The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2017, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 20
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of
Re: L8 h66e

. G10 definitely A+ cup size.. Most of the babes there use pushup bra for that extra lift..anyway she is quite chio though she look fierce she is actually very friendly. service wise she is one of the more daring type better than those few newbies who can't this can't that. sHe is abit tan and her body is slim and firm. Not an ounce of fats. he will ORD in April so better try her before she is gone.
Old 25-01-2017, 04:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
. G10 definitely A+ cup size.. Most of the babes there use pushup bra for that extra lift..anyway she is quite chio though she look fierce she is actually very friendly. service wise she is one of the more daring type better than those few newbies who can't this can't that. sHe is abit tan and her body is slim and firm. Not an ounce of fats. he will ORD in April so better try her before she is gone.
She was smiling at me when I visited today, caught my eye but it only grew on me after I left. Couldn't find parking on my return so thought I'll give it a pass.
Old 27-01-2017, 08:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 14
plmnc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplmnc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
She was smiling at me when I visited today, caught my eye but it only grew on me after I left. Couldn't find parking on my return so thought I'll give it a pass.
Ya this lorong not enough parking lots...
Old 28-01-2017, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1915 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

Is this house closed during CNY?
Old 28-01-2017, 05:10 PM
Samster

style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tritonyeah666 View Post
Anyone tried G98 (the super tall one with fair skin), care to share if her boobs are real, and hows her service?

Service is so so
Boobs are fake
Plus point are her looks and height
Old 29-01-2017, 09:35 PM
Samster

they started business today (day 2 of CNY)
no surcharge at all, same price
Old 04-02-2017, 11:58 PM
Samster

1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

took 88 today, scared tickle so you can imagine alot of areas out of bounds.. number 10 code red..
Old 09-02-2017, 03:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

83 like not bad. any FR ?
Old 09-02-2017, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
83 like not bad. any FR ?
this house, for some reason after choosing the girl in the gallery, go inside room then you'll start to realise why its $80 for 30mins.. won't say more..
Old 09-02-2017, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
this house, for some reason after choosing the girl in the gallery, go inside room then you'll start to realise why its $80 for 30mins.. won't say more..
6 72 also $80/30min....not bad leh although long time didn't go.
Old 10-02-2017, 12:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Cyberking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

G88

looks 9/10 with heavy makeup
body 7/10

Bad service. It all started normally. Bath very cincai, i didnt even see foam at all.

After bath lay down, touch boob n she push away. Say my hand cold etc.

Thats the first bad impression.

She suck nipple, 5 sec. Bj on cap, 30 sec. Ride on me. 1 minute.

Changes several positions and she keep black face, roll eye, hand cross at breast dont allow touching.

No hugging even. I m regular chinese not bangla or what. What is this suck up face.

No mood straight drop feel. Complaint to okt, all fr n okt stand by her. Start prata the words ald, no shave beard where i jz do it b4 i left home, using philip shaver sumore. Finger nail long. Jz cut on monday b4 ho sleep. Finger her n hurt her. Wtf i cant even touch her.

40min i spend less than 15 min inside.

Worst fk ever in my life. You maybe tempted by her good looking face but is up to you. She prata words n change face once door closed. There will be just words against words as only two of us inside. Okt n all fr sure sided own colleagues.

$80 i rather go elsewhere. L6h72 gals hav better service
Old 10-02-2017, 12:59 PM
Samster (M)

Reply vanish?
Old 10-02-2017, 01:25 PM
Samster (M)

G88

looks 9/10 with heavy makeup
body 7/10

Bad service. It all started normally. Bath very cincai, i didnt even see foam at all.

After bath lay down, touch boob n she push away. Say my hand cold etc.

Thats the first bad impression.

She suck nipple, 5 sec. Bj on cap, 30 sec. Ride on me. 1 minute.

Changes several positions and she keep black face, roll eye, hand cross at breast dont allow touching.

No hugging even. I m regular chinese not bangla or what. What is this suck up face.

No mood straight drop feel. Complaint to okt, all fr n okt stand by her. Start prata the words ald, no shave beard where i jz do it b4 i left home, using philip shaver sumore. Finger nail long. Jz cut on monday b4 ho sleep. Finger her n hurt her. Wtf i cant even touch her.

40min i spend less than 15 min inside.

Worst fk ever in my life. You maybe tempted by her good looking face but is up to you. She prata words n change face once door closed. There will be just words against words as only two of us inside. Okt n all fr sure sided own colleagues.

$80 i rather go elsewhere. L6h72 gals hav better service
Old 11-02-2017, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 20
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of

I agree with you...somehow this new batch of girls is not up to mark in their service. I tried most of them and I will not rtf them for the moment. Now I still stick to proven WLs like G10, g89, g99 and g18.
Old 21-02-2017, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 8
Metascooter is a name known to allMetascooter is a name known to allMetascooter is a name known to allMetascooter is a name known to allMetascooter is a name known to allMetascooter is a name known to all

Where is g77? She went back??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1