The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2016, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold
FuYang安徽阜阳市Information

I went to Anhui Fuyang city last Wednesday to do some survey and would be going there often. There is no information on FuYang and hence I would start a new thread.

Fuyang has the most population in Anhui and combine with Bezhou city, it has about 20 million and within the radius of 100km, it has about 30 million people. There are about 3 million Fuyang citizen working outside of Fuyang.

Fuyang has only one 5 star hotel which is Howard Johnson but the hardware of the hotel is worth 5 star. It has a KTV o the 3rd floor called Wallstreet. Tge hardware is very good and as I went there a bit late at 22:00, there is no choice on gals.. Gal sitting fee is Rmb 300.

The gals commented that Wallstreet is not the best in Fuyang... and there is a KTV-Bar/pub street in 清河东路 where there are many prettier girls and the sitting fees is Rmb400-500. I have not try the 酒吧一条街 but will try the bar hopping on next trip.
Old 02-05-2016, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
zipzap69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FuYang安徽阜阳市Information

Bro.. you there on business missions?

Looking forward to your FRs on this new destination.. thanks ..
Old 02-05-2016, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold
Re: FuYang安徽阜阳市Information

Quote:
Originally Posted by zipzap69 View Post
Bro.. you there on business missions?

Looking forward to your FRs on this new destination.. thanks ..
Yes...I am there for business survey and there is a good possiblity our group would want to invest in this place.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1