The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2013, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kheang4484 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
manado / indo

hi guy any info for manado.
Old 27-08-2014, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
wohhoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Manado City

Hi fellas,
Going to stay 2 days one night at Manado City on 29-30 Aug.
Any bro has contact for SYT there? Or we need to rely on the hotel bell boy recommendation?
Old 27-08-2014, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
wohhoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Manado City

Can pm for any contact?
Btw, we don't talk Bahasa.
Old 26-10-2014, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 19
kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!
Manado - Indonesia

HI Bros and Sis,

Anyone got much info on Mandano which located near to sulawasei. I will be going there soo. Any info share is much appreciated.

Thankz
Kawabanga
Old 27-10-2014, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold
Re: Manado - Indonesia

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawabanga View Post
HI Bros and Sis,

Anyone got much info on Mandano which located near to sulawasei. I will be going there soo. Any info share is much appreciated.

Thankz
Kawabanga
Please stay in Penisula Hotel.. they have the best KTV in Menado, Deluxe. If you want club, Score is also a good place to meet beautiful Menado women... I love Menado..
Old 27-10-2014, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Manado has one of the fairest Indo cewes
Old 27-10-2014, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

You can find Dog, Snake, Rat and Monkey Meat there
Old 27-10-2014, 02:43 PM
Samster

kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Please stay in Penisula Hotel.. they have the best KTV in Menado, Deluxe. If you want club, Score is also a good place to meet beautiful Menado women... I love Menado..
Yes, read about score. Scoring there soon. U know anything about the taxi girls? The freelance controlled by taxI driver. Bro, u got relaible driver?
Old 27-10-2014, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Manado has one of the fairest Indo cewes
Pak, pacar gua kan si agnes dari manado hahahaha
Old 27-10-2014, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Oh u talking about the market. Disgusting lol
Old 27-10-2014, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 15
141tgl is a living Saint! - you won't find better141tgl is a living Saint! - you won't find better141tgl is a living Saint! - you won't find better141tgl is a living Saint! - you won't find better141tgl is a living Saint! - you won't find better

was based there sometime back, basically, ktv girls, massage girls, pro and fl for action.

Ktv girls and massage think no need intro, you can check the old thread, fl you can find at the disco, score or corner but be careful of drugs and frame up

pro, i only know of 1 location but dun really remember the name of the cafe cuz only went there once, it is a cafe with rooms beside. The girls sits in the car, when you reach, the pimp will get them out of the car to sit around the cafe for you to choose, age between teenage to late 20s i reckon, some of them look underage fyi.

if you outcall, the pimp will just drive one of the girls to your hotel, apartment etc with extra charge, you also dunno whether the girls hand 'clean' anot, so better to drive over to choose, fark and drive away.. i heard that even if you ask any of the hotel boys, taxi etc to outcall, they also will call the same pimp with extra commission.. heard only, dunno for sure..
Old 27-10-2014, 10:54 PM
Samster

141tgl is a living Saint! - you won't find better141tgl is a living Saint! - you won't find better141tgl is a living Saint! - you won't find better141tgl is a living Saint! - you won't find better141tgl is a living Saint! - you won't find better

and bro.. forgot one more important thing, always prepare your own protection when chionging, manado is catholic area, girl might not be prepared...

happy cheonging..
Old 27-10-2014, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
cat meat and pork also...

must ask carefully before eating.. haha
Old 28-10-2014, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 141tgl View Post
was based there sometime back, basically, ktv girls, massage girls, pro and fl for action.

Ktv girls and massage think no need intro, you can check the old thread, fl you can find at the disco, score or corner but be careful of drugs and frame up

pro, i only know of 1 location but dun really remember the name of the cafe cuz only went there once, it is a cafe with rooms beside. The girls sits in the car, when you reach, the pimp will get them out of the car to sit around the cafe for you to choose, age between teenage to late 20s i reckon, some of them look underage fyi.

if you outcall, the pimp will just drive one of the girls to your hotel, apartment etc with extra charge, you also dunno whether the girls hand 'clean' anot, so better to drive over to choose, fark and drive away.. i heard that even if you ask any of the hotel boys, taxi etc to outcall, they also will call the same pimp with extra commission.. heard only, dunno for sure..

Thanks bro, wow the cafe look Intersething. Is it kohwloon hotel like pub style? How the girl standard and operation start what time heheh

Last edited by kawabanga; 28-10-2014 at 01:04 AM. Reason: added
Old 28-10-2014, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawabanga View Post
Yes, read about score. Scoring there soon. U know anything about the taxi girls? The freelance controlled by taxI driver. Bro, u got relaible driver?
I had a Menado staff and he arranged our transport. Don't know anything about the taxi girls. I was told there were a few more disco there that are good. Menado is a small city.. I believe the hotel can arrange car for you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1