The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 06-01-2017, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok's Shower Houses

Quote:
Originally Posted by nexen View Post
you can consider sofitel if budget allows, nice place with good view, and their breakfast is good too.
I think everyone already knows Sofitel is a nice 5 star international hotel, popular with many Arabs. However, since my flight from US each time costs $1000+, need to compromise with cheaper hotel to offset the flight cost. If i lived in SG and can fly AirAsia/TigerAir $100 cheapo flights i wouldn't care about staying expensive hotels. But i have already booked Manhattan and Ruamchitt to try for this trip, will see which one is better soon enough.
Old 06-01-2017, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok's Shower Houses

Lost99,

As I said before, "Manhattan is lot better for you!" You're from US, which city?

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 06-01-2017, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Lost99,

As I said before, "Manhattan is lot better for you!" You're from US, which city?
Yes you did suggest Manhattan, but if i remember you have not stayed there before correct? Anyways, the Manhattan hotel rooms are quite big, and include free breakfast, but the pictures make it look old and dated, whereas Ruamchit have "Chinese theme" rooms which are recently renovated, rooftop pool, and famous downstairs Cafe but no breakfast included. I thought i could try both to see which one i prefer, and report to all the Bros which wanna make Thermae their headquarters
Old 06-01-2017, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Yes you did suggest Manhattan, but if i remember you have not stayed there before correct? Anyways, the Manhattan hotel rooms are quite big, and include free breakfast, but the pictures make it look old and dated, whereas Ruamchit have "Chinese theme" rooms which are recently renovated, rooftop pool, and famous downstairs Cafe but no breakfast included. I thought i could try both to see which one i prefer, and report to all the Bros which wanna make Thermae their headquarters
If not wrong Manhattan and Ruamchit Hotel are very old already unless they did some major reburbishment lately.
Nonetheless can't beat the convenience if Thermae FLs are your daily diet!

Why not just stay at each hotel for one night first and extend if required.

Buy hey I'm out of touch with Thailand so what do I know 5555!

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 06-01-2017, 11:38 PM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

TonyCheong2,

Don't put yourself down, you know a lot and more than some people we know!

Old 07-01-2017, 05:04 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
TonyCheong2,

Don't put yourself down, you know a lot and more than some people we know!
Khun norice,

You're also a master of diplomacy!
Your words are subtle but powerful and yet absolve of all implications!

RIP to the 5 dead at Fort Lauderdale airport shooting.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 07-01-2017, 07:14 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Bangkok's Shower Houses

TonyCheong2,

Oh no, I used to have a job in Khlong Toei as a baiter to all the tuna fishermen and after passing 6 months of probationary period, I got promoted to be a Master Baiter! Therefore, I'm not a Master of Diplomacy, I'm just a closet master baiter of Khlong Toei!

Yes, It's too easy to purchase guns in USA due to "The Second Amendment of the US Constitution", giving the right to citizens to bear arms for protection! Thank goodness, I'm living in Thailand, I just have to worry about not flashing my wealth and iPhones! He he he he he he

Old 08-01-2017, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
TonyCheong2,

Oh no, I used to have a job in Khlong Toei as a baiter to all the tuna fishermen and after passing 6 months of probationary period, I got promoted to be a Master Baiter! Therefore, I'm not a Master of Diplomacy, I'm just a closet master baiter of Khlong Toei!

Yes, It's too easy to purchase guns in USA due to "The Second Amendment of the US Constitution", giving the right to citizens to bear arms for protection! Thank goodness, I'm living in Thailand, I just have to worry about not flashing my wealth and iPhones! He he he he he he
Khun norice,

I like your American sense of humour!
In Bangkok I'm more worried about ladyboys grabbing my crotch than firearms or roadside bombs!
In Dannok I'm very worried about roadside bombs on motorbikes set off with mobile phone activation!
Nowadays I'm very alert and sensitive whenever I hear a mobile phone ringing.
1-2 seconds is all you have to take cover 555!

Donald Trump is the no 1 troll troll on the internet these days 555!
Many world leaders will start to emulate him soon.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

Quote:
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump Jan 5

Toyota Motor said will build a new plant in Baja, Mexico, to build Corolla cars for U.S. NO WAY! Build plant in U.S. or pay big border tax.
Remember Barack Obama's 2008 campaign?
He used Facebook to raise funds and engage with the voters.
Now even Singapore PM and ministers also use Facebook very often to engage with the public.

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 08-01-2017 at 06:14 PM.
Old 12-01-2017, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shalalarock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Happy Holidays,

Just want to let you guys know that Thermae is the best hunting ground for attractive gilrs, these days.
Best looking girls are by the jukebox side but more expensive!

Happy Holidays!
Bro, have any idea whats the going rate in Thermae now?
Old 12-01-2017, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
davvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdavvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalalarock View Post
Bro, have any idea whats the going rate in Thermae now?
ST is usually offered at 2.5k Negotiable depending on attraction, chemistry, time.

LT usually 4k or 5k. Might be wrong as I have never taken LT at thermae before.
Old 13-01-2017, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
I think everyone already knows Sofitel is a nice 5 star international hotel, popular with many Arabs. However, since my flight from US each time costs $1000+, need to compromise with cheaper hotel to offset the flight cost. If i lived in SG and can fly AirAsia/TigerAir $100 cheapo flights i wouldn't care about staying expensive hotels. But i have already booked Manhattan and Ruamchitt to try for this trip, will see which one is better soon enough.
perhaps u can check out double one at suk 11
value for money + new + close to action
if room size a matter than option is out for u unless u take the penthse at top floor
Old 03-06-2017, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

going to bkk again in early jul
gona look for another lao chio at Biwa
Old 03-06-2017, 03:44 PM
Samster

Arrow Biwa Soapy Massage Parlour

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
going to bkk again in early jul
gona look for another lao chio at Biwa
Biwa Soapy Massage Parlour is strictly for MILF/GILF lovers only!

Old 04-06-2017, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
beerlao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Biwa Soapy Massage Parlour

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Biwa Soapy Massage Parlour is strictly for MILF/GILF lovers only!

Biwa do have some young girls but majority are still 30s up. Those keen to have superb BJ, Biwa will not disappoint you.
Old 05-06-2017, 05:20 PM
Samster

Arrow Biwa Soapy Massage Parlour

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlao View Post
Biwa do have some young girls but majority are still 30s up. Those keen to have superb BJ, Biwa will not disappoint you.
Service wise at Biwa is confirm more hits than misses.

As for the term "young" must see which age group you belong to.
For guys in their 20s to 40s the Biwa masseuses are considered MILF/GILF.
For guys in their 50s to 70s the Biwa masseuses are considered SYT.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1