moved away her hands, and begin to cat bath her. She struggled a bit and then lied down, and I climbed on top of her and continued.

The feeling is very different when you are doing it to a virgin. After 10-15 mins of foreplay, I spread her legs, standing on the side of the bed, and was ready to enter.

I tried for several times but failed! Despite the foreplay, the love hole was still quite dry and perphas it was too tight. I went to the bath room, press some shower liquid on my hand, and applied it on her love hole,

With the help of the improvised lubricant, it was now wet and smooth! I proceeded to enter her slowly. I knew it would be painful and I wanted to be as gentle as possible. After several thrusts, I pushed all the way in.

I heard a soft scream: "Ah....". I guessed that moment must be painful for her. I continued for a while until the mission was completed.

We lied on the bed and chatted about her school and family. When she got up to wash up, I could see patches of blood on the tower that I put behind her! That's a beautiful scene, and I had made her a woman! When she walked to the bath room, she walked with her legs open. I asked her why, and she said it was painful down there.

After the wash up, she wanted to go back as her aunty was expecting her. Before she left, she popped up an interesting suggestion - that her best friend who is staying with her in the dormitory was looking for a good man to trade her virginity to earn some money.

I was surprised. Why were there so many young girls here who wanted to "sell" away their precious "first time"? She explained that it was very common in her school, because most girls would have given away their "first" to their boy friends before marriage. Instead of giving it to the boys, they wanted to make some money e.g. help finance their study.

I told her I did not have another RMB 60000. At most I could pay RMB3000, She said she would check with her best friend and let me know.

I paid Xiao Lin RMB4000, and told her to come tomorrrow morning for the other RMB2000, as she was supposed to accompany me for the whole day. she agreed.

After she left, she sent me an SMS that her friend had agreed to RMB3000. Wah, that's a steal, I thought. She has arranged for her to come over at 9pm.

It was a strange feeling that I was going to experience 2 virgins in a day!
Old 30-07-2009, 08:44 PM
Samster

Around 9pm, someone was knocking on the door. When I opened it, I saw another SYT. She is taller, around 1.7M. In terms of look, she is around 7/10.

She was very quiet initially, but after a while she became very chatty. She played QQ game on my notebook for almost half a hour!

After the warming up, I suggested that we bath together. She strongly objected and said only her mother ever bathed her when she was young. She was not comfortable bathing with a man.

Never mind, I thought. You go ahead.

She came out wrapping in a tower and quickly slipped under the blanket. I took a quick shower and jumped onto her.

She didn't let me kiss her. When I kissed her nipples, she was bitting her teeth and holding her fists! I asked her to relax but she appeared nervous. After a while, she asked why her below was wet. It must be my skills and her natural reaction....

She seemed to resist my every move, and I was fed up. I asked her if she was not willing, she could go home. No, she said, unless I pay her. I told her let's give it another try, and I tried and finished it in missionary position.

She was bitting the bed sheet in the process, as if she was giving birth! I knew it would be painful for the first time, but she must have heard a lot of stories and have a phobia doing it.

When we finished, there was blood stains on the tower. She took a shower, I paid her and she went home.

It was not really not an enjoyable session. I was looking forward to Lin Lin tomorrow morning...
Old 30-07-2009, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 20
Ange|Boy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wah Bro, ur lobang really alot, RMB3k is a steal.

Gals Conquest in China:
HK, Shanghai, Chongqing, Hunan, Sichuan, Henan, Xian, Shenzhen, Fujian,Shantou, Hubei, Yunan Banna Tribe , GuangXi Zhuang Tribe and counting
Old 30-07-2009, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 19
ONEON is a Helpful and Caring SamsterONEON is a Helpful and Caring SamsterONEON is a Helpful and Caring Samster

very good deals .... did u wear cap becos you didn't mention
Old 31-07-2009, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
CockTalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro .. Not to say i doubt your fr but a frenly advice la. In china, i know quite a number of gals can have small operation to have their hymen re-attached and become a virgin again. And some of the gals will even use simple technique like having a bloody cotton stuck up their pussy. U do get the blood and all and since China gal is a damn good act, they let u feel that you are farking a virgin.

I do know some of these gals and trust me, they can really make u believe that u are farking a virgin. So just becareful when dealing with this gals. Just duwan to see a bro get conned

P/S Though they are just 18 but in China, there are gals that started working as WL at 14. So do not be fool by their age.
Old 31-07-2009, 06:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockTalker View Post
Bro .. Not to say i doubt your fr but a frenly advice la. In china, i know quite a number of gals can have small operation to have their hymen re-attached and become a virgin again. And some of the gals will even use simple technique like having a bloody cotton stuck up their pussy. U do get the blood and all and since China gal is a damn good act, they let u feel that you are farking a virgin.

Haha.....I saw in some local TV series....It was advertised on the street poster as " 20rmb to fix the Virginity "..... in a 2nd tier city....

Money is the most envied but least enjoyed.
Health is the most enjoyed but least envied.

Old 31-07-2009, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockTalker View Post

I do know some of these gals and trust me, they can really make u believe that u are farking a virgin. So just becareful when dealing with this gals. Just duwan to see a bro get conned

P/S Though they are just 18 but in China, there are gals that started working as WL at 14. So do not be fool by their age.
Nail On bro !!!! specially those that introduce their classmate or relative and stuff... but if you can nego the price down to Rmb 1000 (which is also a huge sum for some gals), just pretend that they are virgin and that would be not bad deal. Better yet, get a two of them in one go !!!
Old 31-07-2009, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 21
fatone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just my 2cts worth but virgins for sale are overrated in more than one way.

Firstly there is very little feeling between the purchaser and the virgin; they are usually so nervous and stressed it is like screwing a dead fish.

Secondly, they really do not know how to fuck and suck so there is no service being offered.

Thirdly, the screaming and crying at the start, middle and end are just too much for the average joe. We want a good time, not to have to be their Counselor.

If your real GF is a virgin and you take their virginity after courtship, that is a different ball game, IMHO.

If you are out for a good time, stick with non virgins, that is my own experience. I had a very good time with a recently deflowered girl in SZ about 1 year ago; all the positives of a virgin (fresh, young, tight), non of the negatives (crying, blood, guilt). Now she is more or less trained up by me that we have a good time together whenever I visit SZ.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1