The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2016, 01:37 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
hotsakura is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Working hours : 11am till late
Name : 楊紫 (Yang Zi )
Nationality: Chinese
Height:1.64m
Weight:50kg
Boob : natural B
I have been to Geylang to find girls for the past 3 years . two days before I tried 楊紫 this should be my unforgettable one . Here I recommend all bro should not miss the chance to visit her if you are in Singapore .
She have a pretty looking face with lightweight body figure . She treat me as her real lover and can give me genuine girlfriend feeling , while making love she is an excellent sex machine ,really cannot forget I used my favorite doggy position to fuck her violently for at least five minutes and then give her a perfect shot .
I am totally impressed by her excellent sex skill and strong GFF she let me sleep beside her and enjoy romantic chatting after sex .
So what are you waiting for bros .
Old 10-02-2016, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of
Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsakura View Post
Working hours : 11am till late
Name : 楊紫 (Yang Zi )
Nationality: Chinese
Height:1.64m
Weight:50kg
Boob : natural B
I have been to Geylang to find girls for the past 3 years . two days before I tried 楊紫 this should be my unforgettable one . Here I recommend all bro should not miss the chance to visit her if you are in Singapore .
She have a pretty looking face with lightweight body figure . She treat me as her real lover and can give me genuine girlfriend feeling , while making love she is an excellent sex machine ,really cannot forget I used my favorite doggy position to fuck her violently for at least five minutes and then give her a perfect shot .
I am totally impressed by her excellent sex skill and strong GFF she let me sleep beside her and enjoy romantic chatting after sex .
So what are you waiting for bros .
Hi, Bro, I don't think it is L1615A. There is only L16H15 and I don't think there is a Yang Zi there. Could it be that she is from W15 and was called over?
Old 10-02-2016, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
Hi, Bro, I don't think it is L1615A. There is only L16H15 and I don't think there is a Yang Zi there. Could it be that she is from W15 and was called over?
Want to be her promoter also never do homework properly

She is from W15 and small petite Milf
Old 10-02-2016, 10:10 PM
Samster

Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Want to be her promoter also never do homework properly

She is from W15 and small petite Milf
Hi, Bro Unfit, I think you comment was directed at hotsakura, correct?
Old 10-02-2016, 10:15 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi, Bro Unfit, I think you comment was directed at hotsakura, correct?
Yes Sir

He is promoter for sure

Start new id and all 5 post all about her
Old 10-02-2016, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
pop.tard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Would like to ask bro, if Jiaqi (1617) is still working?
Old 11-02-2016, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 9
catlord is a Helpful and Caring Samstercatlord is a Helpful and Caring Samstercatlord is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pop.tard View Post
Would like to ask bro, if Jiaqi (1617) is still working?
Nope, jiaqi and jiayi both went back already.
Old 11-02-2016, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Yes Sir

He is promoter for sure

Start new id and all 5 post all about her
Bro Unfit, you are very observant. Wonder what he gets in return?
Old 11-02-2016, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Unfit, you are very observant. Wonder what he gets in return?
Hmmm...maybe $2 angpao cum 2 oranges
Old 05-03-2016, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Talking couple nice newbies unheard of in SBF

Am surprised that there is not much mention or FR on these 3 WLs from a brothel along Westerhout road. One is slim, very fair, presentable, leggy and tall but not so new. Another one is slim, not so tall but leggy with youngish clubber looks ... One more is very fair with porcelain smooth skin complexion, pale pink nips, very nice looking pinkiest pussy, slim and petite. Many would find her chio but to me, not those chio type but dainty, youngishly sweet and demure ... My standard for looks is pretty high ...

These two newbies debuted about 3 months ago ...

One or two will be on my top bonk list for sure ... Do stay tune ONLY if u are keen in my recommendation.

Will FR in due course ... Do PM me if I forget to do so in the next few days ...

Cheers,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 05-03-2016, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold
Re: couple nice newbies unheard of in SBF

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Am surprised that there is not much mention or FR on these 3 WLs from a brothel along Westerhout road. One is slim, very fair, presentable, leggy and tall but not so new. Another one is slim, not so tall but leggy with youngish clubber looks ... One more is very fair with porcelain smooth skin complexion, pale pink nips, very nice looking pinkiest pussy, slim and petite. Many would find her chio but to me, not those chio type but dainty, youngishly sweet and demure ... My standard for looks is pretty high ...

One or two will be on my top bonk list for sure ... Do stay tune ONLY if u are keen in my recommendation.

Will FR in due course ... Do PM me if I forget to do so in the next few days ...

Cheers,
MaXx
No need to wait so long - just go w04 and check it out for yourselves
Old 05-03-2016, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
This goes to demostrate that my FR is accurate, precise & genuine ... and hence, the above clown aka GL whore Con-star can figure up these 3 lasses.

No worries as for the rest of the genuine punters, will FR once I have more time on my side ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 06-03-2016, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
demotian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post

Cheers,
MaXx
Max, mind to share the three WLs details, quite interested in slim SYT and found very similar to you~
Old 06-03-2016, 02:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7302 / Power: 11
rawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by demotian View Post
Max, mind to share the three WLs details, quite interested in slim SYT and found very similar to you~
You can try Zhen Zhen WH04. Quite pretty in my opinion, but cannot expect super pretty type. Petite and youngish look. Can french and allow pussy painting. Servce above average. Only downside boobs very small. I think bro max should be mention her as one of the 3 girls.
Old 06-03-2016, 11:33 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
For those who is interested to try out the gems especially pretty type, I will give my vote to saabking. Only if he is willing to share with u guys Just trying to contribute abit here, but a genuine one See, I'm not in good terms with saabking, but fact is still a fact.

btw, someone is trying very hard to prove tat he is genuine, just less than a day ago he mentioned that no need for him to prove himself. What a joke!

Someone awake me that I should contribute more here. Probably I should divert my time and energy to pinpoint who is the gem, genuine punters, as well as fake FR writer lol

Last edited by korean; 06-03-2016 at 12:01 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1