The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 30-11-2016, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 14
Lian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to behold
Re: My Crossdressing Journey

*Having coffee with John now, he's wearing a wig, big black plastic frame glasses, white spaghetti strip tops & a quarter split fluffy pants. Very pretty! *

John waited "anxiously" almost to 2 hours before the 2 bald disgusting old men appeared. Without a word, they brought John to the car. John was seated at the back of the car with another old man.

The first old men while driving was Sharing how he "Savour " John in the cinema and in his apartment. The other old man seated at the back of the car pulled down his pant and took out his another miserable small hairy cock and picked John down. Poor John was so innocent that he do not know what to do. The old man teased John and in minute, he pulled John shorts down and told John to watch while he helped himself with John little hairless cock. The other old man driving was laughing at John while John watched as he enjoy the blowing from the old man and erect his little penis saluting him.

With a good 5 mins blow, John has reached climax Abd struggled to push the man head away as the sensations of cumming out air has no word can be described. The 2nd old man knew John has cummed and he held to his hairy cock calling John "little boy, your turn to suck Uncle penis".

John pull up his shorts in red face and started to lick on the little hairy cock. He slowing suck on the tip of the cock as what the man has done to him as well. Then slowly, he swallowed it with his tongue wriggling with the little cock in his mouth. John continue to suck on the old man cock and his mind is totally blank. Enduring the strong ammonia smell from the old man cock was torturing but deep inside John, he is enjoying every moment of being blown and blew for the old man. John in his heart he knew he is a born cock sucker.

Soon the old man cummed in John mouth. John tried to push his head but his head was being held down tightly as the cum almost choked him and John has no choice but to swallow it. Finally, every drop of cum is being released and the old man let John up. John sit up grasping for air and some cum drop out from his mouth. The old man hug John tightly and French kiss him. He licked clean those cum around John's mouth in the car.

Soon, John was brought back to the same apartment the last time with the old man from the cinema but this time is 2 fat & bald old man waiting to Savour John little penis and butt hole.

To be continue....
Old 30-11-2016, 12:50 PM
Samster

Lian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to behold

In the apartment, both old man stripe to their baby suit as soon as the door slammed behind John. Both men were no embarrassing and this must have not being their first time. John looks in disgust as both men were fat, bald, big belly with small tiny hairy cock that resembled like twin except their ugly looking faces. I cannot imagine how John take it with this 2 perverts. Of course, John is just too naive to know this evil world and just his luck to meet this bloody old man again.

John was again put to bathe with not one this time but 2 fat bloody old men together. They stroke John's tiny little penis so well that John times & times have to beg them to stop playing with his cock. The 2 old men were not interested with each other and their focus is on John. John had his anal by the old man again in the bathroom while he & the second old man stroke each other cock, one hairless & one too hairy.

John already had his first anal this this time with the soapy all on their body and to the ass hole. It's was even more sensational to John. With his butt hole filled by one cock and his cock being rubbed by another. The feelings are too much for John. But I must add in it was unfortunate as both did raw with John. Again, it was another satisfaction for all of them together in the bathroom. I can imagine what a lusty scene in the bathroom with 2 old man & a teenager or just a little boy is more sadly appropriate.

Three of them rested on the sofa and the TV again showing men on men mass orgy this time. John was fascinated and watch it not knowing another new experience awaits him. His first ever cross dress.

To be juicily continue....
Old 30-11-2016, 05:04 PM
Samster

John was nude watching the orgy men performing when both men stood infront of John with 2 haversack. They opened it up and took out few dresses, tube, all kinds of skirt, and a set of ballet suit.

Both sat beside John teasing John again as his little hairless cock erected while watching the orgy film. They asked John to stand on the coffee table infront of the sofa and helps John to put on some skirts and dresses. John tried a few skirts and dresses but there are just too big that doesn't fit him. But it was a funny scene as John recalled and it's ink deep into his heart. His very first cross dressing helped by 2 nude old man.

After much trying, the white ballet suit fits John well. John recalled as the suit was so tiny, the white ballet TOP only covered his felt chest exposing his belly. The white skirting was even worse, so short that it's cover nothing exposing his white Little bottom and his penis.

Then the old man pulled out some stockings, lot of designs & Colours as John recalled. There are also mixed with many ladies panties. And the most disgusting part is both the old man was actually putting the panties and sticking to smell while helping John to try on. Finally, they found a black lacy stockings that fits John. John put on the lacy stocking and it was really weird. But both the old man enjoyed it and helps John to put on a small red thong that only covered his penis leaving his two little Hairless balls hanging in the air between his legs.

One of them even shamelessly took out a camera & took some sexy photo with John. It's indeed disgusting to the max as both old guy took turns to have anal sex with John while his wearing the ballet suits with the black stocking.

Very sad to know that this perverted relationship continues for another 3 months before they found another new victim to join John.

*I cannot imagine how John continues to satisfy this 2 old man who prey on young John. John was regularly dressed up by them with ladies dress and make up. John get to know they actually stole all this dress, skirts, tops, panties from the HDB. Very sicko!*

To be continue....
Old 10-12-2016, 12:18 PM
Samster

Ok. Lets finish this espisode & off for christmas

John continues being the little sex toy for the 2 old man till they found another terget which lead ti the punishment of the 2 sicko. For 3 months, John was never spared to dress like a girl and not to mention performing all the sicko sex acts with both of then.

Till they found this little boy name Jon. Jon was only in primary school when he fell victim to the old man. Jon was roaming at the void deck and brought back to the apartment. Its happen when John was nude wanking each other cocks with the old man In the apartment one day.

Immediately, the boy was threatened and strip to baby suits. Having force to have a nice blow job and anal. Poor boy was dressed like a girl and took picture with John. 2 old men never knew these pictures were being used against them and they face the justice eventually when the boy confronted the old man leading the police to the apartment.

John was freed when the 2 old men were sentenced to 12 years jailed and maximum 24 canes. But this incident has haunt John for years.

John's world was never the same again & to the next time all Bros.
Old 10-12-2016, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 8
TripleJ43 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTripleJ43 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice story keep it up!
Old 10-12-2016, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by singlegal View Post
Wow! Nice! Reminds me when I was also a young teenage girl being fingered by a dirty old man in the cinema alone. But was lucky did not followed him to the loo or else my precious first time will be taken by the ugly old man. Ha ha.....

But not only dirty ols men do that, even my female neighbour did that to me when i was young, using sweets to trick me into her house and fingered her hands through my skirt and panties lining. Oops. Commented to much. Ha ha.....

Nice story. Like to hear more. We can even meet up one of these day at Boat Quay. Muack.....
WOW! Can I join?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1