The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2016, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of
Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

WOW.....Now legal scene is totally dead.....

Because of a smelly pussy, samsters here fight....really to that extent?

I remembered last time i mentioned that CS asked me for a gift so i banned her...got MP very pissed off....started to attack me.....maybe i get some picture....HAHA
In the end, samsters know i saying nothing but the truth....

I used to write many good solid frs on top whores when i first started posting....ppl started to accuse that i was a clone....now truth came to light.....used to argue with this MP over trivial stuffs.....although i still have to say he is the that starts the argument....come to think of it....what is the point....

I use this forum to find the dream whores i wan to screw.....not to see people fighting over a pussy.....
Old 07-03-2016, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

For me fr only give me the knowledge who actually exist in gl as there are so many of them. But from my little experience, the probably best one won't be mentioned a lot in the forum. At times u just need luck or ur real life trusted buddy who saw n intro u. Tats from my little experience
Old 07-03-2016, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Korean can't change the fact that he is a hypocrite even after numerous postings

I absolutely agree with Fat Fatt and HeadOn's above comment to a certain extent this time ... To me, bro Fat Fatt is still a respectable and bona fide Samster albeit I may not agree with him 100% all the time.

We shall all let the big time hypocrite Korean, GL Whore Con Artist Saabking (who pretends to be financially rich and able to bao whore), and lovelorn Flexalong (who has been ditched by a whore from L1649 and then tried to seek vendetta against that whore childishly online) to "clown" around bcos of the GL pussies whilst we watch ... Bwahahaha ... It is a sheer waste of my effort to fight with these bunch of clowns ... These are the sort of clowns that made up SBF community these days ... Sad to say ... But I am glad that the Korean fella exposed himself as a hypocrite re Saabking's case even with the slightest provocation ... Hahaha ... I have achieved what I wanna set up to do ...

In my opinion, among these three clowns, Korean is the biggest ass hole as he is a hypocritical 2-headed snake!

For the rest of the genuine punters, I shall continue to post FR wherever I m free ... Caveat: To reiterate, if u benefitted from my recommendations, good for u & enjoy ... If u fail to do so, better luck next time and move on ... If many share similarly good experience from a WL but except yourself, u seriously need to do some soul searching as to why that particular WL treated u as such ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 07-03-2016 at 08:40 PM.
Old 07-03-2016, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
yesterdaynews deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Korean can't change the fact that he is a hypocrite even after numerous postings

Nobody is fighting. We are exposing someone as 1649 and 0819 OKT runner. Since now people already expose this character, I might as well say it. Actually, I'm sure a lot of people already know but just don't say. This slime like to brag to girls and OKTs he is an SBF expert when actually he is SBF shit. He will offer the girl to write FR if they raw him in exchange. Who don't know? Then this idiot think he is the king and got good lobang but actually he is so stupid and the girls and OKTs all laugh at him because the girls that give him raw give a lot of people raw la, no need to do anything one. HAHAHA Every time I see this slime write an FR, I just LOL. Because of all the samsters that the girl give raw, he is the one that have to do work for the OKT and girls and write FR. The whole of Geylang only got one character so shameless will ask for this kind of thing from girls and pretend he is Internet King. The rest of us get for free leh, no need to do anything or even tip.
Old 07-03-2016, 06:24 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
WOW.....Now legal scene is totally dead.....

Because of a smelly pussy, samsters here fight....really to that extent?

I remembered last time i mentioned that CS asked me for a gift so i banned her...got MP very pissed off....started to attack me.....maybe i get some picture....HAHA
In the end, samsters know i saying nothing but the truth....

I used to write many good solid frs on top whores when i first started posting....ppl started to accuse that i was a clone....now truth came to light.....used to argue with this MP over trivial stuffs.....although i still have to say he is the that starts the argument....come to think of it....what is the point....

I use this forum to find the dream whores i wan to screw.....not to see people fighting over a pussy.....
that tool is a fool. Being made used like disposable toilet paper wiping my ass hole without knowing anything. hahahaha He must be honourable to being used, as a foolest tool thank you ash ole, we will remember ur effoct forever lol

guys (and WLs if u happend to see this), engage this max, he is good. I give my vote to him just remembr to dispose him liek a toilet paper after being used the feeling is damn shiokalicious

Last edited by korean; 07-03-2016 at 10:31 PM.
Old 07-03-2016, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Korean can't change the fact that he is a hypocrite even after numerous postings

My advice is not to use personal attacks etc as they are opinions. Bro max, this one is for you. I know you may not agree all the time.

Because criticism or accusations once written down, the other party will try to correct the wrong. It's the same for you. everyone will defend themselves. But who's right and who's wrong?
Someone criticize me I sit on the fence, ok so what.
Haha actually to me who's right wrong doesn't matter it should be "who cares"? If we just continue to argue and fight, it will be all bickering content in this forum.

Most important is this forum I can know that which house got new stocks or existing stock who is worth to try and some good genuine FRs ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I absolutely agree with Fat Fatt and HeadOn's above comment to a certain extent this time ... To me, bro Fat Fatt is still a respectable and bona fide Samster albeit I may not agree with him 100% all the time.

We shall all let the big time hypocrite Korean, GL Whore Con Artist Saabking (who pretends to be financially rich and able to bao whore), and lovelorn Flexalong (who has been ditched by a whore from L1649 and then tried to seek vendetta against that whore childishly online) to "clown" around bcos of the GL pussies whilst we watch ... Bwahahaha ... It is a sheer waste of my effort to fight with these bunch of clowns ... These are the sort of clowns that made up SBF community these days ... Sad to say ... But I am glad that the Korean fella exposed himself as a hypocrite re Saabking's case even with the slightest provocation ... Hahaha ... I have achieved what I wanna set up to do ...

In my opinion, among these three clowns, Korean is the biggest ass hole as he is a hypocritical 2-headed snake!

For the rest of the genuine punters, I shall continue to post FR wherever I m free ... Caveat: To reiterate, if u benefitted from my recommendations, good for u & enjoy ... If u fail to do so, better luck next time and move on ... If many share similarly good experience from a WL but except yourself, u seriously need to do some soul searching as to why that particular WL treated u as such ...
Old 07-03-2016, 11:07 PM

korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Korean can't change the fact that he is a hypocrite even after numerous postings

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Whore Con Artist Saabking (who pretends to be financially rich and able to bao whore)
hi ash,

24hr is not sufficient for u to find out the truth? omg! try harder. I'm giving u some more time, dont dissapoint me k? I'm actually expecting u to get some hints at least within half a day. I know u can make it. dont be so weak
Old 08-03-2016, 08:55 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future
Thread where excessive trolling and arguments will be moved to

i will move excessive trolling and out-of-control arguments to this thread, so they do not disrupt the forum too much

Arguments
Members may argue all they want in this thread

Trolling
pls note that if u are a victim of trolling, u can safely ignore the troll posts here

but if somehow you want to argue with a troll, then go ahead its your choice

Last edited by comm; 29-04-2016 at 08:20 PM.
Old 08-03-2016, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12282 / Power: 20
smoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Knn not this maxpriest rubbish again! This guy doesn't know shame?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyPerson View Post
Everybody comes to SBF for the whores and information because we love fucking whores. But this idiot is taking the forum way too seriously. Doesn't he have a life outside to live? From all his posts he sounds like a really bitter person who has no love no friends no motivation yet trying to mask himself behind an online persona. Come on this is just a fucking forum. Things here don't always translate into reality.
Well, perception is reality to some, so take a chill pill bro, no point flaming another person over such issues.

2nd round KIV return list: hungten, hayday, bonker guy, len75, lookingaround, ah rat, GladBoy, Sanuuk, MatthewC, 69sex, slicker69, Jay Chou, w00f, Apollo, swagelock, ejectjoy, essinine, zl1983, wohaha96, hccheonger, biostar, bigbirdbird

Old 08-03-2016, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyPerson View Post
Everybody comes to SBF for the whores and information because we love fucking whores. But this idiot is taking the forum way too seriously. Doesn't he have a life outside to live? From all his posts he sounds like a really bitter person who has no love no friends no motivation yet trying to mask himself behind an online persona. Come on this is just a fucking forum. Things here don't always translate into reality.
Good morning bro,

Thanks for the head start of creating this thread for that Ash Cunt Feci. I agree with the opnions from others (including tat AshCunt Feci) that we should not mess up some of the threads for sharing and tcss purpose. I will expose tat big time fake FR writer cum OKT runner cum WL runner cum punter runner here. Stay tune

Up to date he still dares not answer my question in another thread. Below is the link.

https://samsforum.com/showpo...ostcount=12559

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
In regards to this thread, I know u have been promoting a WL all these while with 'natural' breast. Are you sure it is natural?
Quote:
So, it is either u never tried her but pretended, or u have no idea what natural boobs is, or trying to promote her by giving fake info. Mind to explain?
guys, tat hypocrite ash felt guilty to answer my question but quietly posted in another thread by skipping the naturally/natural word. I must say good try.

Dont get cheated by his fake FR. what a joke this is called accurate, precise & genuine. roflmao!

And he wrongly accuses another samster for the wrong reason due to lack of intel. Probably some of the bro here already know the reason behind. I hope he wont be the last one to know. haha

https://samsforum.com/showth...43524&page=208

And I'm going to slowly expose his nonsense n fake info in all his FRs when I've more time on my belt. This were shared by a handful of his fav WLs to me. Stay tune

Last edited by korean; 08-03-2016 at 10:52 AM.
Old 08-03-2016, 10:35 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This bo lampa accused me of writing fake FR just because I had a swinging good time. He is the biggest OKT runner and just a dog for 1654a. Tried to 'upgrade' by being an OKT himself but epic fail because he only has 40yr old JB auntie in his stable. All those like to support him are his own clone. How stupid does he think people are?

Here is the record of Maxipriest work for free OKT. But we all know he tried to get compensation in other forms.

Originally Posted by max_priest

I believe both are open to new customers but on condition that u have to be a genuine one ... M1 has PMed many samsters but at least 70% appeared to be non genuine to her. Sorry to say that she has since ignored this group of samsters. She has in fact requested me to scan the potential punters here as she has no time to waste. I believe I have been in SBF long enough to know who are those non-serious punters ...

To reiterate, she is not here to look for BF or sugar daddy and hence, please do not talk about the weather and tell her your desire date/time if u seriously wanna engage her service.

M1 is womanly, well-groomed, well maintained, she is in her mid thirties (I guess), slim, leggy (about 1.67-68m tall) and her pussy landing is super smooth as it is 100% waxed (unlike PRC whores who shave which may result in untidy tiny hair sticking up awkwardly). One can expect commando service from this Malaysian WL.

Cheers,
MaXx

Want to be online OKT but bo lampa to admit!
Old 08-03-2016, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: couple nice newbies unheard of in SBF

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawmaster101 View Post
You can try Zhen Zhen WH04. Quite pretty in my opinion, but cannot expect super pretty type. Petite and youngish look. Can french and allow pussy painting. Servce above average. Only downside boobs very small. I think bro max should be mention her as one of the 3 girls.
There is a lolita (in Westerhout RD as well) for you to consider ... she has young tight, slim aerobic-like physique and looks like those lass who clubs a lot based on her outlooks but very amateurish service ... Hope she could improve real soon and I shall be one of her super regulars ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 08-03-2016, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Wow Mr ash cf,

I just finished video chat and saw so many crap from u warping the facts. Good try lol. Where is the old pm? I'm still waiting. I hope I do not need to post it myself as it is too troublesome. No worry I will give u some more time wahahhahan.. Ur horse mouth n she was fooling u with fake info. I don't tell u any but u r trying to dig info from me. It was her who warned you dont drag her in the fight with saab but at once you didnt listen to her still continue to use her as weapon to attack Saab and need me to remind u again. U absolutely no idea what is happening. No wonder Saab tat time can stand tall coz u just look like a hopeless fool without any fact.

it was u who want to attack saab but stopped by me n cs. we just wanted to make use of u as tool to contain saab from talking nonsense and disturbing her again but u just simply wanted to destroy saab all the way. so we hold back by not telling u the truth, fooling u tat if u want to attack at least she went back first. now ur task is accomplished. u no longer useful in our eyes. wahahaha

guys, this ash is very sinister. I've not tell him any story and now he is trying to cover himself by saying I told him a story. It was him who pm me first to dig info instead I pm him first for what, joker lol.

well, i must say this max is not a totally useless fool to realize that he couldn't proceed further to dig more info from any of us. with empty bullet, he got no stand to shoot saab, not saying he doesnt want to, but he can't. u guys should know this sinister will grap every opportunities to attack ppl. holding back is not his game. lol what a loser and big cannon boom boom lol

Below is what he knew from his so called intel, lol of coz it was not from me as I never told him what is happening. IIRC, she told me this ash made his own assumption ack smart as a way to dig the info.

https://samsforum.com/showpo...&postcount=121

There were actually more post from him in the past which show how naive is this ash. Somehow those posts were removed. For those who never read it, u r missing some fun to laugh at, and missing a big piece of whole picture. I remembered he was opening telling the world that I knew the fact earlier and more than him, and praised me as a reliable punter who can be trusted. He was actually speaking from bottom of his heart but now due to his sinister is slowly exposed by me, he gotta swallow back all his word. what a drama!
Ah fuck la fuck la. I bao them all la. Enuff said.

Just kidding.
Old 08-03-2016, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
glenn123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You believe their fr just try if not just ignore. . What's there to say that ppl's fr is fake???nothing better to do just because of wasting 50-150.?? Maybe you smelly or drity or the fl just don't like you and nv give you same service. . Anyway no hard feelings. . Just try >> good carry on.. bad move on.. cheers
Old 08-03-2016, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123hu View Post
This bo lampa accused me of writing fake FR just because I had a swinging good time. He is the biggest OKT runner and just a dog for 1654a. Tried to 'upgrade' by being an OKT himself but epic fail because he only has 40yr old JB auntie in his stable. All those like to support him are his own clone. How stupid does he think people are?

Here is the record of Maxipriest work for free OKT. But we all know he tried to get compensation in other forms.

Originally Posted by max_priest

I believe both are open to new customers but on condition that u have to be a genuine one ... M1 has PMed many samsters but at least 70% appeared to be non genuine to her. Sorry to say that she has since ignored this group of samsters. She has in fact requested me to scan the potential punters here as she has no time to waste. I believe I have been in SBF long enough to know who are those non-serious punters ...

To reiterate, she is not here to look for BF or sugar daddy and hence, please do not talk about the weather and tell her your desire date/time if u seriously wanna engage her service.

M1 is womanly, well-groomed, well maintained, she is in her mid thirties (I guess), slim, leggy (about 1.67-68m tall) and her pussy landing is super smooth as it is 100% waxed (unlike PRC whores who shave which may result in untidy tiny hair sticking up awkwardly). One can expect commando service from this Malaysian WL.

Cheers,
MaXx

Want to be online OKT but bo lampa to admit!
OEI. I OKT lei. Don't run me out of a job please, pretty please!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1