The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 28-12-2016, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 14
ppoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda2rocks View Post
for fresh sea food .... buffet style ... there is one near.... just beside Florida Hotel.
Costs varies....
brother you are so knowledgeable ... as far as food and feeding are concerned

although we may not find the best for our didi.... theres always something for our stomach

btw.... love restaurants on the top level of Central Festival... just so so many choices at affordable price...

you could bring your gals there... always welcome...
Old 28-12-2016, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 14
ppoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

hey hey its Friday.... woke up early and hoping to revisit the boat house restaurant for coffee sausage and egg.... well.... long gone... their iced coffee was great...

located opposite Kosit hotel.... I found another stall of Cow Min Gai..... so I settled there for a plate of tender and juicy chicken and a cup of coffee c ... it was a fine calm nice treat when you were on holiday ... and dreaming at what kind of gal I would meet soon

after breakfast I reckoned its shopping and sight seeing time.... whilst doing my usual walking exercise.... I walked all the way from Kosit to Kim Ying Market... seeing lots of street stalls on the back street of Kim Ying, then I returned to the main road, passing the clock tower until I reach a round about and turn back.... walked half and hour or so.... that's a fair bit of work out indeed

hailed a song thew and for 20 baht he took me back to Kim Ying again... did some shopping for snacks and fruit, had a bowl of rice noodles with balls.... not a bad day for me....

then I travelled the back street of Golden/ New Season Hotels... and back to Lee Garden Plaza ... nothing special and I entered Boots for some famous products.... and my Durex ... ready to fight

looks like a real tourist with bags of gifts ... I was anxiously walking back to my hotel and dreaming for my partner soon to be reveal....
Old 29-12-2016, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 12
panda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

yup, u seem to enjoy urself .... ; good exercise ;so keep on walking and sweat them out for fitness.... remember to drink more water.

u can take ur lunch or dinner for a change at .... the down/below level at Robinson's mall... many varieties to choose and fresh fruits and bakeries to indulge in.

near the corner once out of the mall .. u can take cheap soyabean , black beans , pumpkins , etc etc for 20b a bowl. delicious and nutrictious...
.... best part all within walking distance
Old 30-12-2016, 08:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Is there a. New club in hatyai or is old? Anyone knows? I think is call the "the dome exclusive at hansa jb hotel "
Old 31-12-2016, 03:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppoon View Post
after breakfast I reckoned its shopping and sight seeing time.... whilst doing my usual walking exercise.... I walked all the way from Kosit to Kim Ying Market... seeing lots of street stalls on the back street of Kim Ying, then I returned to the main road, passing the clock tower until I reach a round about and turn back.... walked half and hour or so.... that's a fair bit of work out indeed
Bro ppoon I am the same as you.
Will do power walking whenever possible.
I can walk for hours and have short 10-30min pit stops to rest or eat along the way.

I've walked on almost every street in Hatyai city center.

I realised this is a very good habit for lazy guys like me who hates exercise and I don't have to specifically set a time for a work out.
Old 01-01-2017, 04:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
19hansolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

"the dome exclusive at hansa jb hotel "

not that new , went there few months back in May,
they will collect minimum cover charge for each person as there is performance on stage,
unlike Kiss Channel ,which does not have cover charges..
Old 03-01-2017, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Article 1. These ministerial regulations shall come into effect 30 days after publication in the Royal Gazette.

Article 2. The following is added to Article 13, Paragraph 3, of the ministerial regulations setting out the rules, procedures and conditions for inspection, visa exemptions and a change in the type of visa stamp of 2002.

"Those who enter the Kingdom temporarily for tourism in accordance with Paragraphs 3 by crossing Immigration check points at land borders are entitled to enter the Kingdom in this way no more than two times per calendar year, except for Malaysian citizens or citizens of other countries, as specified by the minister.”

Are we sinkie affected by this?
Old 04-01-2017, 10:06 PM
Samster

panda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Laws are meant to be broken. Laws are interpreted to the situation on-hand. Like a knife which has both sharp edges ; one for killings if fall on the wrong hands and the other to be used for useful purposes like cutting a cake.

Right now the country is in mourning.

Obviously the rules are meant for the westerners, prcs and the middle easterners to tone down their activities. They make up the big chunk of tourists in town. Wanted or unwanted; we don't know .....

The authorities must have forsee something which the public and the ordinary people will not know.......... terrorism, civil disobedience, instigation, not forgeting there is the looming national election coming. Any other ideas......
Old 04-01-2017, 10:11 PM
Samster

..... Aseans nations will not be affected.... one of the contributing elements in the declarations and treaties is to encourage cross borders exchanges and friendships ; not forgetting tourisms' revenues generated..........
Old 08-01-2017, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
nice123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Every year would visit Hatyai at least once with friends to relax and catch up without worries. Planned to go there end of March 2017.
Old 11-01-2017, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nice123 View Post
Every year would visit Hatyai at least once ............ end of March 2017.
Nice to hear that. For a change of environment at home , work or neighbourhood ; Hatyai will never let you down. Year in year out , we all do the same.

Relaxing, massaging, karaoking, praying, eating and "exercising"; hatyai still the best. Easy travelling and accomodation make people yearn for the place more. Wherelse can you travel at night and land yourself there by morning; cheaply somemore. ( not by flights )Those staying near the borders never miss this routine.

Nice foods for the stomachs and "nice feasts" for the eyes, will draw you there often. Only Born Losers will deny this facts.
Old 13-01-2017, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18312 / Power: 26
lookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond repute

It's been years since last stepped in hattyai! Kiss channel for drinks, si Kim Yong for gals, hei gui for good Thai food! My old time fav Sakura grand hotel! maybe it's time to revisit after the long demised of Chang Ping !
Old 13-01-2017, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Booked a trip 3-7 feb
Old 28-01-2017, 02:54 AM
Samster

gong xi fa cai

2 all bros ; big or small ;young or old
Old 04-02-2017, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

New visa rules hit tourism in Songkhla.

February 04, 2017 01:00 By SOMCHAI SAMART - THE NATION.

A NEW VISA requirement affecting visitors from Singapore, Indonesia and Brunei has dealt a blow to tourism in the bustling border town of Songkhla.

Visitors from the three Asean countries, and 46 other nations, now need to apply for a tourist visa if they make more than two trips to Thailand via land transport. However, tourists who arrive by air or boat can still enjoy the visa-free trips for up to 30 days at a time.

“This is a worrying inconvenience,” Songkhla Tourism Industry Council chairman Surapol Kampalanonwat said yesterday.

“In the past, these visitors could come whenever they liked, without having to worry about a visa. But now Thailand has restricted their visa-free trips to just two a year if they come by land.”

Songkhla welcomed almost three million tourists from Singapore, Indonesia and Brunei via its land-based checkpoint in 2015, bringing in more than Bt1.6 billion.

The Interior Ministry’s new visa regulations took effect on December 31.

“I should point out that more than 90 per cent of tourists from Singapore, Indonesia and Brunei travel to Songkhla by car and bus,” Surapol said.

He said there is just one daily flight between Songkhla’s Hat Yai and Singapore. There are no direct flights from Indonesia and Brunei to Songkhla.

The number of Indonesian visitors to Songkhla has risen over the past few years. Tourism-related businesses in the border province are urging the ministry to review the visa rule, having submitted an official request via Songakhla’s governor last month.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1