The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 476 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post
If you can't even be bothered to use the search feature in this thread, or via google.. then yeah i think better you just stay at home. Dont be lazy and expect to be spoonfed.

Ps. i just did a search for gaito vietnam on google and there are so many results (with information)
Spot on!!!
Just cant comprehend how tese guys struggle with stuff like gaito or etc in todays Y24 world.
Its like a 20second task to enable auto translate on top also.

But tese are likely the same simps who used to pick up the massage girl cards on the floor in chinese hotels, call the number & actually believed the gal in d foto wud be at their room hee hee
Old Yesterday, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 13
Setzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbyChin View Post
Not sure that I see your logic, the purpose of this forum is to share mongering info. More productive to share info than to snipe at each other right? Of course, these days most bros here choose to hoarde their info, not like the good old days. But this forum has helped me a lot in the past so I am happy to give back. I myself wouldn’t have known about the Trung Son luxury massage spas if not for another forum.
Yes you'd said it.. good old days of sharing is mostly gone here. became more toxic than not with folks happily blasting, hiding behind the screen.

Quote:
As for Singaporeans spoiling market/overtipping, so many of SG bros are working in Vietnam, u really think those guys don’t know about these spas? Just not sharing with you & I lor. Doubt that we will tip the balance especially w/ the China bros.
just being cynical here. frankly, not just for this thread but others as well... overtipping by sg guys really doesn't tip the balance. China guys are smart as well, they also know how to go for value-for-money. The ones that are tipping the balance are mostly folks who are running on company tabs imo (majority being japs/koreans/ and even taiwanese).

Quote:
Not fond of the China bros but at least they take care of each other when abroad. I don’t want to be the SG bro that comes here only when he wants to bitch about getting cheated. Everyone has their own comfort zone, I seen some of your D1 posts & they have been helpful so thanks for them.
truth is ... its pretty hard when u have keyboard warriors and people who doesn't bother to do their own reading up, believe easily or even assume without checking/asking, only to find themselves having to pay more and/or even cheated by so-called bros from this forum and cry foul. its just the same when they say 中国人不骗中国人 not all will take care of each other, some will be just waiting to cheat their own countrymen.

Those that genuinely wants to share have somewhat move away from this forum into their own cliques i think.

In any case, I stick to D1 cos I normally only go for 2 nights and most of the time i'm occupied. Also, I go for the easiest way out cos I'm lazy

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================
Old Yesterday, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 962 / Power: 16
Megafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Spot on!!!
Just cant comprehend how tese guys struggle with stuff like gaito or etc in todays Y24 world.
Its like a 20second task to enable auto translate on top also.

But tese are likely the same simps who used to pick up the massage girl cards on the floor in chinese hotels, call the number & actually believed the gal in d foto wud be at their room hee hee
Gaito is really cheap.

And the gals are really good. Not catfish like wechat nearby
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1