The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2004, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1079 / Power: 21
zhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud of
Re: Cheap and good - NE China !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by collin_23
Hei long jiang region?
Got one very beautiful gf in Heilongjiang who is like a fxxking machine. Unforunately she has now retired cos I already sort of 'bao' her. But if you are going to the coastal cities at Bohai in Hebei, I can recommend you some of the KTV.

Btw I love NE girls, once you try them you won't want to be with other girls.
Old 22-04-2004, 01:51 PM
Samster

zhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mars883
Bro Zappy,

Dun need to go far. At Traders, you can get them in the lounge..or even in the lift. Yes, in SY, mei meis are everywhere, especially in Traders. Dunno about now, but last Oct when I went there, I was swamped with a group of gals and the mamasen actually solicit biz with me in a lift...can you imagine !!!
Bros:

The meimei you see may be from NE, but I believe they are not the most pretty and they are not young. The A1 grade goods normally do not need to come over to 'sell'
Old 22-04-2004, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 21
collin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

woo...thks uncle zhu star. I think I go there at least few yrs later cause now tak chek. U enjoy yourselfs k.

Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhu star
Got one very beautiful gf in Heilongjiang who is like a fxxking machine. Unforunately she has now retired cos I already sort of 'bao' her. But if you are going to the coastal cities at Bohai in Hebei, I can recommend you some of the KTV.

Old 22-04-2004, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
woo...thks uncle zhu star. I think I go there at least few yrs later cause now tak chek. U enjoy yourselfs k.

Cheers
Didn't know I am that old!. Anyway no problem just want to share good stuff with fellow bros
Old 07-05-2004, 02:01 PM
mars883

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Talking Re: Cheap and good - NE China !!!

All bros...

Thanks for all the good recommendations. Never expect Dalian area got so many other place besides the Bats Pub in Shangrila Hotel. So far went there twice during winter, so fucking cold...so only stay and pick up in the hotel pub.

NE China...I am refering to Harbin, Shenyang and Liaoning area. To some bros out there...pai seh, I have lost the contact for Futong HC. Will try to get it again the next time I go Dalian.

Planning for a biztrip to Harbin/Shenyang this coming mid June...any bros out there have any good advice ? Heard the more you head north...the more chio the gals are...is it true ? Can't wait to cheong there man !!!
Old 07-05-2004, 05:05 PM
Samster

collin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Y not go during the winter around dec/jan if u going harbin? Can see the ice sculptures very beautiful one. ^_^

NE china refers to Hei long jiang region I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mars883
All bros...

Thanks for all the good recommendations. Never expect Dalian area got so many other place besides the Bats Pub in Shangrila Hotel. So far went there twice during winter, so fucking cold...so only stay and pick up in the hotel pub.

NE China...I am refering to Harbin, Shenyang and Liaoning area. To some bros out there...pai seh, I have lost the contact for Futong HC. Will try to get it again the next time I go Dalian.

Planning for a biztrip to Harbin/Shenyang this coming mid June...any bros out there have any good advice ? Heard the more you head north...the more chio the gals are...is it true ? Can't wait to cheong there man !!!
Old 07-05-2004, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold

Though not been to Dalian and Harbin, but here I have the opportunities to converse with ladies of these 2 towns - PDMM lor. They are quite sweet and nice. Must really pay a visit to their hometown to confirm ???? lah.........
Old 07-05-2004, 05:39 PM
Samster

Dalian is very famous for beauties. Like the place, just like sg.
Old 09-05-2004, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhu star

NE gals are well known for their height and fair smooth complexion. But there are are also well known for their "violent' and fighting cock character. Among the NE gals themselves very often they will 'fight' to settle their disputes and disagreement even among firends. Many time, these fight result in "blood" flowing...even among gals. So don't play play with them. The NE guys or gang are also well thru out China for their "cruel" and "deadly' violences...
I have known a number NE gals and guys now and before both gf n bf relationship as well as just good friend. I had two ex-gfs from the NE. One from HeilongJiang - Mutanjiang and another from Liaoning- Shenyang. So I know what i am talking

In general the NE gals look good so are their guys.... May be that's the main reason why the NE gals are also well know to "keep boy' or 'lang kuo' ( Austrasion dog). One NE gal I knew in Shanghai told me that 90% of the working NE gal kept at least a "lang kuo".

Sorry, me not meant to pour cold water on you but just want to bring the NE gal myth into the right prespective.

By the way, Hebei is not part of NE. NEe consisted of three provinces namely Heilongjiang, Liaoning and Giling ok......
Old 09-05-2004, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 22
alphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Dalian is very famous for beauties. Like the place, just like sg.
Hygienewise....

hehee

Will visit the snowwhites there in 1-2 years.

CheerS!!!!

Alph
Old 09-05-2004, 10:36 PM
Samster

Suggest u make a short trip to harbin nearby only. Nice place and can go 'kan da shan' (bia drink beer) with the locals. The people there quite hospitable. Nearby russia can see some of the russian culture there. ^_^

The 'fen chang dun rou' also nice in cold weather.

Haha...the toilets....cmi..

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphalaw
Hygienewise....

hehee

CheerS!!!!

Alph

Last edited by collin_23; 09-05-2004 at 10:42 PM.
Old 10-05-2004, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview
NE gals are well known for their height and fair smooth complexion. But there are are also well known for their "violent' and fighting cock character. Among the NE gals themselves very often they will 'fight' to settle their disputes and disagreement even among firends. Many time, these fight result in "blood" flowing...even among gals. So don't play play with them. The NE guys or gang are also well thru out China for their "cruel" and "deadly' violences...
I have known a number NE gals and guys now and before both gf n bf relationship as well as just good friend. I had two ex-gfs from the NE. One from HeilongJiang - Mutanjiang and another from Liaoning- Shenyang. So I know what i am talking

In general the NE gals look good so are their guys.... May be that's the main reason why the NE gals are also well know to "keep boy' or 'lang kuo' ( Austrasion dog). One NE gal I knew in Shanghai told me that 90% of the working NE gal kept at least a "lang kuo".

Sorry, me not meant to pour cold water on you but just want to bring the NE gal myth into the right prespective.

By the way, Hebei is not part of NE. NEe consisted of three provinces namely Heilongjiang, Liaoning and Giling ok......
Don't need to say sorry for pouring cold water cos after being with her for 4 years I know what these NE ger are capable for. There was once she told me that she hit her brother in law with a metal chair until he passed out after seeing him bully her sister. At that time was very shock and surprise to hear this, she look so lady like and have taken care of me very well during my stay with her. I have also witnessed real cat fight between NE ger, needless to say it was very bloody and scary. Of course during our 4 years of friendship, there were many up and down. At time she would just stare at me with her pair of big round eye to get her msg across. Also she is very rebellous with has her own set of thinking. It is because of her such behaviour that I find her very interesting. I suppose you cannot judge a book by it cover.

Also there is a saying in southern China the man beat the ger, but in northern China the ger beat the man.

You are right that Hebei is not part of NE China. It is mentioned because I got to know this NE ger while I was there for business
Old 14-05-2004, 09:40 AM
mars883

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Yah, heard about that too...but you have to admit that the best gals are from the North !!!

Anyone has anything to share for the Harbin area ? I may be planning a trip there this coming mid June, before moving to Changchun/Shenyang and finally to Chengdu.....
Old 14-05-2004, 10:19 AM
Samster

Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

<<<the best gals are from the North>>>

Not true lah....Look at the history, "Jiang Nah" which means south of river, Chan jiang got the best beauties. Even the Qing emperors had to dispguise themselves as layman to have "fun" in the south. In fact Suzhou and Hungzhou is the famous for beauties..."Sun yue tien tang, xia yue su hang"...

Majority of us are originally from the South thus the Northern gal seem a "novelty" to most of us as they are generally fairer and taller in built(not all the time though). That's all. Look at the famous Chinese actress like Gong Li , ZhangZiyi, Carin Lau (now HK)....they are not from the North.

The major plus point I can see from these NE gals are that they speak almost "perfect Mandarin", it's so nice and sweet to listen to their speech.....their diction and accent can easily melt my heart........ Even my Beijing friends told me that too.......

The reason is that they do have no any local dialect like the Hokkien, Cantonese, Hunanese, Hubeinese etc. The language they speak since they are born is Mandarin or very close to Mandarin........

Character wise....ha...ha... "taste" them you will know.
Old 14-05-2004, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphalaw
Hygienewise....

hehee

CheerS!!!!

Alph
1-2 years time...Heee...heee.. probably they will visit you instead.

Snowwhites may no more insight liao. China is changing as fast everyday so are their migration rates.......

This is cyber-age man whereby airfare is so easily accessable. Decide and act fast.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1