The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 01-11-2016, 03:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 15
king69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyking69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Bebe aka Barbie

Please do not engage the service of this LB stationed at an apartment in Lor 39 Geylang.
When she opened the door, it was pitched dark and as the bright light outside her door dilated my pupils, thus I could not see clearly. She asked for money first and paid her. When I switched on the light in the bathroom, I saw a fat ugly woman who nowhere look like her pics in the Backpage advert. She obviously used another younger and prettier lady to represent herself.
After seeing her size and shape, I couldn't get a hard on, in spite of her playing with my dick.
I asked to to be more friendly and cooperative but she was reluctant to do so. I left the room after 15 mins in spite on an one hour contract.
She is, 'This cannot, that cannot ' type of a LB.The sisters at Rowel for $30 is 100 times better than in in looks, shape and service. Save your money, Bros.

I don't need SEX, the government FUCKS me everyday
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1