The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2016, 08:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tpefun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bros, I am in BKK now, anyone to meet up to cheong?

Hi bros,

I am in bkk now, thinking of going to onyx or scratch dog for the next few nights.

Anyone to meet up to cheong together?

PM me!
Old 24-11-2016, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bros, I am in BKK now, anyone to meet up to cheong?

I'll be in Soi Holland and maybe drop by Soi Belgium later tonite.
Old 24-11-2016, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

ahtechlim,

If you can't find an attractive girls, go straight to Thermae, you've been there before so you know the address!
At Thermae, you don't have to pay bar fines, no minimum drinks to buy and prices are very reasonable!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 24-11-2016, 06:17 PM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
ahtechlim,

If you can't find an attractive girls, go straight to Thermae, you've been there before so you know the address!
At Thermae, you don't have to pay bar fines, no minimum drinks to buy and prices are very reasonable!
The Star Wars bar? You serious?
Old 25-11-2016, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
The Star Wars bar? You serious?
Khun norice's recommendations are quite subjective and up to individual's risk appetite.
Old 29-11-2016, 07:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 20
smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hahaha Bro TonyCheong, you should apply for the position as a foreign delegate in Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Very Diplomatic.
Old 29-11-2016, 10:42 AM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bros, I am in BKK now, anyone to meet up to cheong?

Ahtechlim,

Thermae was known as Starwar Bar prior to approximately 2007. But, since then, waves of attractive single mothers, low paying salary workers, secretaries, hair stylist, students and unemployed SYTs are working as part and full time freelancers! You don't believe me, just go and check out the sceneries!

Old 29-11-2016, 10:44 AM
Samster

Smile_Santa,

Ditto! Tonycheong2 is a well spoken guy as told by a SYT from Catherine Massage! 55555555

Old 29-11-2016, 10:47 AM
Samster

Talking Re: Bros, I am in BKK now, anyone to meet up to cheong?

TonyCheong2,

Kudos, my input is only worth 2 condoms and a bowl of sontam these days!

Old 29-11-2016, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile_santa View Post
Hahaha Bro TonyCheong, you should apply for the position as a foreign delegate in Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Very Diplomatic.
555 Home Team will not hire me because I speak the hard truths in a diplomatic way of course.

Quote:
Smile_Santa,

Ditto! Tonycheong2 is a well spoken guy as told by a SYT from Catherine Massage! 55555555
Ehh don't anyhow say hor.
I many years never go Catherine liao!
Old 29-11-2016, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 19
bigpotbelly is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigpotbelly is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Still in Bangkok. Looking for some activities yo..
Old 29-11-2016, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ahtechlim,

Thermae was known as Starwar Bar prior to approximately 2007. But, since then, waves of attractive single mothers, low paying salary workers, secretaries, hair stylist, students and unemployed SYTs are working as part and full time freelancers! You don't believe me, just go and check out the sceneries!
Nolice

ok if you say so........... but I have other 'pow chiat' places to check out.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1