The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-02-2017, 08:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12282 / Power: 20
smoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by missingNode View Post
Hello guys I am new here.

Planning to try Summer as she got many good reviews.
http://sglonelyguy.com/summer-massage/

can anyone tell me how the procedure goes?
call, make appointment then show up at the timing?
or do i need to let the ML know i reach already and wait for her to inform me to go up?
Call or text her first to arrange the timing, she will give u her address, but usually it's a generic description of her place. Upon arriving at the arranged timing, call or text her again. Once she gives u the green light then u proceed to the specific place

2nd round KIV return list: hungten, hayday, bonker guy, len75, lookingaround, ah rat, GladBoy, Sanuuk, MatthewC, 69sex, slicker69, Jay Chou, w00f, Apollo, swagelock, ejectjoy, essinine, zl1983, wohaha96, hccheonger, biostar, bigbirdbird

Old 02-02-2017, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 9
Powerstations deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by patch View Post

Bro, can provide link to the other website/link in SBF which states that MAN MAN 蔓蔓 operates in a SPA?
Sorry! Not going to post FL link here. You can find her in ??wolf.

I won't visit FL. Take her at your own risk.
Old 02-02-2017, 09:20 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cwhj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had the pleasure to try http://sgfoxy.com/barcelona/ a couple of days back.

Place - 7/10 Easy to find and relatively discreet with limited roadside parking.
Environment - 7.5/10 Place looks clean and new. Towels fresh and dry. Still got place to chill and smoke after session. Bad point is common toilet so I bumped into a bro waiting for me to finish shower.
Looks - 7/10 Pretty girl and her looks grew on me as the session went on.
Figure - 9/10 Full B cup boobs with responsive nipples. Smooth and firm ass also.
Massage - 5/10 Nothing to shout about.
Sensual - 8/10 Good ant teasing and long bm was shiok!
Attitude - 8/10 Good attitude but GFE was low as she can only communicate in limited English. She was considerate, constantly check if everything ok and offered me coffee or tea after session.
RTM - Maybe. She says she's been here 2 weeks and going back in March. Saw 2 other girls when leaving (think is Benfica and Leicester) both look quite cute.
Old 02-02-2017, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
You serious? Anyway used to be good lah...sigh.
I used to go through LTD website almost daily just to see if there are new cute cai coming. Gone are the days. Maybe not their fault though, in general standard has been dropping
Old 02-02-2017, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 19
Kyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch22 View Post
I believe we are talking about S* here. Her first stint was in July last year. Did not have chance to visit her when she returned in Oct/Nov. A nice girl and wish her all the best.
I have previously visited her a couple of times. Small boobies but she's nice. She speaks relatively good English and is quite well educated like Lexie (or Lucy). I'm not surprised that she has left the scene pre-maturely.
Old 02-02-2017, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 11
Newbie1985 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNewbie1985 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
You serious? Anyway used to be good lah...sigh.
Spot on 'USED TO BE'. Now there is a lot of recycle MLs or FL there. However LTD is still one site I frequent when I have that weekly urge. Still waiting for the few that RTC for CNY break to return.
Old 02-02-2017, 02:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -25 / Power: 0
Wateverla2 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

just tried to book laura but she informed that she is not working for now as no house/room/ place.

so heads up guys
Old 02-02-2017, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 10
TuaTua deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTuaTua deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

http://www.liltigersden.com/fanny/

Anybody can comment on her roaming coverage? Thanks
Old 02-02-2017, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutiebae View Post
Hi guys I am new here. Any recommendation to go for?
Whichever direction your dick points too.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 02-02-2017, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 17
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

vera is back

http://www.liltigersden.com/vera/
Old 02-02-2017, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuaTua View Post
http://www.liltigersden.com/fanny/

Anybody can comment on her roaming coverage? Thanks
Top. Her plus is affordability, great massage and SYT
Old 02-02-2017, 10:53 PM
Samster

Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerstations View Post
Understand she is FL in other website. Operate in Spa. Probably need to pay separate entrance fee. Correct me if I am wrong.
Yes operates out of spa. FL I think. Saw her pics in some WeChat spa group.
Old 02-02-2017, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3444 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute

http://sglonelyguy.com/jessie-massage/

Visited Jessie today as most Yiyi is out of town and summer is booked. Her place is quite discreet and room is cosy with massage bed. Privacy is guaranteed.

She is MILF but look good for her age. Except that her boobs are abit slaggy but compensated with good roaming. Opt for 2 HJ and she changed to her see thru before attacking my little bro. Quite SOP, Nothing to shout about.

Back to massage, she can really massage well as my lower back has some bad ache and she is very chatty but not so much of a GFE. Come the second HJ and she asked me to shower and there is still 10 mins left she asked me to continue massage before leaving.

Look: 7 for MILF standard
Massage: 9 especially with a proper massage bed
Boobs: B cup
HJ: 7 SOP
Roaming: 9 haha maybe im handsome... got 4G roaming
GFE: 6 I had better ones before
Overall: 7.5
RTM: probably yes only for good massage
Old 02-02-2017, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
I used to go through LTD website almost daily just to see if there are new cute cai coming. Gone are the days. Maybe not their fault though, in general standard has been dropping
I have been saving a lot of money recently I keep refreshing the page but the girls are still the same...gone were the days I had to strategise which girls to go to first.
Old 02-02-2017, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Yah lor, market change with times lah. Used to browse quite frequently in the past...the girls there last time were guaranteed good service one...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1