The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2017, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L18 H56 - FRs & Info (ex 1803)

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
You toking abt me?
He is Korean Joker

You are Local Joker
Old 11-01-2017, 04:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 15
staycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: L18 H56 - FRs & Info (ex 1803)

Hi fellow samsters.
Tq for all the honest reports.
Pls tell me where is L18 house56.
After the hotel no other nos?
Appreciate any help. Best bonking 2017 to all.
Old 11-01-2017, 05:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

at the intersection before the hotel turn left... supposedly is WH56... have fun and post FR!
Old 11-01-2017, 06:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 15
staycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of light

Tq samster chin wang ta lau fu for your prompt assistance. Much appreciated.
Wishing u a great 2017.
Old 11-01-2017, 07:32 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
wilson_ is stuck in moderation for some time to come

So anyone knows why Apple left so soon?
Old 11-01-2017, 07:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 15
tonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilson_ View Post
So anyone knows why Apple left so soon?
She ever tell me main reason she come here is take some course after finish will go home. Whats the use of knowing the reason now. U got plans to marry her?
Old 11-01-2017, 08:39 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L18 H56 - FRs & Info (ex 1803)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonchs View Post
She ever tell me main reason she come here is take some course after finish will go home. Whats the use of knowing the reason now. U got plans to marry her?
I think Bro Wilson is missing his inter-Course mate lah
Old 11-01-2017, 10:02 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
You are the Authentic Joker

thx sir
Old 11-01-2017, 06:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
wilson_ is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Take course can apply student pass mah. More worried if she failed her medical checkup as many chiongsters here will be at risk cos of bbbj 😓
Old 11-01-2017, 08:37 PM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: L18 H56 - FRs & Info (ex 1803)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilson_ View Post
Take course can apply student pass mah. More worried if she failed her medical checkup as many chiongsters here will be at risk cos of bbbj 😓
All customers comply to AV rule one...no BBBJ...capped BJ only

Really all Sillyporean believe what our Gov told us to do

Trust me...dont believe you ask all GL OKTs

They will tell you all customers want BJ only No BBBJ
Old 11-01-2017, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
All customers comply to AV rule one...no BBBJ...capped BJ only

Really all Sillyporean believe what our Gov told us to do

Trust me...dont believe you ask all GL OKTs

They will tell you all customers want BJ only No BBBJ
Girls standard line these days - tomorrow got check up or I got sore throat, so must use condom for covered BJ.
Old 11-01-2017, 11:11 PM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: L18 H56 - FRs & Info (ex 1803)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Girls standard line these days - tomorrow got check up or I got sore throat, so must use condom for covered BJ.
We bath ourselves

No frenching or kissing

No catbath

No AR

No BBBJ

No raw or AJ

We must undertake the guidelines of AV
Old 16-01-2017, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xiaofunzy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Mozi from this house THE BEST PRC I EVER HAD
Went in and ask for Apple but okt say Apple return to china so I took mozi
Dam a great choice

Went in room she say I cute and start moaning
I was like wtf !? Then she came to me and take off my clothes and pants
In the shower room she French me like no tomorrow technically my tongue got rip off by her and suddenly went down and gave me a hot water bbbj shiokkkk.
After shower we went to bed dam that's where she shine she gave me the cfm look she took off her towel and gave me a unforgettable bbbj one of the best I ever had lots of slurping and deep threat then she came up and gave me a catbath raping my nipples and she suddenly stares at me and French me we French like lost Long lover which frenching her she hold my little Brother and touch her pussy I was like wow this girl wanna do raw but safety first I pull my little Brother away and she started to moan hinting me to fk her now condom on and bang her hard her moan sounds legit natural and loud , bang her and French her after a while I can't tahan Liao and release my army inside the condom dam really tired after that intense sex
I give her all rating 10 except for her body got abit tummy give her a 8 for that guys this girl worth a try service DAM good look wise quite pretty also
WILL RTF SOON
Old 26-01-2017, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Do all the PRC WLs in this house AR? This house should be called WHH56. Going xi fa cai all bros. Happy, happy.
Old 27-01-2017, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 949 / Power: 23
pendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to behold

Sorry for asking stupid question, this house call girls name and not by number? And what's the rate for how many minutes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaofunzy View Post
Mozi from this house THE BEST PRC I EVER HAD
Went in and ask for Apple but okt say Apple return to china so I took mozi
Dam a great choice

Went in room she say I cute and start moaning
I was like wtf !? Then she came to me and take off my clothes and pants
In the shower room she French me like no tomorrow technically my tongue got rip off by her and suddenly went down and gave me a hot water bbbj shiokkkk.
After shower we went to bed dam that's where she shine she gave me the cfm look she took off her towel and gave me a unforgettable bbbj one of the best I ever had lots of slurping and deep threat then she came up and gave me a catbath raping my nipples and she suddenly stares at me and French me we French like lost Long lover which frenching her she hold my little Brother and touch her pussy I was like wow this girl wanna do raw but safety first I pull my little Brother away and she started to moan hinting me to fk her now condom on and bang her hard her moan sounds legit natural and loud , bang her and French her after a while I can't tahan Liao and release my army inside the condom dam really tired after that intense sex
I give her all rating 10 except for her body got abit tummy give her a 8 for that guys this girl worth a try service DAM good look wise quite pretty also
WILL RTF SOON
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1