The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2004, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2456 / Power: 23
popcorn_m3 has a reputation beyond reputepopcorn_m3 has a reputation beyond reputepopcorn_m3 has a reputation beyond reputepopcorn_m3 has a reputation beyond reputepopcorn_m3 has a reputation beyond reputepopcorn_m3 has a reputation beyond reputepopcorn_m3 has a reputation beyond reputepopcorn_m3 has a reputation beyond reputepopcorn_m3 has a reputation beyond reputepopcorn_m3 has a reputation beyond reputepopcorn_m3 has a reputation beyond repute
Apartment for rent at soi 8 (3k only)

http://www.bangkokproperty.com/propview.php?view=105

Bros going to sty for short term at BKK this is 4 u

For those who have up me and I have yet to return you the point. Kindly pm me with your latest link
^_^
Old 27-04-2004, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Apartment for rent at soi 8 (3k only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by popcorn_m3
http://www.bangkokproperty.com/propview.php?view=105

Bros going to sty for short term at BKK this is 4 u
long time no hear from you! we should meet again for a few jugs singha.
Old 28-04-2004, 12:26 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

This is below market rate. Check where are the previous tenants. "They" might be around looking at you while you sleep.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 28-04-2004, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 21
keet is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeet is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Soi 8 has couple of cheap accomodations.
There are uncountable apartments for that kind of price everywhere but must know where to find lah, if have the time.
Soi 39 got B5k/mth with swimming pool somemore.
Old 28-04-2004, 09:53 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by keet
Soi 8 has couple of cheap accomodations.
There are uncountable apartments for that kind of price everywhere but must know where to find lah, if have the time.
Soi 39 got B5k/mth with swimming pool somemore.
If empty room nevermind, but that one shown on the web is fully furnished.
Too good to be true.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 28-04-2004, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 22
The Crow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThe Crow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
Too good to be true.

SC
I am staying beside Thonglor police station currently and pay Baht 3.5k a month for the same. Generally apartments or mansions in BKK are furnished and have almost everything except for the electrical appliances which you can also rent from the management.
Condos are abit different and of course comes with a price for whatever you pay. As for me cannot afford it lah as my salary enough for my small family here only.

If anyone looking for cheap apartments around Sukhumvit area most of them are situated at Klongtan(Suk71). Prices range from Baht 2k up and furnishsed eg, Bed, Closet, Dressing Table, sofa, some with tub and balcony.
But have to take note that it is more localised and one might not get used to the environment around there.
Old 28-04-2004, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
Too good to be true.

SC
u are rite!!
3K fullu-furnish whr to find in SUK area?
if i station there sure onz liao than say
company apt use for zzZZZzzz
this 3k apt use for bonkin
hmmmMmmmm than in this case no scare girl come knowck at door in the middle of the nite
heehee
Old 28-04-2004, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 21
keet is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeet is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Here's one for those who want a cheap "2nd home"
Personally stayed here before. Rent was B4k/mth. Furniture,Aircon,Balcony, Gym, Roof swimming pool, plus lots of WL stay there.
Rental of fridge & TV @ B500 each /mth

http://www.grandhitechtower.com
Grand Hi-Tech Tower
Sukhumvit 64/1, Ekkamai 23
Old 29-04-2004, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crow
I am staying beside Thonglor police station currently and pay Baht 3.5k a month for the same. Generally apartments or mansions in BKK are furnished and have almost everything except for the electrical appliances which you can also rent from the management.
Condos are abit different and of course comes with a price for whatever you pay. As for me cannot afford it lah as my salary enough for my small family here only.

If anyone looking for cheap apartments around Sukhumvit area most of them are situated at Klongtan(Suk71). Prices range from Baht 2k up and furnishsed eg, Bed, Closet, Dressing Table, sofa, some with tub and balcony.
But have to take note that it is more localised and one might not get used to the environment around there.
Because from what I see from the photos, Condo plus fully furnished, 3K really too good to be true. And somemore got 1 small garden or something. This kind of room rate, at least around 3.8-4K baht up. Reasonable will be around 4800baht mthly.

Apartments no need say, 2K plus I heard before, but not condo. And somemoe apt is those old old type.

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 29-04-2004, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms
u are rite!!
3K fullu-furnish whr to find in SUK area?
if i station there sure onz liao than say
company apt use for zzZZZzzz
this 3k apt use for bonkin
hmmmMmmmm than in this case no scare girl come knowck at door in the middle of the nite
heehee
Wah horns come out. Learn from who?

hahaha
SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 30-04-2004, 09:57 PM
Samster

popcorn_m3 has a reputation beyond reputepopcorn_m3 has a reputation beyond reputepopcorn_m3 has a reputation beyond reputepopcorn_m3 has a reputation beyond reputepopcorn_m3 has a reputation beyond reputepopcorn_m3 has a reputation beyond reputepopcorn_m3 has a reputation beyond reputepopcorn_m3 has a reputation beyond reputepopcorn_m3 has a reputation beyond reputepopcorn_m3 has a reputation beyond reputepopcorn_m3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirak69
long time no hear from you! we should meet again for a few jugs singha.
when bro? ask ah fark to come along

For those who have up me and I have yet to return you the point. Kindly pm me with your latest link
^_^
Old 01-05-2004, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by popcorn_m3
when bro? ask ah fark to come along
next monday? will ask ah fark to call you.
Old 02-05-2004, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirak69
next monday? will ask ah fark to call you.
ok bro c u very soon

^_^
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1