The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-10-2009, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 443 / Power: 15
AudiA5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAudiA5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAudiA5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAudiA5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAudiA5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Jiangsu Girl I met while in China

(Part1)

(This story is an off-shoot of the story I wrote about Gin, the Customer Relation Officer (CRO). Background of me and this story, please read CRO. Brother/sister who has not read the posting, you can read @ http://samsforum.com/adult-d...n-officer.html)

I arrived at Shanghai PVG airport and my china contact was there to bring me to my hotel in shanghai. Along the way, he told me that he has arranged for me to meet up one of the biggest manufacturer in china, for the parts I wanted. The parts are for my Australia client.

My supplier has good contacts with local manufacturers. He can get his ways around. He told me that if I don’t like the manufacturer which we are meeting today, just tell him and he can find me another one.

Upon reaching the hotel, check-in and proceeded to the room to take a rest. They (he and the manufacturer) will be back in the evening for dinner.

After a rest, I wash up and go down to the lobby for dinner. At the lobby was my Contact waiting with two other china guys. One is the Boss and the other the Factory Manager. We greeted and exchange cards, then proceeded to the Chinese restaurant in the hotel. We were ushered to a big private room that they have arranged with a big table.

Then came in another younger man (boss runner) who walk in with 5 china girls in tow. He spread the girls to sit in between us (guys). Dinner was served and food don’t seems to stop coming. We eat and talk anything under the sky, except business. This is how they work. Occassionally, we will chat with the girls. Got to know the girl assigned to me was from Jiangsu. My Jiangsu girl, xiaoyu, (XY) (小鱼, small fish) is the youngest among all the other girls, but not the biggest boob girl. The biggest boob girl was assigned to the Boss. (the runner must have know his boss’s taste of boobs).

Finally the dinner was over (thank goodness. Flow of food never seems to end) and the girls were asked to leave and go back to the runner’s room to wait for us, while we talk business.

We discussed as to what I wanted in the specification and the material and standards to comply. As usual, china people never say no….They always says 没有问题 (no problem). Soon, discussion and assurance given, I specified what I want to see and achieve in this trip….and ask them to made arrangement. Then we adjourned back to our room for the night.

When I was in the room, the door bell rung and I open to find the Jiangsu girl there at the door. She want to come in but I told her I am tired and wish to take a rest. Asked her to go back to her room and I see her tomorrow. I want to have some private time to msn Gin, and call her. Jiangsu girl was pretty upset and storm back to the runner’s room. I was told later that he has to arrange a small room for Jiangsu girl to spend the night alone. The rest of the girls were already with their assigned man having a good time.

Midway into the night, I was feeling horny and wanted to call the Jiangsu girl to come to my room….but did not. Finally slept soundly. Next day, I clean up and packed. With my luggage, went down for breakfast. Some of them were there already eating their breakfast. The Jiangsu girl greeted me zao-an (早安, good morning) with a smile. I know she is not happy, but been professional, they cannot show it. The girls were seated among themselves talking about what they did last night. I could see from the corner of my eye that Jiangsu girl was quiet all the time while the rest of the girls were laughing and talking out loudly. All the girls knew that Jiangsu girl slept alone last night.

Once in the mini bus to take us to to Jiangsu, my girl (XY) sat next to me. The rest of the girls sat at the back chatting and laughing away. I ask why she don’t sit with them…she says they were laughing at her.

Me: why laughing at you?
XY: says that I am going to be left high and dry for the rest of the days.
Me: what do you mean?
YJ: Aiyooo. They say my partner is a gay.
Me: Who? Me? (I laughed uncontrollably.)
XY: still can laugh !!!!!
Me: Is a good joke.
XY: Is not a joke okay.

Anyway, this make my day. We talk and chatted. She soon became friendly and nice to me. Talked about her family. XY is a graduate and could not find job in this time of financial crises. Factories were closing down and business retrenching staff. So, to support her family, she came out to work in the club.

It was a long ride, but talking and chatting with XY does make the trip shorter. We reached the factory in Jiangsu. We drop off while Runner brings the girls to the hotel to check-in.

We spend like 3 hours going thru the drawing and details of the equipment I wanted. Visited their factory and the QC laboratory. All in, it seem quite impressive to me. We want some samples to be done and tested in my present. The Factory manager got his crew working on it and tell them he want it by tomorrow first thing in the morning. Woow, he is a slave driver. It will take about 6 hours to get the equipment together and the ready for the test. Anyway, since he wanted to impress me…I leave it to him. Agreed to come back tomorrow morning to conduct the test. Then we proceed back to the hotel. When we reached the hotel, it was already time for dinner. Runner called the girls down to the restaurant to join us there. Once we reach the hotel, the girls were already dressed nicely, waiting for us at the lobby.

We had a quick dinner as the boss had something in mind to do after dinner. Once finished, he came over to me tell me to join him for a full body massage. This kind of massage includes bath, BJ, HJ and sex session type. Told him I am tired and not keen to go. So they left, four of them, leaving the girls behind in the hotel lobby. The rest of the girls were laughing again and talking loudly in their native dialects about something.

I could be bothered, but proceed back to room with my Jiangsu girl. Once in the room, I ask XY why the girls were talking and laughing. She says that they were all laughing at her…and says she will die of sex hunger. Aiyo… I don’t want to go becos I want to spend time with Jiangsu girl. Anyway, I ask her to go and take a bath. She stipped in front of me and woow, what a sight. But when she took off her panty, your pussy was like a forest! She went in to bath and I join her after I settle my stuff and strip. Once she saw my little brother standing up….she said…

XY: hey, is usable (pointing to my little brother)
Me: Who say cannot use?
XY: (Smiling) they say you are a gay. No action last night, today, don’t want to go massage. Man like to go massage, why not you?
Me: I want to spend time with you mah.
XY: is it? You sure?
Me: Yes. But first, can I shave you?
XY: shave here? (Point to her pussy)
Me: Yes.
XY: sure.

I took the hotel shaver and shaved her. I love clean shaven pussy. I don’t mind shaving her, make me high too. She enjoyed my attention. After shaving, told her she look better, which she agreed. After bathing, I suggest we go shopping. Of course she would love to go out. Took a cab to nearby shopping centre. I like to walk around the places I visit. While walking I saw a shop selling handphones. Earlier, I did notice XY’s handphone is a old model, 2nd hand type without built-in camera. So I told her I will buy a phone for her. Woow, her smiles brightens up her face and was so excited choosing her new phone. Bought her the latest Sony Ericcson original hand set with camera. (In china, there is a lot of imitation handset. Must watch out)

We walk and soon, she was holding on to my hand. I know I made her feel good. Bought and eat some tidbits alone the way. XY told me her hometown in Jiangsu is about 1 hour away from here. I ask her if she could take me to visit her hometown, which she says “Sure”

Back to the hotel room, Jiangsu girl was playing with her new toy. I came up behind her and started to massage her. From the neck, slowly, I reached down to the breast. Piece by piece, I strip her and soon, her body start to sway in tantrum with my touches. Then I reach down to her wet pussy and enter her with one finger. She opens up her legs to allow me to finger her. I can see she is enjoying the attention. Most of the time, these girls have to please the man. But now, she just lie back and enjoy the sex. I pump her with two fingers and she screams 啊,我的妈( Ah… my mother).

She came and came hard. After she relaxed from her orgasm, I move on top of her, entered her (with CD) and pumped, slowly at first. Then harder and harder till she scream and we came together.

We rest, lying side by side. She told me she was mentally prepared already for no sex for the next few days. But told me she enjoyed it and thanked me for it.

We fall asleep. Wake up the next day and Jiangsu girl was high. I know she wanted more. Told her we got more day of action and need not rush. Then we went down for breakfast. Again the girls sat together talking. Jiangsu girl was proudly showing off her new hand phone, making the rest of the girls so jealous. She even told them that I am NOT a gay, and we did it last night and she cum twice in a row. They rest of the girls told her that those china men did not come back till after 2am…almost drunk. Some asked for sex while other, fell asleep. (All these, she told me later in the room, before I left for the factory testing)

I can see the different today as Jiangsu girl talk to the rest of the girls with such confident in her. She feels proud that she has the “gay” man……..

…..more to come………

Angmo Girl: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/adult-d...ml#post4200675

Last edited by AudiA5; 23-10-2009 at 10:22 AM.
Old 23-10-2009, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
elephanto is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Jiangsu Girl I met while in China

BRO AUDI, U DA MAN !

If Obama can win Nobel Piss Prize, I can nominate u for Nobel Literature Prize
Old 23-10-2009, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
BigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to all

Welcome back sir, more stories is welcomed.
Old 23-10-2009, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30756 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

bro AudiA5, salute to u! camp here for more.

30 741 20/4 Biostar +17,

effective 28/11/23: 29pts

2nd xchange list: 18/4 Qazxcvbnm+19, 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25
, 18/2 Me Siam Bu, 16/2 Ricky_Torres, 12/2 Superman67+19,
Old 23-10-2009, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

Pitching tent here. Do continue bro AudiA5.
Old 23-10-2009, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 23
Artic is a Helpful and Caring SamsterArtic is a Helpful and Caring SamsterArtic is a Helpful and Caring Samster

well done!!
Old 23-10-2009, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 16
dormant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydormant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Good. Hope to read your update soon.
Old 23-10-2009, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 16
Roman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud of

your story never fails to attract me. camping for more
Old 23-10-2009, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
mika deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for the writeup bro!

camping for more story and pics.
Old 23-10-2009, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 15
NikonCamera deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Welcome Audi with another story of yours after the Ang Mo gal...
Old 23-10-2009, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 16
impress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very streamy story, looking forward to your next chapter....thank you.
Old 23-10-2009, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Zakanara0312 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Welcome back Bro Audi with new story after the German gal.

Nice reading and camping here for more updates.

I think its ok to write your sex-venture before you commit to GIn but not after that.
Old 23-10-2009, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 16
aloha121 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks and look forward to your next posting.
Old 24-10-2009, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2121 / Power: 20
Cytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, bro Audi!
Old 24-10-2009, 12:45 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 0
armpitfetish deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyarmpitfetish deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

LOL!~~ nice nice. Keep going audi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephanto View Post
BRO AUDI, U DA MAN !

If Obama can win Nobel Piss Prize, I can nominate u for Nobel Literature Prize
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1