The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-01-2017, 07:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
terencebaby is Cool - loads of Potential
阿公店-Geylang

The sex trade in the district is based mostly in unlicensed parlors and lounges serviced by hostesses. These venues are known as A-gong diam (阿公店) in Taiwanese (also known as Hoklo), which literally means “shops for grandfathers” because they are frequently visited by seniors.
“There are more than 200 A-gong diam businesses in this area. It is a part of the cultural nightlife of Wanhua,”

When i look at this forum, i just get that kind of old ppl smell with tiger balm. Geylang is spore's ah gong diam. the brothels, the okts, the girls...one word: 老. The youngsters in taiwan and Spore the same, prefer to go ktv and flower joint. The women are much better. At least they shave their armpits.

1654A nowadays feels like a nursing home for ah peks. Anyway it is run by Ah Peks. Happened to be in the area and popped in for old times sake. There were about 15 wls, cmi until cmi. If yousay this is gd, I really don't know what to say. I am embarrassed to go GL not because I scared ppl know I chiong. But the crowd is really for senior citizens looking for a budget f. This kind of quality how to f?

No jokes, all the quarreling in here is between a bunch of Ah Peks who have not moved with the times, and think the GL150 are actually worth talking about. The so-called gems of GL are really nothing at all. For those who can afford to spend more than $150, please check out the FL forums - really hot chinese, angmo, Kor and local FL. Price for top quality begins at $250 which is a bargain at today's prices. GL is really a waste of time. If you're willing to spend that $100 more, forget about any so-called gem at GL.

Those fr writers who write long long story forget that today we just exchange photos and vids, no need to talk so much. Are these guys for real? What era do they come from so shy to put photo and video? Still hoping to get customer by describing their sexual experience and quarreling? If really want to intro, put her wechat photo for bros to see. You think she scared ppl know she's a WL? Come on la, they not virgins leh. Nowadays, all the students and normal ppl making sex video. The WL come spore to open leg you think she scared her photo appear on SBF? So conservative? haha. This idea that the WL scared her photo appear is just the imagination of Ah Peks and OKTS who do not wish to get into trouble with AV.

See you bros in the FL sections.
Old 22-01-2017, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 13
drifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 阿公店-Geylang

I am a lost, I went to fl threads and they are full of fakes, seriously I am not sure I can go through the shit whatsapp or wechat discuss to be disgusted lol.

Jokes aside yes what you say is half if not 3/4 true. I am not young myself but I don't want to Fuck a ah Ma or spend $150 to have standard services.
I used to read the frs here and they were at least 3/4 true and I can enjoy a good bonk.

Now after spending a week and listening and putting names that I want to see puts me in a spot that I now need to remind myself "do not ask for the name" just see who is available then ask, be smart read up which girl has been tried and reported before you enter the particular house.

Is sad, $150 used to be a very high standard with Fls from Malaysia not prc, now is just prc which no offence have different attitude and standard. Is hard to find a nice one that do the real shebang. I am struggling to choose.

Your recommendation going to fl threads is ok but they are full of false pictures?
So many already exposed by good experts that actual girl don't match which is really fucked up. Hate going through all the shit asking questions and when you meet the girl is
1. Not what you expected
2. Extra charges for what you already discussed
3. Poor performance or even attitude.

I been through once where the girl argues with the organiser on the phone before my session and it's not enjoyable because she doesn't want to do cim or certain things when you asked is the Indian yes yes everything.

Go figure is a big mess, I am wanting to spend but I am afraid of the huge disappointment either way. I wish I know who to trust and try out.
Old 22-01-2017, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 15
tonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by terencebaby View Post
The sex trade in the district is based mostly in unlicensed parlors and lounges serviced by hostesses. These venues are known as A-gong diam (阿公店) in Taiwanese (also known as Hoklo), which literally means “shops for grandfathers” because they are frequently visited by seniors.
“There are more than 200 A-gong diam businesses in this area. It is a part of the cultural nightlife of Wanhua,”

When i look at this forum, i just get that kind of old ppl smell with tiger balm. Geylang is spore's ah gong diam. the brothels, the okts, the girls...one word: 老. The youngsters in taiwan and Spore the same, prefer to go ktv and flower joint. The women are much better. At least they shave their armpits.

1654A nowadays feels like a nursing home for ah peks. Anyway it is run by Ah Peks. Happened to be in the area and popped in for old times sake. There were about 15 wls, cmi until cmi. If yousay this is gd, I really don't know what to say. I am embarrassed to go GL not because I scared ppl know I chiong. But the crowd is really for senior citizens looking for a budget f. This kind of quality how to f?

No jokes, all the quarreling in here is between a bunch of Ah Peks who have not moved with the times, and think the GL150 are actually worth talking about. The so-called gems of GL are really nothing at all. For those who can afford to spend more than $150, please check out the FL forums - really hot chinese, angmo, Kor and local FL. Price for top quality begins at $250 which is a bargain at today's prices. GL is really a waste of time. If you're willing to spend that $100 more, forget about any so-called gem at GL.

Those fr writers who write long long story forget that today we just exchange photos and vids, no need to talk so much. Are these guys for real? What era do they come from so shy to put photo and video? Still hoping to get customer by describing their sexual experience and quarreling? If really want to intro, put her wechat photo for bros to see. You think she scared ppl know she's a WL? Come on la, they not virgins leh. Nowadays, all the students and normal ppl making sex video. The WL come spore to open leg you think she scared her photo appear on SBF? So conservative? haha. This idea that the WL scared her photo appear is just the imagination of Ah Peks and OKTS who do not wish to get into trouble with AV.

If u think $150 to u is small peanuts n low class. Better think again . Yougsters just out to work do not even afford to bang a $150 WLs even once in a month. If u think u belong to the upper class can afford $500- $1000 to bang models or tv stars pussy. Pls get out of this thread
Old 22-01-2017, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
Chantelfin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It is the youngster that are going for the cheap fucks at $50 thai/viet shop. Sometimes they are so fuck up that they asked the wl for extension but ask only to pay the house share. This type of youngster is a disgrace.
Obviously, this guy is a FL promoter. And most FL are scam and heavily photoshop. Worse, poor hygiene and no health screening. there are always fools taken in by such Internet scams and end up disappointed or worse diseased.
Old 22-01-2017, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 13
drifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Spend $300-600 never mind but getting fucked by paying that is really crap.
Pay so much and if the girl looks at the clock, phone even messages halfway during a bonk is crap.

I have not met a accurate ang moh fl so to speak, what 20 years old is all bullshit 80% of the time. I am skeptical about even the price and service. It sucks to be there and the girl starts telling you ar extra, cim extra, that one cannot but on mobile you were told yes and puts you on the spot. I hate to walk out but it is coming to that and I prefer just read here take notes, go to that house be friendly to okt and just ask what they have and you just think if it's ok. Saying the girls name just because someone reports it's fantastic it's a mistake as they will say you ask for it. Just ask who is available, let them introduce and decide. If doesn't suit turn down kindly and walk I mean I am even ok to pay okt for the trouble if I decided nothing catches me , but I think most of them are fine if you don't cause trouble
Old 22-01-2017, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
Chantelfin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If need okt hold hand, there is a thread on which okt is helpful or handsome, can start therearly.
Old 22-01-2017, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by drifand View Post
I am a lost, I went to fl threads and they are full of fakes, seriously I am not sure I can go through the shit whatsapp or wechat discuss to be disgusted lol.

Jokes aside yes what you say is half if not 3/4 true. I am not young myself but I don't want to Fuck a ah Ma or spend $150 to have standard services.
I used to read the frs here and they were at least 3/4 true and I can enjoy a good bonk.

Now after spending a week and listening and putting names that I want to see puts me in a spot that I now need to remind myself "do not ask for the name" just see who is available then ask, be smart read up which girl has been tried and reported before you enter the particular house.

Is sad, $150 used to be a very high standard with Fls from Malaysia not prc, now is just prc which no offence have different attitude and standard. Is hard to find a nice one that do the real shebang. I am struggling to choose.

Your recommendation going to fl threads is ok but they are full of false pictures?
So many already exposed by good experts that actual girl don't match which is really fucked up. Hate going through all the shit asking questions and when you meet the girl is
1. Not what you expected
2. Extra charges for what you already discussed
3. Poor performance or even attitude.

I been through once where the girl argues with the organiser on the phone before my session and it's not enjoyable because she doesn't want to do cim or certain things when you asked is the Indian yes yes everything.

Go figure is a big mess, I am wanting to spend but I am afraid of the huge disappointment either way. I wish I know who to trust and try out.
bro, the fl improved a lot. I think maybe you don't know how to read chinese. You should go straight to their individual website and see, don't look thread by thread.
Old 22-01-2017, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chantelfin View Post
It is the youngster that are going for the cheap fucks at $50 thai/viet shop. Sometimes they are so fuck up that they asked the wl for extension but ask only to pay the house share. This type of youngster is a disgrace.
Obviously, this guy is a FL promoter. And most FL are scam and heavily photoshop. Worse, poor hygiene and no health screening. there are always fools taken in by such Internet scams and end up disappointed or worse diseased.
Don't be silly. Pls have a look at what is on offer before you fire me. If you say I am an FL promoter, you sound like more like one of the Ah Peks rushing to defend the hopeless GL scene. You outdated types pls find a new way to promote your WLs.This forum is to share good stuff. If you got better GL WL to offer, POST THE PHOTO AND VID.

https://sammyboyforum.co.nz/showthread.php?t=638471
https://sammyboyforum.co.nz/showthread.php?t=639063
https://sammyboyforum.co.nz/showthread.php?t=638033

http://mygongzhuwang.com/
http://www.sgrelax.com/
Old 22-01-2017, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chantelfin View Post
If need okt hold hand, there is a thread on which okt is helpful or handsome, can start therearly.
Senior citizen need ppl to hold hand. FL zone just see for yourself the pic.

The only Fl which cannot make it is thai.
Old 22-01-2017, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonchs View Post
If u think $150 to u is small peanuts n low class. Better think again . Yougsters just out to work do not even afford to bang a $150 WLs even once in a month. If u think u belong to the upper class can afford $500- $1000 to bang models or tv stars pussy. Pls get out of this thread
Why don't you ask the OKTs $150 is what? 10 years ago $150, now is $150. What kind of standard do you think you get? I said it is an Ag Dong Diam. You must be a retiree if you have this kind of thinking that $150 is a lot. Nowadays hang one flower already $200-$300. Go parklane see yourself. Many people go, not only what upper class. $150 is a budget f.
Old 22-01-2017, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 15
loverod is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloverod is a Helpful and Caring Samster

So what is the purpose of starting this thread...? If dun like GL WLs, then dun go lor... some of us still like, and there are still couple of gems around.
Old 22-01-2017, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loverod View Post
So what is the purpose of starting this thread...? If dun like GL WLs, then dun go lor... some of us still like, and there are still couple of gems around.
Got photo? My jamban also got gem.

Purpose of this thread is just saying that gl150 is a low budget ah gong diam, run by ah peks, patronised by ah peks. I only was in 1654a but I think the rest are the same. So ugly. I don't know how you guys can f.
Old 22-01-2017, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!

syt acceptable for legal cat are like 1 in 5 shops.. maybe 1 shop 10 girls only got 1 is look syt and acceptable..
need to walk into each shop and see full strength then can find, you cannot find from the FR one, confirm...
nobody will share their gems with you
Old 22-01-2017, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 15
tonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Why don't you ask the OKTs $150 is what? 10 years ago $150, now is $150. What kind of standard do you think you get? I said it is an Ag Dong Diam. You must be a retiree if you have this kind of thinking that $150 is a lot. Nowadays hang one flower already $200-$300. Go parklane see yourself. Many people go, not only what upper class. $150 is a budget f.
Hang flowers is for those big carrots n also waste of fucking time n $. I prefer $ spend on geylang $150 pussies. Ask those young generation who just out to work even as an engineer $150 a fuck also cause him heartpain. FYI i m not a retiree i in my late 40s n i still can afford ard $1500 a month for my GL hobby.
Old 23-01-2017, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

This thread is hilarious. What did geylang do to offend you and why you single out 54a?

Have fun with your FLs bro. Don't come crying when you kena HIV or Herpes or Genital Warts.

FL got no health check. No way to feedback on their service and most photos are fake.

They are hit and run and not interested in maintaining regular customers.

There are definitely good 150 gems in geylang, just need the patience to look around more.

Good luck, and you better go for STD testing more regularly.

Don't end up hurting your family.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1