The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2016, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Roronoa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My First Trip Report in Bangkok Nov 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbintoh View Post
thks for the points bro ! Look like you had a rather unique experience at Thermae. Unbderage is a serious offence, great that you got check.

I failed to locate Climax using google map, will find out more directions to there next time. Is Climax similar to Thermae also and any cover charge ? Quite keen to explore Climax on my next trip
Climax is in the basement of ambassador hotel
Old 12-11-2016, 03:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thanks bro !
18upz for u
Old 12-11-2016, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

First trip to Bangkok in 2 years.

Anyone kind enough to hold my hand bring me cheong?
I don't have time and lazy to research and read the threads but I will pay you THB1000 to drive me around.
Old 13-11-2016, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 20
robbintoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrobbintoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roronoa View Post
Climax is in the basement of ambassador hotel
thanks bro ! will take note of this
Old 13-11-2016, 08:30 AM
Samster

robbintoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrobbintoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by justl00king View Post
18upz for u
thanks bro for your upz !
Old 13-11-2016, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
thanks bro ! i did a bit of research here and there before i went on this trip
Well done RT , no one can help you even if we spoon feed you if you are too lazy to do a little research.

Do a little reading , go see and experience the wonderful world of thai-ness. This will prepare you for a lifetime worth of great experiences!
Old 13-11-2016, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Well done RT , no one can help you even if we spoon feed you if you are too lazy to do a little research.

Do a little reading , go see and experience the wonderful world of thai-ness. This will prepare you for a lifetime worth of great experiences!
well said bro and so very true, doing background research is really important. One of my main challenge is how to get the most out of my trip by trying as many "new" type of experience as possible, subjected to my very limited pocket and cooldown time in between
Old 13-11-2016, 05:16 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:

Bro ahtecklim many times I encountered the following scenario.

Newbie: Eh bro Tony where is good to cheong in Bangkok?
Humsup Tony: Pengyu your air tickets book already?
Newbie: Uhh haha not yet lah. Want to find out fun or not first mah.
Humsup Tony: Not say I rude but KNN please don't waste my time. Book first and show me your itinenary. I'll be glad to advise you the SOP then.
Old 13-11-2016, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 21
ABCinSG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Bro ahtecklim many times I encountered the following scenario.

Newbie: Eh bro Tony where is good to cheong in Bangkok?
Humsup Tony: Pengyu your air tickets book already?
Newbie: Uhh haha not yet lah. Want to find out fun or not first mah.
Humsup Tony: Not say I rude but KNN please don't waste my time. Book first and show me your itinenary. I'll be glad to advise you the SOP then.
Worst-still are "friends" asking me to show them around without prior notification and expect me to drop everything and travel halfway across Bangkok at prime jam time to meet them and be their tour guide.
Old 13-11-2016, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABCinSG View Post
Worst-still are "friends" asking me to show them around without prior notification and expect me to drop everything and travel halfway across Bangkok at prime jam time to meet them and be their tour guide.
It's your friends not mine.
If it's me I'll F them upside down and tell them please don't take me for a prostitute.
Macam suka suka walk-in without appointment and find a f*ck in Geylang legal house.

Buay steady friends I will siam them far far.

Up you my 2 humble rep points.
Old 13-11-2016, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 21
ABCinSG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
It's your friends not mine.
If it's me I'll F them upside down and tell them please don't take me for a prostitute.
Macam suka suka walk-in without appointment and find a f*ck in Geylang legal house.

Buay steady friends I will siam them far far.

Up you my 2 humble rep points.
Thanks, yeah, thus they are my "friends" not friends

Back on the topic of research, I would say researching is fine if you're new, but once you are comfortable, and you have a spirit of adventure, try to spend some time walking off the beaten path and explore, there are still locations which are either rarely talked about here or not at all, which may or may not interest you.

When I first moved here, I did spend a few hundred baht to travel around in a taxi to hunt, something I certainly did not regret!
Old 14-11-2016, 09:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

haha true! Its quite common la , even amongst real friends who I've know for many years. My SOP is I set my itinerary and let everyone know. You wanna come , come. You don't wanna comne , dun come Simple. Even then , there is a lot of planning when it comes to big groups.

My old tale of a young guy in the early days of my Pattaya days , he asked me when I am going? So I told him my plans and met him as Golden Mile with my friends to let him know more info. So after making plans and I've book hotel for him. A few days (I think ; cant remember) just before we departed , he texted me and says he decided to go China instead! Nowadays I just ignore these people and PMs.
Old 14-11-2016, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chameleon589 View Post
Today is 9-11-16. Nov.16 is next week.
Wanted to ask ts predict toto number
Old 14-11-2016, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
haha true! Its quite common la , even amongst real friends who I've know for many years. My SOP is I set my itinerary and let everyone know. You wanna come , come. You don't wanna comne , dun come Simple. Even then , there is a lot of planning when it comes to big groups.

My old tale of a young guy in the early days of my Pattaya days , he asked me when I am going? So I told him my plans and met him as Golden Mile with my friends to let him know more info. So after making plans and I've book hotel for him. A few days (I think ; cant remember) just before we departed , he texted me and says he decided to go China instead! Nowadays I just ignore these people and PMs.
That's why I'll always ask these comedians to book their air tickets first then discuss furthur for cheong info.
Otherwise don't waste my time!
Old 04-01-2017, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

I am quite a Newbie here, but been enjoying BBK's nightlife frequently for 5 years till now. Like your FR. Well done.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1