The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-01-2017, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 12
1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

price of this ML keep rising but services delivered kept dropping. I visit a highly recommended ML with lots of good FR last week. OMG i was quite disappointed though. her looks and massage does not command $120 imho, the only consolation is the HDLY which most of the ML does not provide or is a half fcuk job. 45mins and i am done (bathing included).

i still miss wawa, worth every cents i am paying and her management of time is also superb. I miss her HDLY!!!

lets all boycott those who provide fcuk up service.
Old 24-01-2017, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgorden View Post
Tried tarma with these 2 ladies.
Just keeping it short. Don't go!!!

No nude, no massage, always on the phone. Hurried you for 2nd shot. Fake moans. Say you cannot. Where got mood.???? Also the pics are heavily photoshopped with lightening. No more this stable.

http://sglonelyguy.com/xiao-dan-massage/
I have share my MR on her sister.
Both provide rubbish service.
Wonder why are they still in Singapore.

https://samsforum.com/showpos...&postcount=167
Old 24-01-2017, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 14
smikel is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmikel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1118 View Post
price of this ML keep rising but services delivered kept dropping. I visit a highly recommended ML with lots of good FR last week. OMG i was quite disappointed though. her looks and massage does not command $120 imho, the only consolation is the HDLY which most of the ML does not provide or is a half fcuk job. 45mins and i am done (bathing included).

i still miss wawa, worth every cents i am paying and her management of time is also superb. I miss her HDLY!!!

Go HK find her...
Old 24-01-2017, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch22 View Post
Anyone comment on this? $80 2HJ
https://www.perfectmassage.club/xiao-ya
$80 60mins and 2 HJ is a steal, but $150 for 90mins seemed weird..wouldn't it be better I take 120mins for $160?
Old 24-01-2017, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Care to share who?
Old 24-01-2017, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12282 / Power: 20
smoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Bro, please share the link of this particular ML, to warn other bros as well

2nd round KIV return list: hungten, hayday, bonker guy, len75, lookingaround, ah rat, GladBoy, Sanuuk, MatthewC, 69sex, slicker69, Jay Chou, w00f, Apollo, swagelock, ejectjoy, essinine, zl1983, wohaha96, hccheonger, biostar, bigbirdbird

Old 25-01-2017, 09:07 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
humantorch83 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

http://sglonelyguy.com/jasmine-fj/

Antone tried this? Or can recommend any SYT? Have time today for a session
Old 25-01-2017, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15576 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by humantorch83 View Post

This is not the correct place to ask about FL.
Old 25-01-2017, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 9
marcelo0632 is one of the Best!marcelo0632 is one of the Best!marcelo0632 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NZKiwi View Post
What happened between SG Wolf and Sammyboy?

The word "sg wolf" and links are shown as $$$$$$ now.
Sg wolf became sgrelax?
Old 25-01-2017, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Rotipapa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Had time to try some tier 1 and famed MLs recently, here's my assessment

Mint

Looks: 8/10, cute roundish face, didn't make-up but surely acceptable
Body: 6.5/10, a bit skinny, not much meat, but for sure smooth and youthful. Strip fully upon entry and world-wide roaming.
Boobs: 8/10, just B but nice shape and pink tits are the highlight
Massage: 5, way too soft, maybe it's late night but any bros who like mint probably don't go there for the massage
HJ: A lot of patterns indeed, shiok
GFE/Attitude: 7/10, unfortunately she doesn't click with me that much, a bit commercial feeling like the typical praises (WOW so huge) you get from anyone. Plus she's a bit ignorant, maybe just too young
RTM: maybe not

Zoey/Lina

Looks: 8/10 to me, nice roundish face and cute eye brows and eyes, exactly like photo
Body: 7.5/10, a bit more on the plumb side, but interestingly very firm, could be just great if she loses another 5kg. She also doesnt want to remove down-side trying to hide maybe some fat in the legs and butt.
Boobs: 7.5/10, nice shape and nice tits that erect easily, but a bit firm to my liking
Massage: 6, unfortunately too soft, just oily rub rub and doesnt relieve much stress
HJ: normal, seems want to finish the job faster and a bit restrictions over the first visit
GFE/Attitude: 9/10, very friendly lady and can hold good chat, also nice sound and accent, could be more playful in subsequent visits.
RTM: maybe not so soon
Old 25-01-2017, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcelo0632 View Post
Sg wolf became sgrelax?
heard that they don't advertised in here...$$$ issue
Old 25-01-2017, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Rotipapa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Continue on..

Vera

Location: quiet and discreet, not good for MRT but good for drivers with convenient road side coupon parking
Looks: 8/10, foxy looking with makeup, somehow different from photos but surely wont reject
Body: 9/10, well-toned just like shown, very smooth skin, right curves and thin waist. Does not allow going south and sucking nips are a bit pity.
Boobs: 7.5/10, B+, nice shape to hold, firm
Massage: 9, really good and professional, very painful accupuncture/tuina type but full relieved later on
HJ: Quite standard but excellent enough combined with good looks and sexy body
GFE/Attitude: 8/10, soft and soothing voice is a plus, but sometimes a bit composed and distant, you will enjoy well if you respect her limits
RTM: yes for good relaxing massage by an elegant beauty

Laura

Looks: 6.5/10, looks like early 30s and face not that smooth as shown, but pleasantly looking with glasses taken off
Body: 7.5/10, a bit more on the plumb side, got meat at right places but also some tummy, world-wide roaming 4G
Boobs: 8.5/10, huge and firm, super good to the touching and immediate hard-on
Massage: 7, good but a bit rushed to the sensual part
HJ: super good and not rushed, allow slowly build up the pleasure, highly experienced in both JG and eventually let out with a wonderful BF, must try
GFE/Attitude: 10/10, super good, sensual and playful, can be wild also.
RTM: yes for a wild release by a mature woman when horny
Old 25-01-2017, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by humantorch83 View Post

Red card! But please pm me the fr after trying. Thanks.
Old 25-01-2017, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
heard that they don't advertised in here...$$$ issue
Does it mean that we can no longer discuss an sg-wolf's girl openly here... due to the conflict of interest?
Old 25-01-2017, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
mrgorden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank god they finally leaving. Fuck up

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
I have share my MR on her sister.