The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2008, 07:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 20
DavidFox468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDavidFox468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Lanzhou - China

Could not find any thread on Lanzhou, so since I am here, I will start one.

Firstly, Lanzhou is in the middle of China in Gansu provence and is the Garden City of China with a population of around 3 million.

It is also north of Chengdu where the recent earthquake hit killing over 80,000 people. There was an aftershock yesterday which made the hotel I am staying in shudder for about a minute measuring a mere 5.7. The chandeliers shook and I could feel vibrations in my chair.

Anyway, back to the action. Sunshine Plaza hotel has a spa, but you can call for a massage in the room. I enjoyed this 3 times in 3 days.

Day 1 - Perm Wei was 23 years old, pretty with strong massage. After stroking around my sensitive area and getting my usual stiff reaction, we agreed on Rmb 200 for a HJ. When I tried groping her tits, I got brushed off, so the price went to Rmb 300. Off came the bra to reveal a very nice pair of tits, around 34C with very sensitive nipples. Total damage Rmb 205 + 300

Day 2 - Number 2 (that is her massage ID) and even more pretty than Day 1 (number 11). However, she wanted Rmb 300 and no touching. I rejected right up to the end and she finally agreed at Rmb 200 (she wasn't going to be fondled for 300). Her HJ was better than Number 11, knowing when I was about to shoot my load. Damage 205 + 200

Day 3 - No idea of her name and number, she spoke no English and I no Chinese. Having said that, we got along great and she had a really nice giggle and body. She let her hands roam around my sensitive areas and frowned when the flagpole went up, but giggled at the same time. She seemed to specialize in Juanguan (is that how you spell?) because she kept bringing me to the brink, but then backing off, each time getting me closer to an explosion. She also allowed me to fondle her tits from the outsdide, but resisted when I tried to get under her shirt to relieve her ample 34C Melons.

I had to extend for another hour and ended up paying 205 + 205 + 200 and this one was the best by far.

These China ladies are shy and more reserved than usual, but I would imagine once they are comfortable with you, a really good time could be had.

Oh and do not bother calling the hairdressing salon which also provides massage in the room. A mature lady came with no oil, asked me to turn over immediately, grabbed my cock and wanted Rmb 1,600 for a Bj. That went to Rmb 1,200 for a bj, then 800 for a Bj and finally 800 for a bbbj before I kicked her out and called the spa, which then sent me the Juanguan lady.

Hope this helps and this is actually my first FR. Good massage with a nice HJ to finish at a not too high a price in the middle of China.
Old 22-08-2009, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 20
greaseant8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lanzhou - China

bump... anyone has any info about Lanzhou..

i will be down there next month.. thanks in advance!
Old 22-08-2009, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 16
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidFox468 View Post
Anyway, back to the action. Sunshine Plaza hotel has a spa, but you can call for a massage in the room. I enjoyed this 3 times in 3 days.

Day 1 - Perm Wei was 23 years old, pretty with strong massage. After stroking around my sensitive area and getting my usual stiff reaction, we agreed on Rmb 200 for a HJ. When I tried groping her tits, I got brushed off, so the price went to Rmb 300. Off came the bra to reveal a very nice pair of tits, around 34C with very sensitive nipples. Total damage Rmb 205 + 300

Day 2 - Number 2 (that is her massage ID) and even more pretty than Day 1 (number 11). However, she wanted Rmb 300 and no touching. I rejected right up to the end and she finally agreed at Rmb 200 (she wasn't going to be fondled for 300). Her HJ was better than Number 11, knowing when I was about to shoot my load. Damage 205 + 200

Day 3 - No idea of her name and number, she spoke no English and I no Chinese. Having said that, we got along great and she had a really nice giggle and body. She let her hands roam around my sensitive areas and frowned when the flagpole went up, but giggled at the same time. She seemed to specialize in Juanguan (is that how you spell?) because she kept bringing me to the brink, but then backing off, each time getting me closer to an explosion. She also allowed me to fondle her tits from the outsdide, but resisted when I tried to get under her shirt to relieve her ample 34C Melons.

I had to extend for another hour and ended up paying 205 + 205 + 200 and this one was the best by far.
What a rip off price for just handjob service.
Old 22-08-2009, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Lanzhou - China

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
What a rip off price for just handjob service.
Although the threadstarter's post is quite old, lemme just say that, for that kind of price, it is a bloody rip off.

Even in a big city like Guangzhou, you can get a 2 hr full body massage + FJ for 400RMB. Or sometimes with a bit of luck and some "impressive" english, some retail assistant for a ONS for the price of a coffee or dinner.

Who Shags Wins
Old 22-08-2009, 09:42 PM
Samster

Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitegals View Post
Although the threadstarter's post is quite old, lemme just say that, for that kind of price, it is a bloody rip off.

Even in a big city like Guangzhou, you can get a 2 hr full body massage + FJ for 400RMB. Or sometimes with a bit of luck and some "impressive" english, some retail assistant for a ONS for the price of a coffee or dinner.
Stupid dirty hair salon girl in Zhuhai tried her luck by quoting ¥200 for BJ with cap. ¥100 for handjob. Think I'm a fool or what. Haha.

End up final price of ¥70 for handjob + autoroam. No fingering though. Rush job some more. I already overpaid by ¥20 liao. LOL.

Total Damage: ¥20 (Massage) + ¥70 (Handjob + Autoroam) = ¥90
Old 24-08-2009, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 23
Strider_sG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrider_sG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrider_sG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrider_sG is a living Saint! - you won't find better

....HJ price is very ex leh~~~ better cheong elsewhere
Promises And Words.
Hear, Observe and Ponder.
Nothing Lasts Forever But Cherish To What You Have
And Wish For The Better Tomorrow...
My Threads:
Strider's Clips to Sensation
Geylang Wonders of bonks..
Old 24-08-2009, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3515 / Power: 21
binbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Stupid dirty hair salon girl in Zhuhai tried her luck by quoting ¥200 for BJ with cap. ¥100 for handjob. Think I'm a fool or what. Haha.

End up final price of ¥70 for handjob + autoroam. No fingering though. Rush job some more. I already overpaid by ¥20 liao. LOL.

They really think us as carrot head ah, try their luck elsewhere if she wanna rip you off.. haha
Old 24-08-2009, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by binbin81 View Post
They really think us as carrot head ah, try their luck elsewhere if she wanna rip you off.. haha
These greedy girls just trying their luck to "chop" newbies.
Old 24-08-2009, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 19
yanz is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryanz is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryanz is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryanz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Hi bro, where are the dirty hair salons in zhuhai? Interested in trying, feels like the old school "black glass"? lol
Old 24-08-2009, 10:48 PM
Samster

Zhuhai "Black Glass" Shops

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanz View Post
Hi bro, where are the dirty hair salons in zhuhai? Interested in trying, feels like the old school "black glass"? lol
I've already PM you the info. Do not pay more than ¥50 for handjob.
Add ¥20 more only if they allow you to autoroam and breast fuck.
Take note massage fee is ¥20. Don't pay more than that as market will be spoilt.

Share this info with your close buddies only. Feedback if you do try. Thanks.
Old 24-08-2009, 11:24 PM
Samster

whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold

Yah agree with Bro Tony Stark,

Dun spoil the market.

There is no obligation to pay more or anything just becos she turns up or WTF. You are there to pay and f**k, if she gives any attitude, tell her to F O, there is no such thing as guilty feelings or sympathy pay.

If she did a good job, then yah, go ahead and tip. Dun think that you are doing a good deed by paying them money even if you didn't get a f**k, you'll just kena laughed at behind your back for being a moron, or more commonly known as Robert.

These gers will never feel any gratefulness towards you and will not hesitate to put a wide barrier between herself and you after taking your money for she is more interested in moving on to the next Robert.

Who Shags Wins
Old 25-08-2009, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitegals View Post
Yah agree with Bro Tony Stark,

Dun spoil the market.

There is no obligation to pay more or anything just becos she turns up or WTF. You are there to pay and f**k, if she gives any attitude, tell her to F O, there is no such thing as guilty feelings or sympathy pay.

If she did a good job, then yah, go ahead and tip. Dun think that you are doing a good deed by paying them money even if you didn't get a f**k, you'll just kena laughed at behind your back for being a moron, or more commonly known as Robert.

These gers will never feel any gratefulness towards you and will not hesitate to put a wide barrier between herself and you after taking your money for she is more interested in moving on to the next Robert.
Only those who have been around the block will make the same exact statements like yourself. Some think they're helping those gold diggers out by giving more and gain their respect. Haha yeah right! They'll call you a stupid man once you leave the door!

Unfortunately Singaporeans are well known to be market spoilers. I'm so sick of letting these people know that I'm Singaporean because they know we are easy targets in general. In the future I'll just say I'm a Hong Konger.
Old 25-08-2009, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Only those who have been around the block will make the same exact statements like yourself.
Yah, i admit, i also kena used before, kena cheated, thought she meant it when she said I'm her first lah, her one and only lah, KNN, I wish I had a video cam then, can playback for all newbie cheongsters, show you how stupid i used to be.

So now i'm offering this as advice to any bro willing to listen and not let his small head rule over the big head, dun be a moron, dun throw your hard earned money away and think they will be eternally grateful to you. It will never happen, just remember, if she REALLY loves you, she will never ask you for anything.

Who Shags Wins
Old 26-08-2009, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 23
Horchew is one of the Best!Horchew is one of the Best!Horchew is one of the Best!Horchew is one of the Best!

Hi TS,

I'm planning to visit Lanzhou in Oct. U stationed there? I know there's not much activities there except for the undisputable air pollution.

Know of any road that night walkers prowl for customers? Dun quite fancy hair / massage joints. More keen on those wham-bang 10Q ma'am kinda service. Young or MILF doesn't matter.

Thanks ya, cheers!

[I]"The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have."
[/I]
Old 26-08-2009, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
LuanLai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Zhuhai "Black Glass" Shops

Quote:
I've already PM you the info. Do not pay more than ¥50 for handjob.
Add ¥20 more only if they allow you to autoroam and breast fuck.
Take note massage fee is ¥20. Don't pay more than that as market will be spoilt.

Share this info with your close buddies only. Feedback if you do try. Thanks.
Bro, by chance do you know of any of such saloon in Shenzhen futian area?

Thank you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1