The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 31-12-2009, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking H22 R08 Aida cat30

Dear bros, today co gave half day, felt horny than proceed to BL, reached around 2pm. Yes! met a bro with the name lists, outside Pat's room H16R11. (Princess Pat is a good beg, if this is your virgin trip to BL). U told me just reading not a member, is allright my friend, but liked i said few hrs ago. Next time, do not bring that lists, JJ's told me 3weeks ago some WLs were aware of bros with the lists.

Almost forgot, u ask me what i though of Inter H12R01? Sorry! I never tried, Inter looks CFM, chiong me everytime i passingby. Last time, i asked is her name Inter? She thought 2seconds, than kept on asking me, "U want who? U want who?" Carol H16R16, the Korean looking WL is pretty, i walked by returned her door closed. H7 2nd floor many customers q, probably for Sugar, saw Ann quite pretty also. Next yr Carol is on my lists.

So, did u go for any sessions? I bonk Aida after 1yr. My FR as follows.

Looking back 1of my threads, i still scare to bonk in H22, told Aida this, she said she understands, some customers same problems.

Look 7/10 she never aged, as pretty as 2yrs ago when she call cat40.
Body 8/10 well maintain, told her she was happy just alittle bit.
BJ 7/10 SOP
FJ 7/10 she did not tighten her vagina i was disappointed.
HJ 8/10 , only time bonking outside my leg clump, so came abit,
she professional told me cum everything. So she HJ for me. She
set on bed, long hair across her lovely face, i cup her firm boobs.
I came wonderful.
GF 7/10 Aida last sessions, 2ys ago was icy cool, this time much better,
She did not rush me after session, i think she is curious of this
website. Same like few WLs, she was stoned &, quiet after i said
i believe this 1yr, i read fr the GL prc scenes, this gals have
improved.
RTF See how.

Looking back, today the last bonk of the yr @BL, i gave to Aida. Last 08 was Pat while 07 was Lynn. Yes! It has become a tradition. I opened a new post for Aida because she is cat30, value bonking same like Christie H12R02. Oh! She is not working on 1 Jan, be back on 2 Jan & she said she don't work during Sun Public holidays.

Sign off 645pm, count down to 12am. Happy new 2010.

Last edited by jacky43; 31-12-2009 at 06:46 PM. Reason: additional
Old 31-12-2009, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 15
boysg is one of the Best!boysg is one of the Best!boysg is one of the Best!
Re: H22 R08 Aida cat30

Just now went to recce Petain again.. business is good. Wanted to find Xiao Tian but her business is very good, many kor kors waiting outside. So just walk around, trying to spot some WLs faces. Along the way saw an increasing no. of young kor kors walking around, hehe.

jacky43 kor kor, just to confirm what I saw - Princess Pat, she has short china style hair? Korean Beauty Carol, she has dyed hair? Also saw her neighbour sexy Moon, long hair, boobsy in white gown. As I wanted to see more faces, when I go back, the rooms all closed again. Should have give Princess Pat or Korean beauty Carol a go first.. sigh.. so Boy went back home.. "fully loaded"..

Boy
Old 01-01-2010, 03:20 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: H22 R08 Aida cat30

Quote:
Originally Posted by boysg View Post
Just now went to recce Petain again.. business is good. Wanted to find Xiao Tian but her business is very good, many kor kors waiting outside. So just walk around, trying to spot some WLs faces. Along the way saw an increasing no. of young kor kors walking around, hehe.

jacky43 kor kor, just to confirm what I saw - Princess Pat, she has short china style hair? Korean Beauty Carol, she has dyed hair? Also saw her neighbour sexy Moon, long hair, boobsy in white gown. As I wanted to see more faces, when I go back, the rooms all closed again. Should have give Princess Pat or Korean beauty Carol a go first.. sigh.. so Boy went back home.. "fully loaded"..

Boy
Hi Bro boysg, u r right about the 3beauties, new yr eve was peak period. Yesterday, i told Aida about your cute languages, the Jie Jie &, Kor Kor things, we have a good laugh. Is indeed interesting to see smile fr her, she is known for icy cool types.

Share this with bros, Aida told me in the older days, i think in the 80s, WLs were called Jie Jie. Yes! She further said, this yr she is aunty nolonger Jie Jie. I disagreed, i think bros who slept with her will know, she look wonderfully.

Last edited by jacky43; 01-01-2010 at 03:46 PM.
Old 01-01-2010, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Hi Bro boysg, u r right about the 3beauties, new yr eve was peak period. Yesterday, i told Aida about your cute languages, the Jie Jie &, Kor Kor things, we have a good laugh. Is indeed interesting to see smile fr her, she is known for icy cool types.

Share this for bros, Aida told me in the older days, i think in the 80s, WLs were called Jie Jie. Yes! She further said, this yr she is aunty nolonger Jie Jie. I disagreed, i think bros who slept with her will know, she look wonderfully.

bro jacky,

i have noticed her last few years, but never try before, because she always black face, and "no biz"....

can you give more detail rating or FR ? I will put her in one of my targets.

boobs ?
BJ or BBBJ ?
Catbath ?
Old 02-01-2010, 10:21 AM
Samster

Talking Re: H22 R08 Aida cat30

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
bro jacky,

i have noticed her last few years, but never try before, because she always black face, and "no biz"....

can you give more detail rating or FR ? I will put her in one of my targets.

boobs ?
BJ or BBBJ ?
Catbath ?
Hi Bro Alvin36, Aida is old timer, she started cat50 till cat30. First session was 2yrs ago, that time she called cat40. After the H22 incident, i got scare never visit WLs @this house.

Regarding BBBJ, $30 she don't provide, but i think RTF maybe? She's friendly &, i think her slim body do not lose out to Diamond. Is not my style to encourage bros to visit Aida, do read thru think alittle bit, next visit if she is around. Listen to our "dicks", if it become hard looking @her, i think she is the 1.

Her boobs is firm, suprised! Very nice but i think cannot lick, unless regulars.

Hope this help.
Old 02-01-2010, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Hi Bro Alvin36, Aida is old timer, she started cat50 till cat30. First session was 2yrs ago, that time she called cat40. After the H22 incident, i got scare never visit WLs @this house.

Regarding BBBJ, $30 she don't provide, but i think RTF maybe? She's friendly &, i think her slim body do not lose out to Diamond. Is not my style to encourage bros to visit Aida, do read thru think alittle bit, next visit if she is around. Listen to our "dicks", if it become hard looking @her, i think she is the 1.

Her boobs is firm, suprised! Very nice but i think cannot lick, unless regulars.

Hope this help.
seems like she is those typical PT's SOP standards, she service the customer in standard steps, and now allow guys to do anything extra.
I hate this type of product... after bonking, will feel sianz...
Old 02-01-2010, 01:01 PM
Samster

Wink Re: H22 R08 Aida cat30

Commercial sex r like that, no$ no honey. $not enough, ltd services, BL charges max is $50, bascially i bonked few $50 gals last yr. They do provide additional like frenching, AR & BBBJ. Maybe, Aida's lovers upgrade to max, she will provide more?

Said b4 in 09 threads, WLs & FLs all professional they appreciate more $. A thing i notice last session with Aida, she told me additional $, she took as tips, longer timing that's all. I don't think so, why?

This yr, i prepare $50 for a bonk @BL, nothing less. If a WL caught my fancy, ask for prices first, because we might want to give a FR afterwards. See, if i payup front $50, she won't not want to tell me her original charges. Remembered bros, alot of WLs there started $50, times passed reduce pricing. Their operating biz plans.

WLs that reduce $, r to tell us so, my experiences so far, some accidently told me so. I knew! Since they started max, i am sure if we pay max, they will do max services, unless they don't want. Fine! Search for another, u see, i heard fr Zhen Zhen H14R07, 2yrs ago, she loved $ so become "chicken", is damn stupid not to take $, if customers offer more.

But bros who upgrade pls stated in FRs, cause $50 sure different fr other cat. No point give a $50 FR, but that WLs call $30. Next bro went into room, paid $30 did not receive $50 services. Pls, ask pricing first, b4 upgrade, for sex workers r very smart. We must b smarter cause we see with eyes, open our ears & listen. Finally, feel with our heart, we will not b easy con by any1.
Old 06-01-2010, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
vietnhoc is Cool - loads of Potential

after reading this thread,decided to try Aida for a cheap bonk($30)
found the room,she was reading papers,i asked price to confirm before entering.
she must have been in sales or something,cos' she always finish her sentence with "thank you" & "谢谢"....
"you may hang your clothes there,thank you, 谢谢!"
after washing"pls lie on the bed,i 'll wash first,thank you, 谢谢!"
No bbbj,only bj w/cap but she will suck both your balls,one in follow by the other,quite shiok. she will blow & suck,about 5 mins...but bj very mechnical la.
then she said"ok,done. now i lie down,thank you, 谢谢! "
after a while i ask to change doggie,she turned and after guideing my cock in,she say ok,thank you. i almost wanted to laugh!
i offloaded and she asked to rest while she wash first.her body is considered well-maintained,no flab,nice long flowing hair...firm B+ boobs!
while dressing-up she tok-cock abit bout New Year & work...wished me good luck....thank you, 谢谢!
Old 06-01-2010, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
forex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyforex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Commercial sex r like that, no$ no honey...See, if i payup front $50, she won't not want to tell me her original charges...
Well incidently, a WL told me "you see (the WL) you know how much already what, even the foreign workers also know which WL and how much they charge"
Old 06-01-2010, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
She did not rush me after session, i think she is curious of this
website.
Dude, please don't talk to WLs about this website. This site is for us to trade tips, not for the WLs to come and see what tricks we have up our sleeves.

Now, about Ada, I tried her last year and her service sucks.

Very mechanical and business like, and rush like hell. For $30, your best bets are Christy, and brownies Lynn and Julia.

My old FR on Ada is here : http://samsforum.com/3704975-post970.html
Old 07-01-2010, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 15
hard2 has much to be proud ofhard2 has much to be proud ofhard2 has much to be proud ofhard2 has much to be proud ofhard2 has much to be proud ofhard2 has much to be proud ofhard2 has much to be proud ofhard2 has much to be proud ofhard2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post
Now, about Ada, I tried her last year and her service sucks.

Very mechanical and business like, and rush like hell. For $30, your best bets are Christy, and brownies Lynn and Julia.

My old FR on Ada is here : http://samsforum.com/3704975-post970.html
Thanks for sharing, I found Aida seems not interested in serving her customers and always reading; now with so many choice I have no interest to try her lao.

tried Lynn and Julia before, and the infomous H24R14 Cloud, all good for $30, but can not find info and FR for Christy, which room she is in ?
Old 08-01-2010, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hard2 View Post
Thanks for sharing, I found Aida seems not interested in serving her customers and always reading; now with so many choice I have no interest to try her lao.

tried Lynn and Julia before, and the infomous H24R14 Cloud, all good for $30, but can not find info and FR for Christy, which room she is in ?
Christy/Christie/Christine is in h12r02. She was formerly in h16r28. She's probably in early 40s, and looks that part. Quite slender and tall.

But her talent is that she gives a really good covered BJ and her HJ is slow and sensual. So good infact, that I prefer her BJ+HJ over FJ.

She looks uninterested, but when the door closes, she becomes friendly and chatty. Her service and attitute are very good. I'll take her over Ada any day.

My FR on Christy is at : http://samsforum.com/3730401-post980.html
Old 13-01-2010, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 15
ahmo is one of the Best!ahmo is one of the Best!ahmo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
seems like she is those typical PT's SOP standards, she service the customer in standard steps, and now allow guys to do anything extra.
I hate this type of product... after bonking, will feel sianz...
She is the old PT product, but seems sepcially not interested in servering bors, always reading there and even not looking at you, I believe she can not survive very long in current PT market
Old 13-01-2010, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmo View Post
She is the old PT product, but seems sepcially not interested in servering bors, always reading there and even not looking at you, I believe she can not survive very long in current PT market
In fairness to Aida, she is friendly to me. Very chatty this WL, and some more laugh her lungs out when I joke with her. I had a great time.

Last time I RTF (28 Oct '09), she asking me when I coming back to see her. I told her see how lah. Because I agree with you Bros, her services not on par with GL WLs.

As for her survival, I wish her good luck.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1